PerfectHome

PerfectHome Employee Reviews

United Kingdom111 reviews
learned to interact with staff and customers in store then working in the field on my own visiting customers and learned all skills required in compliance and following arrears policy and regulated by fca . management left you to do the job and support was available when needed and overall enjoyed all aspects of the job .
Pros
flexible hours, full sick pay and excellant staff benefits
Cons
Worst mistake I have ever made working there. Started off well but quickly went downhill. Offered a bonus scheme but only wanted to pay you it after the 3 month probation then surprise surprise wanted to withold it.
Pros
Bonus was good
Cons
Terrible senior management
Perfect home is great company to work for. The staff is really friendly and always willing to help each other. The management team is amazing very friendly and helpful and totally approachable. The company is always focusing on your development and you are always recognised for your work. Over all it’s a great company to work for.
Pros
Gym membership, bonus, near to home
Cons
Nothing at all
21 May 2020
Thank you for your feedback, Great to read your feedback on how the Company is always looking to focus on your development and that through our online recognition and perks platform you are able to be recognised and rewarded for doing your job. Also fantastic to see that you are always willing to help each other out within the PerfectHome Family.
Working here has always been a fun and enjoyable experience especial now with a game room that has a pool table and Fifa competitions. With the company's constant growth there has always been room for progression and involvement in projects so your role can be very versatile. Management is always on the ball and ready to help and make sure you achieve your upmost best in your role. Support is always there whenever you need it.
Pros
Hour Lunch and game room
Cons
Late hours work
21 May 2020
Thank you for your feedback, Its really pleasing to see that you enjoy the games room and that you partake in the pool and Fifa competitions that are held within the call centre. Its fantastic that you have been able to be involved with projects and you are able to develop your own progression.
Having previously working in Sales, I was nervous about doing something so new, something I had never done and didn't really know a great deal about. Everyone there put me at ease and is so friendly. From my first day, to getting the full training in the Academy where there focus is to get you to the required level, but make sure that you are comfortable with the job and fully understand it, nothing is ever an issue and there is always people to help whether it is a trainer, somebody from management or an account manager sitting near you, people will always help. A typical day at work would involve assisting customers manage their accounts whether it be that we take payments from them, or discuss options and help them if they aren't able to make their required payments and have had any changes to their financial circumstances, always aiming to deliver the best outcome. The management are great and friendly, nothing is ever an issue! The hardest part of the job I would say is trying to not get to involved into peoples circumstances, sometimes you can have a customer going through a really hard time and they could be really upset on the phone due to personal reasons and it can sometimes be hard when you are to remain focused knowing that the customer is on the other side of the phone so upset. The most enjoyable part of the job other than the amazing atmosphere would the reward you get when you have really helped a customer who is really grateful, knowing how much you have helped someone and made a difference to them is always good!
21 May 2020
Thank you for your feedback, really please to see that even though you came from a sales background we were able to see the potential in yourself and the training and academy team took you through the classroom based induction where you were supported and guided so your were comfortable and competent to achieve the best customer outcome in a highly regulated environment. Fantastic to see that the atmosphere in the call centre is enjoyable and that you are driven to make sure that the customer journey is the best that it can be for that individual.
I have been working with perfect home for just over a year now. The job is great to get your teeth into, each call is different and you can get real satisfaction out of the job. It is more of an office environment rather then your normal call centre. Excellent training facilities, which support you not only in training but also when out taking live calls and beyond. All team leaders & managers, are supportive and approachable and are always accommodating when possible. Pay is good and also the monthly bonus scheme is a great perk. Felt at home straight away, and would deffo recommend as a place to work! We also often hold bake sales, guess the name of the bear etc for charities that members of staff may be supporting, these days can give the office a great buzz.
21 May 2020
Thank you for your feedback! Fantastic to see that you enjoy working for PerfectHome and that every discussion you have with our customers is different and rewarding. Its great to see that the many functions that you highlight have all supported you to ensure you are able to do your role to the best of your ability. Its also nice to see that you and your colleagues partake in various fun activities in the office and you also enjoy the benefits and well being package that PerfectHome has in place for all employee's.
I have worked for the company a few years now in different job roles and find all staff are very friendly and supportive. No matter what help you may need, there is always someone to help and support you. Overall great place to work, amazing people to work with and proud to be part of the team.
21 May 2020
Thank you for your feedback! Fantastic to see that you have been with PerfectHome for many years and that you have had experience of different roles within the business. Great feedback on what a great place it is to work and that you have the help and support from your colleagues.
Amazing work place! management are always at hand to help this includes Team Leaders and Team Managers. A lot of room to grow, learn and take on further tasks. work place is amazing, very helpful bunch of people who are both happy and hardworking. Perfecthome make sure to work with people 1-1 and help them further develop on their skills.
21 May 2020
Thank you for your feedback! Great to see that you think PerfectHome is an amazing place to work and that you are receiving the support from your Line Managers to help further develop your skills within the workplace.
