Pearson Anderson Ltd

Pearson Anderson Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Nice company , friendly enviroment .The training is good and helpfull to improve our skills more.Workers have free time and organised shifts.informing.
Having recently joined Pearson Anderson after 20 years in recruitment, I can honestly say this is the best that i have worked for.
Supportive and encouraging, Pearson Anderson offer everyone the chance to succeed.

The work can be tough, the hours are long but you truly do reap the rewards.

Management are great, more like friends and very approachable.
Pros
Great bonus structure
Pearson Anderson is similar to other agencies out there apart from the fact the staff that run the service are professional and approachable and will work with you regarding where you feel comfortable working, work placements cover nursing and residential homes to support work so there is a variety of care situations. Work is plentiful, based on a zero hour contract, pay rate is good for this type of employment, if you are prepared to put in the work then a good wage can be made. Overall I enjoy my working experience with this agency.
Pros
Variety of work placements
Lets begin with clearly stating that this environment is not for the feint hearted or anyone wishing for a slow moving role. Everything in the temporary recruitment industry is about moving quickly, efficiently but never to compromise on quality.

The workplace culture is good, very competitive but can be rewarding is you strive to the challenges each day presents.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the reward when my clients call me and tell me how wonderful my staff have been and how they have gone above and beyond their duty to ensure residents and supported to the highest quality. This role is all about understanding that people have different challenges and circumstances - if you go out of you way to fully understand your staff, then they will help and support you to deliver quality care.
Pros
Meet new people!
Cons
Long hours, rewarding role
Management are very friendly and supportive and help their candidates with whatever they can when possible
Always friendly and approachable

Would recommend working with Pearson Anderson
Pros
Firendly, approachable
Most unprofessional place I have worked at. All the reviews are written by the company, they are very inconsiderate, inconsistent and unreliable it’s unfortunate because there is money to be made they just don’t want to pay it up.
Lots of work, plenty of shifts. Some fantastic people I get to meet. Only down side is I get moved around to different homes, I would rather stay in the same place!
Pros
Plenty of work
Cons
Different care homes
They moved to many times by place to place, I don't want to be moved again and for that I decided to left them, în six months they change four places.
Cons
12 houres