Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust Employee Reviews

Great Place
Title - Bank Clerical Officer (Current Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester4 February 2019
Great Place to work with amazing staff who support you and I experienced a different way of working and got to support amazing people. you get to train and work in a amazing place but with people who want to help you succeed
Pros
Amazing people
Cons
Death records
Ward based
HCA/Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester22 December 2018
Worked in the nhs for many years And witnessed good and bad ,but now it's not patient based it's all about paperwork and audits to hide the real problems .manager very bad hence very low morale.Working on wards is hard work with no thanks hence new staff not coming in. Not as it used to be very demoralizing with bad management without people skills.
Pros
Pension, holidays
Cons
Poor management
Good place
Administrator (Current Employee) –  North Manchester, Greater Manchester8 August 2018
I have found overall working for Pennine Acute to be an experience of many sorts. There are great places to work and there are some not so great. I have been lucky to work with good teams in each of my roles.
It's just average
Developer (Current Employee) –  Bury, Greater Manchester18 July 2017
Good place to work, nice people and reasonable work life balance. It's just a pity that there is so much uncertainty surrounding the trust at the moment.
Workplace
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester3 February 2017
Workload is interesting and staff are kept busy, whilst working here i have learnt a lot around clinical auditing processes, pressures that divisions are in and how hard staff work to provide a high level of patient care. I have increased my database knowledge and improved my analytical skills and report writing skills immensely. My work colleagues are friendly and hardworking but management is poor whcih affectsmorale.
Pros
Close to home, good pension, good hours
Cons
Poor management, low morale

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust Reviews by Location