Perfect Placement UK Ltd Employee Reviews

Great Company and Great Atmosphere
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk15 February 2019
When I joined Perfect Placement I didn't quite know what to expect as I'd heard a few recruitment horror stories. However, joining Team PP has been one of my best decisions in life so far, I really couldn't be happier. The atmosphere is great and the team are so friendly. Starting anything new can be very daunting let alone a new job, however the team are all so friendly I felt welcomed as soon as I joined. The hours can at times feel long however you do get what you put in and if you are willing to put that effort in you will be rewarded, the progression opportunities for a life time career is there. If you need support it is always there when you require it no matter how big or small the query is, someone can always help and are willing to do so. Plus there is free parking!
Pros
Atmosphere, People and Facilities
Cons
Air Con at times...
Fun Workplace where you can make a real difference!
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk15 February 2019
Working at Perfect Placement is incredibly enjoyable, for a whole host of reasons! The people you work with are friendly, welcoming and like-minded, wanting to help people in the Motor Trade every day!

The fact that I am able to change people’s lives in my job inspires me to help more people every day.
Pros
Company Incentives, Job Satisfaction, Finding People Jobs
Rewarding and supportive workplace
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk15 February 2019
I joined Perfect Placement with no insight to the Recruitment world nor the Motor Trade. Since joining, my managers have taken their time, patience and support to guide me through to becoming an experienced Recruitment Executive in the Automotive Industry.

With fabulous work incentives (like trips to Dubai!), friendly colleagues and a lively work environment, my days at work fly by!

Not only have Perfect Placement provided me with all of the necessary training and equipment to become a successful recruiter, they have also supplied bundles of fun with table tennis, televisions, mini golf and pool for our lunch breaks!

I would 900% recommend working for Perfect Placement if you're looking for a fun, rewarding and successful career in recruitment!!
Pros
Amazing incentives
Cons
No cons!
Fantastic place to work!
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk15 February 2019
I have now been with Perfect Placement for 3 years and what a fantastic company they are to work for. They really do make sure they look after their staff - I have had 2 promotions since joining! Working here was my first role in to recruitment and of course it can be stressful at times but I really have learnt so much about recruitment and the motor trade and I do really enjoy how every day can be so different!

They have many benefits such as an excellent bonus structure, amazing incentives, work parties and many more!

The office constantly has such a positive atmosphere and I love working in a busy sales environment! You do really have to put a lot of hard work into your day but the rewards definitely make it all worth it!
Pros
Excellent atmosphere, uncapped commission & birthday club!
Great people, Brilliant work enviroment
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk15 February 2019
I have recently started my new job with perfect placement, and can honestly say I have enjoyed every moment since I have been here.

I joined with no experience within the recruitment sector, but with the brilliant training that was offered, I have managed to gain some great knowledge.

During my time with perfect placement I have found real job satisfaction!!

Working within a very positive and friendly atmosphere offering you great incentives.
Pros
incentives, recognition, enviroment
Cons
N.A
Productive and Fun workplace
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 August 2018
I joined Perfect Placement Nearly a year ago, and have thoroughly enjoyed learning the ins and outs of a new industry of both the motor trade and recruitment. The office has a fantastic working environment and atmosphere, the facilities provided by Perfect Placement are excellent and I am very happy within my role.
Wonderful place, happy people, great pay & incentives
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I have recently joined Perfect Placement, and it is the best career decision I have ever made.

From day one I felt welcome. My colleagues instantly made me part of the team, the management are kind, understanding and motivating. The commission structure for a Recruitment Executive is fair and generous, and I could not be happier.

Perfect Placement have made a fun, cheerful atmosphere to work in, there is friendly competition, good music playing during your work and great lunch/tuck shop facilities.
Pros
Tuck Shop, Pool/Pingpong/Table Football Tables, Xbox/PS4
Cons
N/a
Great working environment and career opportunities!
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I have been working at Perfect Placement for nearly a year after being recommended to the job by one of my friends. I relocated for the job and am very happy with my decision!
Although this was my first role in recruitment, I have previous sales experience so having a low basic and working hard to earn commission is something I am familiar with. The office has a great working environment, positivity is essential for the role and the staff here have it in abundance. It's a hard graft at times but if you put in the work you will be rewarded, not only financially but with a clear path of progression.
Pros
Great facilities
Cons
Slightly earlier finish on a Friday would be a nice touch
Good company to work with
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London1 August 2018
I joined Perfect Placement with some motor trade experience but not much in the way of recruiting for the automotive industry.

