PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Technologist (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire17 June 2018
Great work life balance
Provide opportunities to grow
Management support
Fast pace moving projects
Delivering and getting rewarded
Great workplace culture and support for charity work
Pros
Staff subsidised canteen
Cons
Not enough people to support on projects
LGV Driver (C+E) (Former Employee) –  Leicester19 April 2018
collecting potatoes from farms difficulty in finding farms . long hours . management not flexible.delivery to customers nightmare pump truck job. sacked for minor infringement
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
plenty
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Pakistan30 March 2018
Every day I have to do the sampling of potatoes from different farms and then I have to check quality parameters, such as soil adhesion, specific gravity, total solids. Then I have to check raw defects of potato tubers both external (greening, bruising, growth cracks, secondary growth) and internal (greening, bruising, etc) after fry.
Pros
Free accomodation, lunch and dinner.
Unobtainable targets across the shop floor, extra 40% when all ready run near to max
MT (Former Employee) –  Uk24 February 2018
Over worked, doing three people's job's at once because of lack of man power. Bad management. Very poor health and safety. Ask for PPE and it could up to three weeks to turn up when was needed weeks ago. Management doesn't listen to the production issues
Pros
Free crips 🤢
Cons
Very bad management, it's who you know in there not what you could bring to the company urself
Walkers Snacks Foods Review
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Peterlee23 January 2018
Very Productive but not fun because of continental shift pattern, last year management improved slightly unfortunately there was bad management before that
Pros
Good Salary, and benefit's
Cons
Continental Shift pattern
Exciting Workplace
Client Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire22 January 2018
The work environment is very exciting, however, being contracted the work place is slightly different to the ones that work directly for the company. Overall good place to work.
Poor management & no career advancement from GO level
General Operator (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire10 January 2018
The continental shifts are not good for a work life balance.
This is not a family orientated company.
This multicultural factory is full off racism.
You only get career advancement if your face fits.
The pay is reasonable for what you have to do.
The holiday entitlement isn't very good as you have to work all bank holidays & they get you to stay as late as possible on Xmas eve then open again on Boxing Day night, also ran on NYE & NYD Which they will now expect every year.
The sickness policy frightens people not to take time off when they are genuinely ill, People have received written warnings for having time off when theve had an operation in hospital!!
My advice would be to avoid working here if you can.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No career advancement, shifts, holidays
okay if your face fits
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Theale, Berkshire12 December 2017
As above - okay if your face fits. I learned here that you have to be of the right social class, right colour and right background to fit in.

working day consisted of sucking up to the right people so you could progress in your career.

I really don't see why any of this is relevant and I just want to apply to jobs.

What else do you want me to say? PepsiCo is a self serving company, which dumps people when they are too old, or if suffering from poor mental health. I saw that a lot whilst I was there and I have no desire to recap it all.
Good friendly atmoshere
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Durham16 November 2017
Running various machines to hit daily targets
Trained to a good compatant standed
well managed with good training oppertunities
great team work friendly collegues
The hours were long but it was job various
Working with good friendly people who would work as a team and strive to do there very best at all times.
Pros
Prospects good, Training packages
Cons
Busy hot factory management are bullies right up to the top
Production technical operative (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands24 September 2017
I worked At Coventry for almost 10 years. The factory was hot and sweaty. Employees on shop floor were great and made the job bearable. Managers on the other hand were bullies. Event referred to some employees as villains in newsletters. Money was good for what you had to do. I left during a period of big shake up where good workers were made redundant or demoted. The company took 5 days holiday off us and started messing about with the pension. I was lucky enough to escape you a job on days Monday you Friday and closer to home.
I wouldn't recommend applying for work here unless you are really desperate. Here you will never be more than just a number unless you are out of this world at bum licking.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Management are bullies and working conditions poor
Excellent workplace
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Peterlee, Durham17 September 2017
Excellent job i currently have but disappointing that i will be getting made redundant in december. I have worked here for over 6 years and really enjoy it.
Pros
Good pay rate
Cons
Long shifts
Good workplace
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire21 August 2017
Limited opportunities and salary, but well looked after by the company and the employees are very helpful and create a positive working atmosphere which is good.
productive
General Operative (Current Employee) –  Skelmersdale10 August 2017
2 weeks of days followed by 2 weeks of nights 12 hour shifts good salary but can be tiring work heavy lifting required enjoyed working with my team made the shifts go faster
Great experience
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 August 2017
Exposes you to a wide array of marketing and brand campaign planning, worked with creative agencies on pr planning for new campaigns, identified events and sponsorship opportunities.
Pros
amazing experience
Cons
long hours, hardly any time for lunch breaks
Friven Company with clear targets.
Change Manager (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire4 August 2017
Loved it here and spent many happy years working for a great company that fully supported a decent work life balance. no hesitiation in recommending, however its not a place you will retire from
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
Can be just a number
Brilliant training and a good salary
Area Manager/Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire29 July 2017
PepsiCo is one of the worlds leading organisations with many different roles across many sectors in many countries. There is a great fluidity to move between these sectors and countries, as long as you keep an eye on the communication.
There is a lot expected of employees at the company, to maintain its position as market leader, so difficult targets are part of day to day life as PepsiCo employee, but this should not dissuade any ambitious individual from applying for a role with the company.
A job at PepsiCo can easily become a progressive career if the right effort and attitude is in place, and there is a great salary, along with having such a great employer on your CV, for those who do go on to work for the company.
Pros
Job security, representing one of the largest companies in the world
Cons
Can be difficult to stand out in such a large company
fun
k.n.kmln (Former Employee) –  gcjgvnljl12 June 2017
A typical work day was going to several stores and stocking the shelves from either overstock or the delivery.
I learned how to be very patient and hard working from this job.
The management were straight from college so I felt more qualified than me with no field experience.
Hardest part of the job is working up to 12 hour days of manual labor.
I enjoyed the freedom to work how I chose.
Pepsi Cola Venezuela, C.A Planta Caucagua
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pepsi Cola Venezuela, C.A Planta Cuacagua23 May 2017
It was a really nice experience to work in Pepsi-Cola Venezuela, C.A Planta Caucagua. I am very proud to have made part of this team in the most important factory in my country.
Great workplace
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Peterlee, Durham16 May 2017
Absolute great place to work, just a shame its shutting down the Peterlee plant.

I learned many skills and progressing to become an electrical engineer.
Workplace
Technician (Former Employee) –  Peterlee, County Durham, UK12 May 2017
strict on food production and hygiene standards.well paid job for area as well a good works pension and other benefits.continental shift pattern two days two nights operation.
Pros
good wages
Cons
don't know what day it is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

53.7K