Perfect Placement UK Ltd

Perfect Placement UK Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom43 reviews
What a Place
Where do I start !, very much enjoy working at Perfect Placement, it is a lovely warm vibrant environment that I enter in the morning, the day flows enjoyably with every task and engagement with colleagues and managers. My manager is very supportive with my apprenticeship work where I am allowed 1 afternoon per working week, my assessor is always at the end of the phone and is always in communication with myself and my manager. I would recommend working here to anyone that is interested in a role in the UK's number 1 Automotive Recruitment Agency.
Pros
Hour Long Lunches, Beer Fridge is open on a friday
Cons
Not any
Fun and Supportive environment
I am a business apprentice at Perfect Placement and I work within the support team. Perfect Placement has a very fun, rewarding and encouraging atmosphere. My role includes posting job adverts and sourcing candidates as well as many other tasks. It is great to be apart of such a great environment and company
Fab Working Place
I would Describe Perfect Placement as a fun, relaxed working environment. It is very easy to feel part of a team and feel very welcome. The job itself is great fun.
Fun and Supportive workplace
Perfect Placement is a prime example of a company that sees it's employees as people and not just numbers on a spread sheet. This is seen in the close work between managers, executives and directors, with a friendly atmosphere between all. With great incentive schemes and facilities for both work and breaks.

Coming into the role with little motor trade or recruitment experience was not an issue at all given the training provided before starting and on the job.

I would definitely recommend working at Perfect Placement to anyone.
Pros
Facilities, Incentives, Co-Workers
Cons
Slightly long hours
Great Company and Great Atmosphere
When I joined Perfect Placement I didn't quite know what to expect as I'd heard a few recruitment horror stories. However, joining Team PP has been one of my best decisions in life so far, I really couldn't be happier. The atmosphere is great and the team are so friendly. Starting anything new can be very daunting let alone a new job, however the team are all so friendly I felt welcomed as soon as I joined. The hours can at times feel long however you do get what you put in and if you are willing to put that effort in you will be rewarded, the progression opportunities for a life time career is there. If you need support it is always there when you require it no matter how big or small the query is, someone can always help and are willing to do so. Plus there is free parking!
Pros
Atmosphere, People and Facilities
Cons
Air Con at times...
Rewarding and supportive workplace
I joined Perfect Placement with no insight to the Recruitment world nor the Motor Trade. Since joining, my managers have taken their time, patience and support to guide me through to becoming an experienced Recruitment Executive in the Automotive Industry.

With fabulous work incentives (like trips to Dubai!), friendly colleagues and a lively work environment, my days at work fly by!

Not only have Perfect Placement provided me with all of the necessary training and equipment to become a successful recruiter, they have also supplied bundles of fun with table tennis, televisions, mini golf and pool for our lunch breaks!

I would 900% recommend working for Perfect Placement if you're looking for a fun, rewarding and successful career in recruitment!!
Pros
Amazing incentives
Cons
No cons!
Fantastic place to work!
I have now been with Perfect Placement for 3 years and what a fantastic company they are to work for. They really do make sure they look after their staff - I have had 2 promotions since joining! Working here was my first role in to recruitment and of course it can be stressful at times but I really have learnt so much about recruitment and the motor trade and I do really enjoy how every day can be so different!

They have many benefits such as an excellent bonus structure, amazing incentives, work parties and many more!

The office constantly has such a positive atmosphere and I love working in a busy sales environment! You do really have to put a lot of hard work into your day but the rewards definitely make it all worth it!
Pros
Excellent atmosphere, uncapped commission & birthday club!
Great people, Brilliant work enviroment
I have recently started my new job with perfect placement, and can honestly say I have enjoyed every moment since I have been here.

I joined with no experience within the recruitment sector, but with the brilliant training that was offered, I have managed to gain some great knowledge.

During my time with perfect placement I have found real job satisfaction!!

Working within a very positive and friendly atmosphere offering you great incentives.
Pros
incentives, recognition, enviroment
Cons
N.A
Productive and Fun workplace
I joined Perfect Placement Nearly a year ago, and have thoroughly enjoyed learning the ins and outs of a new industry of both the motor trade and recruitment. The office has a fantastic working environment and atmosphere, the facilities provided by Perfect Placement are excellent and I am very happy within my role.
Wonderful place, happy people, great pay & incentives
I have recently joined Perfect Placement, and it is the best career decision I have ever made.

