Perfect Placement UK Ltd Employee Reviews

Wonderful place, happy people, great pay & incentives
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I have recently joined Perfect Placement, and it is the best career decision I have ever made.

From day one I felt welcome. My colleagues instantly made me part of the team, the management are kind, understanding and motivating. The commission structure for a Recruitment Executive is fair and generous, and I could not be happier.

Perfect Placement have made a fun, cheerful atmosphere to work in, there is friendly competition, good music playing during your work and great lunch/tuck shop facilities.
Pros
Tuck Shop, Pool/Pingpong/Table Football Tables, Xbox/PS4
Cons
N/a
Great working environment and career opportunities!
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I have been working at Perfect Placement for nearly a year after being recommended to the job by one of my friends. I relocated for the job and am very happy with my decision!
Although this was my first role in recruitment, I have previous sales experience so having a low basic and working hard to earn commission is something I am familiar with. The office has a great working environment, positivity is essential for the role and the staff here have it in abundance. It's a hard graft at times but if you put in the work you will be rewarded, not only financially but with a clear path of progression.
Pros
Great facilities
Cons
Slightly earlier finish on a Friday would be a nice touch
Good company to work with
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London1 August 2018
I joined Perfect Placement with some motor trade experience but not much in the way of recruiting for the automotive industry.

With full training, energy and enthusiasm I believe we offer a truly unique and bespoke recruitment service to candidates and clients.
Pros
Free coffee, fun working environment and Fifa
Cons
Long hours :)
Great Place to Work with A Great Atmosphere!
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I joined Perfect Placement 2 months ago as a Sales Executive. After sadly having to decline a job offer due to personal circumstances 2 years prior, I registered my interest with one of the directors and before I knew it I had another job offer which I never expected so was absolutely delighted.

I was taken through the Perfect Placement Academy which was very professional and gave me some basic understanding and tools to equip me for my first day in the role. I then went to join my Area Manager who again was very professional and helpful from day 1.

The workplace really is an amazing environment with a great buzz. One thing that stands out to me is how close everybody is, whether you be an executive or a Director. You are also continually recognised for your good performances by the Managing Director which having come from a large retailer where this is unheard of, it's very nice to see.

There are hard things to deal with day to day, just when you think you've got yourself a deal, they drop out or the Client doesn't offer enough money but with that comes the excitement and happiness in finding someone their job.

Overall, a great job and a great place to work :)
Pros
Earning Potential, Facilities provided, Good atmosphere
Great People to work with
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
This was my first job in recruitment after working in a few different roles since I left college and I have enjoyed my time here and looking forward to continuing my development!
The company has a great atmosphere, which is relaxed but everyone knows when to graft, and there is a large games area downstairs where we can let off steam.
Pros
Great People to work with, Days out and incentives, Game consoles and pool tables for lunch breaks
Awesome Company
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I've been working at Perfect Placement for just about a year now and this is genuinely a great company to work for.

This role was my first foray into recruitment and indeed my first "real" job as I had worked in hospitality for close to a decade before coming to PP. I couldn't be happier with my choice, yes the job can be demanding and frustrating at times, but it becomes a lot easier to deal with when the environment you are in is as good as it is here

The Directors and management care about the business and are always on hand to help and give advice and genuinely want everyone here to succeed, training is always on going and you are rewarded for your hard work and commitment. The business is family run and it shows with how close knit the team is and this creates a fantastic working environment, which I believe more than makes up for the tough parts of the role.
Pros
Great working environment, Strong training
Amazing place to work!!!
Adminstrator (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I joined Perfect Placement in March 2017 as a Switchboard Operator – I had no experience in this role, as previously I had only held retail positions. Within 5 months I had gained a solid understanding of the Automotive Industry and Perfect Placement and progressed into the current role I am in now – Recruitment Support. I have loved every moment of my role with Perfect Placement so far.

I have really developed my knowledge and skills whilst working here, and I am very excited to further progress myself and make the move into a Recruitment Based Role. One of the best things about Perfect Placement is that they really do offer amazing opportunities and they have given me such a great chance to build myself a successful career.

I have some of the best colleagues – everyone is so friendly and we are like one big family! I have grown relationships with some amazing people and couldn’t imagine working anywhere else
Perfect Placement, a Great Place to Work
Recruitment Support (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I joined Perfect Placement in June 2017 as a Switchboard Operator.
Before I started working at Perfect Placement I was a Receptionist in a Car Dealership so I already knew a bit about how the motor trade works and had experience with answering the phones and speaking to the public. I was very excited to build my knowledge of the Motor Trade and to expand my knowledge to enable me to take the next steps in my career.

In the past year of working here I have progressed to the role Recruitment Support, which involves providing an administrative support for the team of Recruiters we have in place.