With full training, energy and enthusiasm I believe we offer a truly unique and bespoke recruitment service to candidates and clients.
Pros
Free coffee, fun working environment and Fifa
Cons
Long hours :)
Great Place to Work with A Great Atmosphere!
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I joined Perfect Placement 2 months ago as a Sales Executive. After sadly having to decline a job offer due to personal circumstances 2 years prior, I registered my interest with one of the directors and before I knew it I had another job offer which I never expected so was absolutely delighted.

I was taken through the Perfect Placement Academy which was very professional and gave me some basic understanding and tools to equip me for my first day in the role. I then went to join my Area Manager who again was very professional and helpful from day 1.

The workplace really is an amazing environment with a great buzz. One thing that stands out to me is how close everybody is, whether you be an executive or a Director. You are also continually recognised for your good performances by the Managing Director which having come from a large retailer where this is unheard of, it's very nice to see.

There are hard things to deal with day to day, just when you think you've got yourself a deal, they drop out or the Client doesn't offer enough money but with that comes the excitement and happiness in finding someone their job.

Overall, a great job and a great place to work :)
Pros
Earning Potential, Facilities provided, Good atmosphere
Great People to work with
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
This was my first job in recruitment after working in a few different roles since I left college and I have enjoyed my time here and looking forward to continuing my development!
The company has a great atmosphere, which is relaxed but everyone knows when to graft, and there is a large games area downstairs where we can let off steam.
Pros
Great People to work with, Days out and incentives, Game consoles and pool tables for lunch breaks
Awesome Company
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I've been working at Perfect Placement for just about a year now and this is genuinely a great company to work for.

This role was my first foray into recruitment and indeed my first "real" job as I had worked in hospitality for close to a decade before coming to PP. I couldn't be happier with my choice, yes the job can be demanding and frustrating at times, but it becomes a lot easier to deal with when the environment you are in is as good as it is here

The Directors and management care about the business and are always on hand to help and give advice and genuinely want everyone here to succeed, training is always on going and you are rewarded for your hard work and commitment. The business is family run and it shows with how close knit the team is and this creates a fantastic working environment, which I believe more than makes up for the tough parts of the role.
Pros
Great working environment, Strong training
Amazing place to work!!!
Adminstrator (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I joined Perfect Placement in March 2017 as a Switchboard Operator – I had no experience in this role, as previously I had only held retail positions. Within 5 months I had gained a solid understanding of the Automotive Industry and Perfect Placement and progressed into the current role I am in now – Recruitment Support. I have loved every moment of my role with Perfect Placement so far.

I have really developed my knowledge and skills whilst working here, and I am very excited to further progress myself and make the move into a Recruitment Based Role. One of the best things about Perfect Placement is that they really do offer amazing opportunities and they have given me such a great chance to build myself a successful career.

I have some of the best colleagues – everyone is so friendly and we are like one big family! I have grown relationships with some amazing people and couldn’t imagine working anywhere else
Perfect Placement, a Great Place to Work
Recruitment Support (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 August 2018
I joined Perfect Placement in June 2017 as a Switchboard Operator.
Before I started working at Perfect Placement I was a Receptionist in a Car Dealership so I already knew a bit about how the motor trade works and had experience with answering the phones and speaking to the public. I was very excited to build my knowledge of the Motor Trade and to expand my knowledge to enable me to take the next steps in my career.

In the past year of working here I have progressed to the role Recruitment Support, which involves providing an administrative support for the team of Recruiters we have in place.

I really enjoy working here at Perfect Placement, when I first started here I felt very comfortable and everyone was very welcoming and friendly. I am looking forward to further progressing my knowledge and skills with the aim of working within the Recruitment side of Perfect Placement in the near future.
You Get Out What You Put In!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk31 July 2018
You hear a lot of mixed reviews about working in Recruitment... Long hours, demanding targets, cold-calling candidates and clients, inconsistent pay... I wasn't sure it was for me. It turns out the hours are long and it is a demanding job, BUT, you need the find the right company for you!
Having known people who work in recruitment, it sounded like the worst career choice, something you have to drag yourself out of bed for, this is definitely not the case working for Perfect Placement.

Working for a family run company isn't for everyone, some may worry about job security and the longevity, but when you see what's invested into the business, the passion from your directors and the effort they go to in order to create and maintain a happy, fun environment, it spurs you on to be more successful and show that you appreciate the opportunity you have in front of you.

Hours - it's a 5 day working week, if you can't give it your all for 5 days to then have 2 days off, don't work in sales and go and work shifts. You may need to stay late a few nights or send a few emails at the weekend, but you'll see the rewards!