From day one I felt welcome. My colleagues instantly made me part of the team, the management are kind, understanding and motivating. The commission structure for a Recruitment Executive is fair and generous, and I could not be happier.

Perfect Placement have made a fun, cheerful atmosphere to work in, there is friendly competition, good music playing during your work and great lunch/tuck shop facilities.
Pros
Tuck Shop, Pool/Pingpong/Table Football Tables, Xbox/PS4
Cons
N/a
Great working environment and career opportunities!
I have been working at Perfect Placement for nearly a year after being recommended to the job by one of my friends. I relocated for the job and am very happy with my decision!
Although this was my first role in recruitment, I have previous sales experience so having a low basic and working hard to earn commission is something I am familiar with. The office has a great working environment, positivity is essential for the role and the staff here have it in abundance. It's a hard graft at times but if you put in the work you will be rewarded, not only financially but with a clear path of progression.
Pros
Great facilities
Cons
Slightly earlier finish on a Friday would be a nice touch
Great Place to Work with A Great Atmosphere!
I joined Perfect Placement 2 months ago as a Sales Executive. After sadly having to decline a job offer due to personal circumstances 2 years prior, I registered my interest with one of the directors and before I knew it I had another job offer which I never expected so was absolutely delighted.

I was taken through the Perfect Placement Academy which was very professional and gave me some basic understanding and tools to equip me for my first day in the role. I then went to join my Area Manager who again was very professional and helpful from day 1.

The workplace really is an amazing environment with a great buzz. One thing that stands out to me is how close everybody is, whether you be an executive or a Director. You are also continually recognised for your good performances by the Managing Director which having come from a large retailer where this is unheard of, it's very nice to see.

There are hard things to deal with day to day, just when you think you've got yourself a deal, they drop out or the Client doesn't offer enough money but with that comes the excitement and happiness in finding someone their job.

Overall, a great job and a great place to work :)
Pros
Earning Potential, Facilities provided, Good atmosphere
Great People to work with
This was my first job in recruitment after working in a few different roles since I left college and I have enjoyed my time here and looking forward to continuing my development!
The company has a great atmosphere, which is relaxed but everyone knows when to graft, and there is a large games area downstairs where we can let off steam.
Pros
Great People to work with, Days out and incentives, Game consoles and pool tables for lunch breaks
Awesome Company
I've been working at Perfect Placement for just about a year now and this is genuinely a great company to work for.

This role was my first foray into recruitment and indeed my first "real" job as I had worked in hospitality for close to a decade before coming to PP. I couldn't be happier with my choice, yes the job can be demanding and frustrating at times, but it becomes a lot easier to deal with when the environment you are in is as good as it is here

The Directors and management care about the business and are always on hand to help and give advice and genuinely want everyone here to succeed, training is always on going and you are rewarded for your hard work and commitment. The business is family run and it shows with how close knit the team is and this creates a fantastic working environment, which I believe more than makes up for the tough parts of the role.
Pros
Great working environment, Strong training
Amazing place to work!!!
I joined Perfect Placement in March 2017 as a Switchboard Operator – I had no experience in this role, as previously I had only held retail positions. Within 5 months I had gained a solid understanding of the Automotive Industry and Perfect Placement and progressed into the current role I am in now – Recruitment Support. I have loved every moment of my role with Perfect Placement so far.

I have really developed my knowledge and skills whilst working here, and I am very excited to further progress myself and make the move into a Recruitment Based Role. One of the best things about Perfect Placement is that they really do offer amazing opportunities and they have given me such a great chance to build myself a successful career.

I have some of the best colleagues – everyone is so friendly and we are like one big family! I have grown relationships with some amazing people and couldn’t imagine working anywhere else
Fantastic & Lively Family Run Working Environment
I have worked for Perfect Placement for nearly 1.5 years now and can honestly say I've never worked in such an upbeat positive environment. I had no previous experience in recruitment but upon joining was given detailed training which enabled me to pick basics within my first few days of employment.

Owing to the fact the company is family owned, the working environment is close nit, friendly and relaxed. There are regular employee incentives and annual staff parties to help keep everyone motivated and boost morale.

