Penderels Trust Employee Reviews

Good employees
PA care assistant (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire21 February 2018
My job role included helping an assisting in ladies care an daily task. This included helping to shower, prepare meals and daily cleaning duties. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of helping to provide a smile to the client. I don't find there was any bad parts to this job.
Productive place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  London9 February 2018
In this role I learnt how to support clients where they needed support, I took care of all the admin roles and spoke to clients over the phone, took messages and the people were great to work with.
Very rewarding but very demanding job
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands1 December 2017
Great working with the people we work with. Very rewarding job but very demanding job as well, overstretched and expected to work on more and more citizens.
Carer (Former Employee) –  Hartlepool15 November 2017
I cared for a disabled adult during my time working for Penderals. I enjoyed taking him out and spending time with him and helping him in his general day to day life.
Pros
No long hours.
Good company
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grimethorpe, South Yorkshire6 November 2017
Penerels trust is a good company to work for however the on site supervisor was unorganised and I am now ready for change of career, to better develop my knowledge and skills
very professional
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Mold, Flintshire28 September 2017
a very professional company to work for. catered to their clients needs to the best of their ability. very approachable. cared about their staff also.
friendly clients
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Tyseley Birmingham25 September 2017
Generally a nice place to work, they put client needs first, the hardest part of the job was there were no opportunities to progress and trainings and no pay raise.
Pros
great Clients
Cons
few hours, no opportunities to progress and no pay raise
Pa
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunderland23 August 2017
I only worked a few hours a week but the job made easier as I already knew the client. I worked at the clients home which was convienant as I only live round the corner from her.
work place
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  wrexham2 July 2017
Penderels trust is where you become a personal carer for a member of youre family they set it all up for you .My mother was self employed and i was her personal carer through Penderals .When my mother passed away the job went .
I would avoid unless you trust your boss
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire19 April 2017
This company is ok till something goes wrong. I have had no support what so ever regarding my pay that is owed to me. If your employee chooses to go against paying you or of you have any problems at all ( employer mistreating you) there is no support for you at all.If anything goes wrong your just advised to talk to your employer but if your employer is mistreating you theres no one to turn to.
Pros
You could find a nice employer. Dont forget they pay panderels
Cons
If somthing goes wrong they dont help
Rewarding job satisfaction
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire9 April 2017
Working for my employer through penderels trust gives me satisfaction that all administrative support is dealt and wages are a good working wage. Hours can drop which can be worrying but the most enjoyable part is the job satisfaction and making a difference in my employers quality of living.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Sudden drop in hours
As before rewarding job role
Independent Living Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire11 March 2017
I preferred working for Penderels Trust as this was a user led Non-Profit organisation. When we TUPE'd over to A4e the support for the service users changed to more profit based.
Stable income
Career (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire20 February 2017
No time spent on time sheets abrupt on the phone when explaining!! Asked for time sheets on more than one occasion and got two of them thanks!!! I have not had any communication with penderels trust directly only with the client!!!!!!
Pros
Stable Job
Cons
Time Sheets
Independent work
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Barnsley, South Yorkshire17 February 2017
I work as a personal assistant for a young adult with additional needs. I have worked for the Penderels Trust for a number of years and have never had any issues with the company.
Pros
Good work life balance
Fun environement
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire9 February 2017
good workplace, however there career prospects moving forward are limited. The days can have varied activities but some days are busier than others.
Fun environment
Night Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire15 December 2016
Fun enviroment as i was surrounded by lovely people. Was lovely due to the fact it was a family member who i was looking after on a night. Fun and bubbly people.
rewarding
Help cook (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough15 December 2016
it was a rewarding company to work for also the hours were flexible and you were more a less your own boss. just difficult to send time sheets in each month and to get a payment
Able to spend a lot of time with service users directly.
Personal Assistant/Supported Living Worker (Former Employee) –  worcester19 July 2016
Individuals are able to shape their own care and support plan to meet their needs in a person centred way. Great job satisfaction.
Pros
working directly with service users
Cons
not enough hours
Regular and consistent work.
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  London11 July 2016
Well organised with clear instructions relating to clients. Respected organisation working with several councils.
Efficient and reliable.
Home Care Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Whitchurch2 December 2015
always paid on time, clear instructions for client and queries dealt with in a timely manner. Training was not offered because of previous experience
Pros
regular employment