The atmosphere is relaxed for a contact centre, it's more of a little family than a big, faceless corporation. As a team we work together to ensure we manage any queues, we help each other with accounts and always have a laugh along the way. Plus a great holiday allowance, free gym, free fruit, access to Perkbox and Perkbox Medical, birthdays off, on the spot incentive awards and a fantastic bonus scheme, you're literally bonused for doing your job!!
Pros
Free Gym, Great holiday allowance, Free fruit, Access to Perkbox and Perkbox Medical, Birthdays off, On the spot incentive awards and a fantastic bonus scheme, Great colleagues, Supportive management.
Cons
None.
14 May 2020
Thank you for your feedback, its great to see that PerfectHome is like a family to you and you work well as a team to ensure the customer is priority while still being able to enjoy yourself. I'm pleased to see that you enjoying our perks, benefits and wellbeing package that is on offer to all employees within PerfectHome
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PerfectHome?
Excellent place to work with a great working atmosphere. Salary is excellent as well as the bonus. Managers are great and are very supportive. Great working hours.
29 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback, great to hear that PerfectHome is an excellent place to work
When I joined the company the situation couldn't have been more different: The building was old, remote and not fit for purpose, there was very little in the way of employee benefits and the atmosphere wasn't what I was used to in other businesses. Over the last 18 months the company has invested massively in new premises, an overhaul of the employee benefit package that now includes gym membership, fruit deliveries etc and day to day improvements that have made a big difference to the environment and culture. From a personal point of view, it is hard work, very much so at times, but I have people I can fall back on for support when it gets a bit much,
29 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback and especially how much you are enjoying the benefits that we offer our employees and its great to see you have the support from your colleagues within the PerfectHome family
PerfectHome is a great place to work. Not only do we "make it possible for people to create their perfect homes" the staff are friendly and are always willing to help each other out. We like to keep each others spirits up in the office and make it a nice environment for us to work in. Management are always available to help and are also friendly and very approachable! Overall a fantastic place to work!
29 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback, great to see you and the team supporting each other and "making it possible for more people to create their PerfectHome"!!
I have worked at Perfect home for over 4 years in the Head Office. Their is lots of room for growth. I have worked in different areas of the Customer Experience Centre and have loved every area that I have been in, it hasn't been easy, the job gives you plenty of new challenges as its a forever growing and changing company. I would and have already recommended Perfect Home to friends and Family. Perfect Home focus on their employees, lots of new employee benefits for staff which is great and lots of recognition given, not just from management but from other agents and higher management too. I can honestly say I don't mind waking up in the morning to go to work at Perfect Home!
Pros
Benefits - Gym membership, Employee engagement is brilliant, Holiday allowance
Cons
Haven't got any!
29 April 2020
Thank you for the feedback. What can i say its amazing to hear how you love your job and that you have recommended PerfectHome to friends and family. We have introduced many incentives and benefits recently and its great to see that you are enjoying these and the recognition that you can give but also receive from your colleagues.
Brilliant company to work for, everyone is so friendly, only been here for 3 months and feel i have fitted straight in, management are lovely and make you feel you could go to them with anything. Holiday entitlement is very good and booking days off last minute is something they always accommodate. Great atmosphere in the office, very chilled and fun environment. Training on the job was also really good. Dress code is casual so you can feel comfortable everyday.
29 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback, Its great to hear the positive feedback from our new employees that have recently started with us and that you are enjoying being part of the PerfectHome Family. I'm delighted to see that you are enjoying the office environment and that you have been able to settle in quickly and have the support from your colleagues and the management.
During my experience at PerfectHome, there has been some challenges but all have been overcome. The work is never the same from one day to the next which is enjoying itself as I get to face different challenges and learn to overcome them. There has been so much change and all for good reason within PerfectHome all to see that there is a future for the staff and the company, such as employee engagement groups so everyone communicates on all levels. I would really recommended PerfectHome as a choice for work as yes it can be tough at any times but the fact its a family and everyone helps each other.
was a good paid job, very rewarding job. work hard and can work upwards in managment. you can make a lot of money in that job. a lot of opportunities.
Everyone 2 faced....or sleeping together. Very gossipy and at times bullying was "the norm" Trusted no one. Managers were the worst for all the above. So mad at myself for working thrre
Pros
None....apart from leaving
Cons
Literally everything
The job was a hard target driven job but was well paid at first. it was like a normal retail job but with an aggressive daily drive for targets. You had a good opportunity to show what you could do as long as you achieved the results, you almost had to prove your worth if you missed or if your face didn't fit.
Place is ok to work not great if you want to work your way up. Long hours and very competitive as working towards very high targets. Staff was great tho, that made me stay as long as I did
The most horrendous place I have ever worked. The culture of bullying both staff and customers is disgraceful. I would never wish for anybody to feel that this company's culture is acceptable, it isn't and should be outed until it stops.
Great place to work really enjoyed my time there and quick advancement into management when the work is put in. Wage is good for the job and above what you would expect in similar jobs