PepsiCo Employee Review

nice people around you to work but the management is beyond joke
General operator (Former Employee) –  Skelmersdale, Lancashire11 September 2019
poor management, if you are a YES man, you will be alright in that place but as soon as you disagree with the management you will be in big big trouble and they find a reason to you to exit with the business.

Other PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Great Job with Awesome Career Opportunities
Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  London14 November 2019
I had an amazing manager with 30 years experience. Our team did not have a culture of excuses and falling short of our responsibilities. This was difficult at first because I had been in teams where things were not up to scratch, so it was a shock to the system. I ended up loving it, however, because when the expectation is high, and you meet it, there is incredible freedom when you know you've done things properly and are continually meeting the deadlines/targets/expectations you can rest assured you are doing the right thing. Great team, great management, and this job have set the agenda for my career moving forward. I'll always be grateful, as I started as an RSR and worked very hard for just over a year before I was promoted and honoured for my work and now have a much better outlook on job prospects and career progression. Thanks, PepsiCo and the East Anglia team as well as the West London team.
Bendi driving can be hard on neck and back
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  middle March businesses park, coventry10 November 2019
A lot of driving in reverse which can be hard on your neck and back, expected pick rate is 25 pallets per hour which is not easy when system sends you to other end of warehouse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

54.9K