Recruitment is an emotional rollercoaster at times, candidates don't go to interviews, they don't turn up for their first day, they stay in their current role for more money... this all affects you! It affects your mood, your pay-check, your figures and sometimes relationships with clients, so if your company doesn't support you, you're going to be miserable and will simply hate recruitment! It takes time to deal with the high's and low's of the job, but it's
  more... incredibly rewarding.  less
Pros
Office environment, amazing incentives and pay structure.
Cons
Air-con is too cold!
Fantastic & Lively Family Run Working Environment
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk18 July 2018
I have worked for Perfect Placement for nearly 1.5 years now and can honestly say I've never worked in such an upbeat positive environment. I had no previous experience in recruitment but upon joining was given detailed training which enabled me to pick basics within my first few days of employment.

Owing to the fact the company is family owned, the working environment is close nit, friendly and relaxed. There are regular employee incentives and annual staff parties to help keep everyone motivated and boost morale.

The most rewarding part of the job is knowing you have made a difference to a candidate’s life whether it be through career progression, helping them secure work after relocation or even starting their career journey off with their first job within the motor trade.
Pros
positive & upbeat working environment, staff incentives, job satisfaction.
Cons
none.
Perfect Placement - A Great Place To Work
Recruitment Support (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk18 July 2018
I started Perfect Placement in February 2017 as a Business Administration Apprentice on a 1.5 year course, due to the support offered and the flexibility of Perfect Placement in allowing me to complete my work, a year down the line I passed my apprenticeship (ahead of schedule!) and am now working as a Recruitment Support Administrator.

I have learnt so much through this apprenticeship that I can use in my current role and in the future. I was so pleased to be offered an apprenticeship as it has really helped me get to grips with the Working World and has given me a great foundation to build a successful career on.

I love working for Perfect Placement UK Ltd it’s a great family run company that really look after their staff and that have amazing work opportunities.
Great People & a Great Place
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Surrey & Sussex16 July 2018
Recruitment can be a tough job at times, it can involve a lot of disappointment and is a job which can be 24/7.

However working at Perfect Placement the positive attitude from every single individual is highly motivating and can be a great cushion for when your Candidate has missed their interview or your client has retracted a job offer.

Working in this role can show you there are some really great companies out there within the automotive trade, with key individuals dedicated helping to make their business and their employees a success.

There are also many fantastic individuals within the Motor trade helping countless people get back on the road, from Technicians, Service Advisors, Bodyshop Technicians to Accountants, Marketing Managers and many, many more.

Perfect Placement helps you treat every single individual with the same care and attention whatever their background to help them find their Perfect Job in the Motor Trade. I personally owe a lot to this company and really enjoy how many colleagues can now be called friends.

Plus there is the added benefit of Nights Out, BBQ's, Incentive Trips & Activities, Pool, Table Tennis, Foosball, FIFA Tournaments. Best Place I've ever worked!
Pros
Incentives, Recognition, Company Events, Lunch Activities
Cons
The job can be 24/7 if you let it.
After 8 years employment...
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk13 July 2018
... I have enjoyed and continue to really enjoy my time here at Perfect Placement. I've been through highs and lows, rough and smooth, and I can say that this job both personally and financially changed my life for the better!

Yes it can be long hours and yes you can sometimes get it in the neck but that should come to no surprise for anyone working in recruitment or sales. This is however massively counter-acted by an excellent office space, an open door policy with management, a friendly and informal working culture, genuine meritocratic progression, a transparent approach to your wages and earning potential, loads of different staff perks/incentives, constant re-investment in to the business, and as mentioned below and perhaps most importantly... Two part time office dogs.
Pros
Listed above.
Cons
Tech support! ;-)
Fun Work Place!
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk10 July 2018
I have worked for Perfect Placement for just over a month now and I have never felt happier in any job in such a short period of time. Having worked in the Motor Trade for many years and due to relocating, I contacted Perfect Placement to help me find work and stumbled across a Recruitment Executive position they were advertising. After attending my interview which was one of the most relaxed and comfortable interviews I have ever experienced, I had made my decision before even leaving the building!

From the day I started, being a part of the training academy and then progressing into the main office, I have never been so welcomed and relaxed in any job. I have had and I feel I have found something I will enjoy for a very long time! The job can be challenging at times and requires long hours to be worked, but the enjoyment of being able to place candidates into their dream jobs, building relationships with clients and having a great working environment make this a very rewarding experience.

Being a family owned business, Perfect Placement is a very warm, close-knit and welcoming place to work and along with all the perks of the job, having such a vast array of friendly and helpful colleagues, experienced Principals and of course the bosses, makes working here a blast!
Pros
Great Work/Life Balance
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perfect Placement UK Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Perfect Placement UK Ltd Reviews by Location