Pentland Brands Employee Reviews

Good Environment Friendly staff
Infrastructure Analyst (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire24 February 2018
Worked a 5 month Contract as an Infrastructure analyst.
From the first day I was made to feel part of the team. Colleagues and Management were very helpful and supportive. The work was varied and interesting. I learned a lot and was able to use my previous skills within this role.
Pros
Was given a car for the duration of the contract. Hours were good and there was flexibility
Cons
Not really a con but sometimes were working in dusty environment as it was a distribution centre
Remote site but great facilities
Support fuction (Former Employee) –  Finchley, Greater London12 September 2017
Great place with lovely facilities like Gym, swimming pool, shop, on site restaurant etc.
People who work here are very friendly.
Lots of changes happening.
Lots of secrecy in some department.
People who have worked here for a long time feel slightly insecure when you have new arrivals with ideas.
Pros
Great people !
Cons
Flexible working only applies to senior management, do what I say not what I do type
Excellent Company
Systems Accountant (Former Employee) –  London28 February 2017
An exciting and supportive company to work for where both the work life balance and also employee rewards are high, if the work is done then there are places to go in this company.
Friendly workplace and easy work to understand. Just physically demanding.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Blackburn18 February 2017
Pentland Brands operated very professionally and it seemed the majority of staff were easy to get along with and were willing to help each other. The work could be physically demanding, especially during peak periods but they paid fairly and offered a few workplace schemes and opportunities as well.
Great company
group finance assistant (Current Employee) –  Finchley, Greater London16 January 2017
Great company to work for - family orientated

Typical day at work is quite busy - but help is always at hand.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the work life balance - being able to go to the gym during your lunch with work colleagues.
Service Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London9 December 2016
Pentland is an amazing place to work.
Its full of culture, freedom, balance, and you have full support from Management in terms of your long-term aspirations within the company.
Pros
Facilities on site
Cons
No cons
Intern insights
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  London10 October 2016
Loved my internship here was given wings. Big team that was very inclusively and really gave everyone a chance to grow. Big team drinks and events meaning that everyone felt connected and bonded.
Producive and Fun workplace
Member of the Consumer Insights Team (Former Employee) –  London8 August 2016
As an intern, I was given the task of reviewing the brands of which they owned, this involved creating a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation of the different consumer segments they could target and using Word Panel to analyse and conduct research into Lacoste Footwear's place and market share in the Total Footwear market in the UK.
Great Place to work,
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London, ENG10 October 2015
Great place to work, supportive team and management and very keen on personal development, Great inter department relationships, verygood salaries and additional bonuses once empoyed there. great sample sales, There was also a resturant, gym, swimming pool, brands clothing shop and recreational areas like a tennis court etc, Loved working there and the only reason i left was due to relocating.
Pros
free parking, resturant onsite, GYM and retail sop onsite
Productive and a great place to work.
Office Manager/PA to Head of Corporate Security (Current Employee) –  Finchley Central, London4 November 2013
A typical day at work would be firstly to look at emails for my manager and work colleagues and to reply if necessary on their behalf if they hadn't already done so. Then to check my emails and respond. These emails would include new factory sightings from the Far East which would be sending us details of our brands being copied and made in vast quantities. I would record all information on the online schedule and also make up paper files. I would also update our UK schedules and print and file paper copies.
Typing of letters and emails, photocopying and scanning and booking meetings throughout the day for my manager and team members.
I have learnt a great deal about record keeping and team work.
We all worked well together and gave support when required.
Hardest part of the job will be leaving it!
The most enjoyable part of the job would be when all team members would be in the office working together.
Pros
Beautiful Lake around the building. Staff shop and sales. Family values.
Cons
Distance to work.
Very poor company to work for.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  London11 October 2012
Management/staff were unfriendly rude and the atmosphere was horrible.