I really enjoy working here at Perfect Placement, when I first started here I felt very comfortable and everyone was very welcoming and friendly. I am looking forward to further progressing my knowledge and skills with the aim of working within the Recruitment side of Perfect Placement in the near future.
You Get Out What You Put In!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk31 July 2018
You hear a lot of mixed reviews about working in Recruitment... Long hours, demanding targets, cold-calling candidates and clients, inconsistent pay... I wasn't sure it was for me. It turns out the hours are long and it is a demanding job, BUT, you need the find the right company for you!
Having known people who work in recruitment, it sounded like the worst career choice, something you have to drag yourself out of bed for, this is definitely not the case working for Perfect Placement.

Working for a family run company isn't for everyone, some may worry about job security and the longevity, but when you see what's invested into the business, the passion from your directors and the effort they go to in order to create and maintain a happy, fun environment, it spurs you on to be more successful and show that you appreciate the opportunity you have in front of you.

Hours - it's a 5 day working week, if you can't give it your all for 5 days to then have 2 days off, don't work in sales and go and work shifts. You may need to stay late a few nights or send a few emails at the weekend, but you'll see the rewards!

Recruitment is an emotional rollercoaster at times, candidates don't go to interviews, they don't turn up for their first day, they stay in their current role for more money... this all affects you! It affects your mood, your pay-check, your figures and sometimes relationships with clients, so if your company doesn't support you, you're going to be miserable and will simply hate recruitment! It takes time to deal with the high's and low's of the job, but it's
  more... incredibly rewarding.  less
Pros
Office environment, amazing incentives and pay structure.
Cons
Air-con is too cold!
Fantastic & Lively Family Run Working Environment
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk18 July 2018
I have worked for Perfect Placement for nearly 1.5 years now and can honestly say I've never worked in such an upbeat positive environment. I had no previous experience in recruitment but upon joining was given detailed training which enabled me to pick basics within my first few days of employment.

Owing to the fact the company is family owned, the working environment is close nit, friendly and relaxed. There are regular employee incentives and annual staff parties to help keep everyone motivated and boost morale.

The most rewarding part of the job is knowing you have made a difference to a candidate’s life whether it be through career progression, helping them secure work after relocation or even starting their career journey off with their first job within the motor trade.
Pros
positive & upbeat working environment, staff incentives, job satisfaction.
Cons
none.
Perfect Placement - A Great Place To Work
Recruitment Support (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk18 July 2018
I started Perfect Placement in February 2017 as a Business Administration Apprentice on a 1.5 year course, due to the support offered and the flexibility of Perfect Placement in allowing me to complete my work, a year down the line I passed my apprenticeship (ahead of schedule!) and am now working as a Recruitment Support Administrator.

I have learnt so much through this apprenticeship that I can use in my current role and in the future. I was so pleased to be offered an apprenticeship as it has really helped me get to grips with the Working World and has given me a great foundation to build a successful career on.

I love working for Perfect Placement UK Ltd it’s a great family run company that really look after their staff and that have amazing work opportunities.
Great People & a Great Place
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Surrey & Sussex16 July 2018
Recruitment can be a tough job at times, it can involve a lot of disappointment and is a job which can be 24/7.

However working at Perfect Placement the positive attitude from every single individual is highly motivating and can be a great cushion for when your Candidate has missed their interview or your client has retracted a job offer.

Working in this role can show you there are some really great companies out there within the automotive trade, with key individuals dedicated helping to make their business and their employees a success.

There are also many fantastic individuals within the Motor trade helping countless people get back on the road, from Technicians, Service Advisors, Bodyshop Technicians to Accountants, Marketing Managers and many, many more.

Perfect Placement helps you treat every single individual with the same care and attention whatever their background to help them find their Perfect Job in the Motor Trade. I personally owe a lot to this company and really enjoy how many colleagues can now be called friends.

Plus there is the added benefit of Nights Out, BBQ's, Incentive Trips & Activities, Pool, Table Tennis, Foosball, FIFA Tournaments. Best Place I've ever worked!
Pros
Incentives, Recognition, Company Events, Lunch Activities
Cons
The job can be 24/7 if you let it.
After 8 years employment...
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk13 July 2018
... I have enjoyed and continue to really enjoy my time here at Perfect Placement. I've been through highs and lows, rough and smooth, and I can say that this job both personally and financially changed my life for the better!

Yes it can be long hours and yes you can sometimes get it in the neck but that should come to no surprise for anyone working in recruitment or sales. This is however massively counter-acted by an excellent office space, an open door policy with management, a friendly and informal working culture, genuine meritocratic progression, a transparent approach to your wages and earning potential, loads of different staff perks/incentives, constant re-investment in to the business, and as mentioned below and perhaps most importantly... Two part time office dogs.
Pros
Listed above.
Cons
Tech support! ;-)
Fun Work Place!
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk10 July 2018
I have worked for Perfect Placement for just over a month now and I have never felt happier in any job in such a short period of time. Having worked in the Motor Trade for many years and due to relocating, I contacted Perfect Placement to help me find work and stumbled across a Recruitment Executive position they were advertising. After attending my interview which was one of the most relaxed and comfortable interviews I have ever experienced, I had made my decision before even leaving the building!

