Pepenbury Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Average
Senior Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Pembury, Kent15 December 2017
Pepenbury is a charity organisation set up to accommodate for individuals with learning disabilities. The company has recently undergone a merger whisk has seen a lot of changes to the way in which the site is run.
It was a fun place to work
support worker,Ground Maintenance worker, (Former Employee) –  Pembury, ENG25 January 2016
I learned a lot working there & i got a lot of enjoyment out of my work for many years.
I met a lot of nice & kind people while there, it was the first time i had any real contact with adults with learning difficulties.
volunteer (Former Employee) –  Royal Tunbridge Wells, ENG9 July 2015
I was kept on my feet all the time, cleaning the shop and having the chance to handle money when needed. was a confidence booster
Support Worker
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Pembury, ENG24 March 2015
A typical day is getting the service users up and ready for the day which includes assisting in personal care and assisting them to the table for their breakfast which i would prepare. Then I would do the daily notes and then would take them to a class of their choice. Then back for lunch and then personal care then get them ready for their afternoon activities. Then dinner and personal care and bed.
Productive and professional workplace
support worker (Former Employee) –  kent29 March 2014
Fantastic company to work for, they gave me the opportunity to improve my skills and knowledge.
Provides excellent care for residents and service users with a disability
Senior Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells28 December 2013
Pepenbury is a unique place to work. The main site is set in acres of ancient woodland. There is a small animal farm, coffee shop, outdoor gym and woodland walk.

The charity is well established, having been established 85 years ago. The care provided to residents and service users is outstanding and there is lots of opportunities to interact with people with a disability which is a great motivator for doing a Business Development role.
Pros
Beautiful working environment
Cons
Not business focussed
good, supportive environment
Support worker (Former Employee) –  Pembury, ENG22 August 2013
good place to work plenty to do, felt it offered me the opportunity to work with service users on a one to one basis.

Want to know more about Pepenbury?

Ask a question