PepsiCo
Coronavirus update
Information from PepsiCo:

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

United Kingdom110 reviews
the job can seem challenging at first but it quickly becomes repetitive. they only have continental shift patterns, so as appealing as four days on and four days off may seem, there isn't really a balance to be struck, not for the toll it takes it on your body, nor a family/work-life balance. which of course you are compensated for with a shift allowance.

there's progress available if the face fits, and leadership can become frustrating. But it's an easy job for good money. nothing to sneeze at.
Pros
good pay
Cons
I enjoyed my years at Quaker Oats Cupar and I would recommend it as a great place to work in engineering. They have a wide variety of old and new equipment, heavy rolls and lighter high speed packaging machinery. There is a good range of jobs in high kept shifts interesting and I never felt bored as there was always something to do maintenance or improvement wise.
Pros
Good pay on shifts. Time off and flexible holidays
Cons
No share scheme. Work every second weekend.
PepsiCo has a good culture of meritocracy and advancement.

The culture is a little bit "dated", and there is no urgent push for growth / innovation currently.
Dire response to coranavirus, keeping sites running in unsafe conditions even though they are producing products (like potato chips) that are far from essential. They claim staff safety is their number one priority but that is clearly second to profit.
The management treated contractors as clearly not part of the department team and were very clicky and gave very little to no management support or induction training.
Pros
Nice new offices
Cons
Do not include contractors as part of the team
A great company with a fair approach to work life balance and a really nice company culture. They do a good job of instilling passion for the company and the work you do in all of their employees.
we did 4 x12 hour shifts with 4 days off.i would do a few different jobs which were allocated on arrival depending where needed. i learned a lot of skills ie waste marshall,working to tight schedules,cleaning to a very high standard for a change over. great people to work with and a good management team. was sorry the factory closed and missed the peple
Used to be good at first, them they changed front line managers for coordinators who were completely clueless and had no management or people skills at all. They kept rewarding the laziest people imaginable (because they were their friends) and were not interested at all in people who actually worked hard. They just didn't get it!!
Worked at PepsiCo in the Reading office for one year.
The atmosphere was great, work-life balance was very good.

No one stayed in the office very late, and the company was flexible in regard to working from home.
For god sake, please don't work here, Management are bullies, I had a serious illness, Manager put me on a fitness to work programme, because their own Occupational health nurse said to them I couldn't work in certain areas due to the lung health problems I had. You have time off ill, you are persecuted, would love to meet the tawt who decide you are only allowed 5% sick days off a year. Don't be fooled by the advertising blurb that says we pay you sick pay, it's a con.
There is a culture of bullying from the M.T.s if they don't like you, they let you know about it.

Since leaving my partner has said I've returned to myself, I didn't realise the mental effect Walkers at Coventry was having on me. Just do yourself a favour, stay away, don't ever be tempted by the money, this place is just bad.
Horrible working enviroment. Blame culture, make the slightest mistake and you will be hauled in front of a panel of co-ordinators who will then decide your fate. Should you dare to fall sick, you will be hounded, harrassed and bullied by the crewing co-ordinator until you return to work, regardless of your fitness to do so. Depressing, soul destroying place. Stay away!
need to be organised. decent hours to cover number of visits per day Salary is average for the workload with company car.No stock is carried. Visits are to businesses, universities, health facilities.
it is good to work in growing company and busy and safe environment with excellent learning and growing skills thanks for allowed chance to grow ahead for future
Too many issues with this Company were do i start? you only get promoted if you know someone in office or related/best friends with someone.(100%) true.

The Place has gone in my opinion from the best place to work for to one of the worst places you could work for.(fact)

Serious about you're work balance then go somewhere else the company supposed to be about work balance/family orientated this is totally untrue.

The only real benefits is you get you're work garments cleaned if you want to call it a benefit.

No overtime

Over priced canteen

Low pay rise (Cost of living is a couple % more then our pay rise)

Save yourself the hassle and look elsewhere.
Pros
Trying to think
Cons
Long hours no reward
Terrible management who bend the rules to suit them. Very biased and only let their friends progress even if they are not skilled for the job. The workers are great but as per management destroy the place
Very poor attitude within this business I don’t buy these products anyway as a point of who runs the show idiots management are clowns they all out for themselves I always buy a better product I leaving this company then I’m happyof crisps
Pros
Working somewhere else
Cons
Attitude
fast-paced, target motivated, a great place to work, fun experienced people, Learned a lot working here. I would recommend anyone at the beginning of their career in fmcg to try this company.
Job was ok but management destroyed all employee morale with empty promises and poor treatment of employees. Claimed to live by various values that management broke as they saw fit.
Fast paced, fun. Great learning environment. Challenging assignments. Opportunities to travel and understand the needs of local consumers. Start up mentality in a large organization.
Am a guy of 24 years and a very hard working person with a positive attitude. The company makes sure each and everyone is safe during working time and Also helpful to everyone
work hard and left to get on with it can move up ladder and better your self

people ar frendley