The most rewarding part of the job is knowing you have made a difference to a candidate’s life whether it be through career progression, helping them secure work after relocation or even starting their career journey off with their first job within the motor trade.
Pros
positive & upbeat working environment, staff incentives, job satisfaction.
Cons
none.
Perfect Placement - A Great Place To Work
I started Perfect Placement in February 2017 as a Business Administration Apprentice on a 1.5 year course, due to the support offered and the flexibility of Perfect Placement in allowing me to complete my work, a year down the line I passed my apprenticeship (ahead of schedule!) and am now working as a Recruitment Support Administrator.

I have learnt so much through this apprenticeship that I can use in my current role and in the future. I was so pleased to be offered an apprenticeship as it has really helped me get to grips with the Working World and has given me a great foundation to build a successful career on.

I love working for Perfect Placement UK Ltd it’s a great family run company that really look after their staff and that have amazing work opportunities.
Great People & a Great Place
Recruitment can be a tough job at times, it can involve a lot of disappointment and is a job which can be 24/7.

However working at Perfect Placement the positive attitude from every single individual is highly motivating and can be a great cushion for when your Candidate has missed their interview or your client has retracted a job offer.

Working in this role can show you there are some really great companies out there within the automotive trade, with key individuals dedicated helping to make their business and their employees a success.

There are also many fantastic individuals within the Motor trade helping countless people get back on the road, from Technicians, Service Advisors, Bodyshop Technicians to Accountants, Marketing Managers and many, many more.

Perfect Placement helps you treat every single individual with the same care and attention whatever their background to help them find their Perfect Job in the Motor Trade. I personally owe a lot to this company and really enjoy how many colleagues can now be called friends.

Plus there is the added benefit of Nights Out, BBQ's, Incentive Trips & Activities, Pool, Table Tennis, Foosball, FIFA Tournaments. Best Place I've ever worked!
Pros
Incentives, Recognition, Company Events, Lunch Activities
Cons
The job can be 24/7 if you let it.
After 8 years employment...
... I have enjoyed and continue to really enjoy my time here at Perfect Placement. I've been through highs and lows, rough and smooth, and I can say that this job both personally and financially changed my life for the better!

Yes it can be long hours and yes you can sometimes get it in the neck but that should come to no surprise for anyone working in recruitment or sales. This is however massively counter-acted by an excellent office space, an open door policy with management, a friendly and informal working culture, genuine meritocratic progression, a transparent approach to your wages and earning potential, loads of different staff perks/incentives, constant re-investment in to the business, and as mentioned below and perhaps most importantly... Two part time office dogs.
Pros
Listed above.
Cons
Tech support! ;-)
Rewarding and progressive
I feel that Perfect Placement, is a great company to work for multiple reasons. Firstly it's a very rewarding place to work, both financially and intrinsically. Helping people get their dream job is extremely satisfying and it's great that as a company, we are supplied with the constant resources to do so.

Secondly, internal progression is something that has always been paramount to not only the success of the company, but also the thing that constantly motivates others, including myself.

In addition to constantly having support from a business perspective, it's also clear from the 'downstairs lunch area' that consists of pool tables, table tennis tables and multiple games consoles, that as a company PP are happy to invest to make sure everybody has a happy work place!

All in all, I feel that it's a company that rewards those who work hard and gives you every opportunity to build an extremely productive, lucrative and enjoyable career.
Pros
Great work/life balance + Great earning potential
Great place to work for the career minded person!
I really love my job here but it's important to point out that it simply isn't for those that want to plod, you have to work hard or go home due to the basic salary, which in turn will give you the financial rewards you came looking for. I like this approach to work as it keeps you motivated every day to work as hard as you did yesterday and ensures you make the most of every opportunity. The job itself can like all recruitment jobs be very stressful, but if you are made of the right stuff you can really change your life here. There is a good team ethic boosted by thing like birthday clubs, sweep stakes etc which make for nice treats and a bit of fun every once in a while! There are also great days and evenings out for everyone, as well as regular special events for the month's top performers. Overall the atmosphere is great and we have lots of facilities like table tennis and pool to keep us from getting too bogged down by the stress of the job.
Pros
Friendly motivational environment, Great colleagues, Excellent reward for hard work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perfect Placement UK Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9