From the day I started, being a part of the training academy and then progressing into the main office, I have never been so welcomed and relaxed in any job. I have had and I feel I have found something I will enjoy for a very long time! The job can be challenging at times and requires long hours to be worked, but the enjoyment of being able to place candidates into their dream jobs, building relationships with clients and having a great working environment make this a very rewarding experience.

Being a family owned business, Perfect Placement is a very warm, close-knit and welcoming place to work and along with all the perks of the job, having such a vast array of friendly and helpful colleagues, experienced Principals and of course the bosses, makes working here a blast!
Pros
Great Work/Life Balance
Rewarding and progressive
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk10 July 2018
I feel that Perfect Placement, is a great company to work for multiple reasons. Firstly it's a very rewarding place to work, both financially and intrinsically. Helping people get their dream job is extremely satisfying and it's great that as a company, we are supplied with the constant resources to do so.

Secondly, internal progression is something that has always been paramount to not only the success of the company, but also the thing that constantly motivates others, including myself.

In addition to constantly having support from a business perspective, it's also clear from the 'downstairs lunch area' that consists of pool tables, table tennis tables and multiple games consoles, that as a company PP are happy to invest to make sure everybody has a happy work place!

All in all, I feel that it's a company that rewards those who work hard and gives you every opportunity to build an extremely productive, lucrative and enjoyable career.
Pros
Great work/life balance + Great earning potential
Great place to work for the career minded person!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk10 July 2018
I really love my job here but it's important to point out that it simply isn't for those that want to plod, you have to work hard or go home due to the basic salary, which in turn will give you the financial rewards you came looking for. I like this approach to work as it keeps you motivated every day to work as hard as you did yesterday and ensures you make the most of every opportunity. The job itself can like all recruitment jobs be very stressful, but if you are made of the right stuff you can really change your life here. There is a good team ethic boosted by thing like birthday clubs, sweep stakes etc which make for nice treats and a bit of fun every once in a while! There are also great days and evenings out for everyone, as well as regular special events for the month's top performers. Overall the atmosphere is great and we have lots of facilities like table tennis and pool to keep us from getting too bogged down by the stress of the job.
Pros
Friendly motivational environment, Great colleagues, Excellent reward for hard work
Regional Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk10 July 2018
PP is a great workplace.
Decent microwave supply so you can always heat up your lunch in good time.
Introduced me to Rio light and for that i will be eternally grateful.
Tuck shop for when you need a snack.
FILTERED WATER.
Air con could do with some adjustments but no ones perfect.
They give you free stuff sometimes.
In house IT support.
Part time office dog.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
We don't finish early on a Friday. Also re-stock of the tuck could be done in a more timely fashion.
Amazing environment and friendly staff
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Scotland9 July 2018
Perfect Placement is a fantastic employer. The core family values that where the foundation of this company are still at the forefront of everything we do today. The support and guidance we receive from senior members of staff including directors is paramount to the service we provide to our loyal clients and candidates alike. I would give more than 5 stars if that was an option. I love my job here and can't wait to see what the future holds. The most enjoyable part of my role is helping people find their ideal job and the buzz when we find said role.
Pros
pool table, birthday club
Awesome place and people!
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 July 2018
I have worked at Perfect Placement for the last four years and I thoroughly enjoy my job! It's a demanding job in a fast-paced environment, but the rewards professionally and financially are incredible.

I began in an administrative role and I now manage my own area within the company and have an executive to work alongside myself, and have managed to progress to management level quickly.

The workplace ethos is a target driven environment due to the nature of industry, but with a supportive management structure and flexible working hours as and when required, the job is easily manageable. The people who I get to work with are possibly the best thing about Perfect Placement; walking into a nice working environment of happy people every day certainly improves your quality of live.

The job is challenging because it is a commission based role, so a high percentage of your earnings are dependent on your effort, but if you are willing to work hard you will certainly be rewarded!

There are many things I enjoy about my job, but having an active role in helping people change their lives is something I will never get bored of!

The best part of my job is how it has changed my whole life currently and for the future. I left University not knowing what I wanted to do, and now I'm a Area Manager in a stable company doing a job I love and earning well!
Pros
Uncapped commission!!
Cons
Longer than normal office hours, but no weekends!
Work hard, Play Hard environment
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 July 2018
Everybody is rewarded & reconsidered for their hard work & help is always provided to those who need it and everyone is like one big family.

Fun & Vibrant work place with good energy and team spirit.

By far the best company I've worked for and hope for long lasting career with Perfect Placement.
Pros
Working Environment.
Cons
None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perfect Placement UK Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Perfect Placement UK Ltd Reviews by Location