Paymentshield

Paymentshield Pay & Benefits reviews

United Kingdom23 reviews
Conflicting teams, harsh team leaders.
Most people are fine, work loads are fine, but do not get a job here if you have a long term illness or condition, they punish it hard. completely heartless and incompetent HR team
Pros
hour and half breaks if you do full day
Cons
the list is too long
good enough
good enough - certain teams seem to be more closer than others. Overall the culture is poor as long term staff gets away by doing a minimum work.
Some people are very unapproachable.
Pros
long lunch
Cons
unprofessional
Face Fits
It is impossible to satisfy management as they only work off negativity, pulling you down rather than praise.
You will not be able to progress within this company unless your face fits! No matter how hard you work and exceed expectations.
Pros
Sick Pay - 25 days holiday
Cons
Progression/Promotion
Good place if you only care about the money
a good place to work if you like bonus' and the money, working environment often seemed quite down a bogged down with low moral within the outbound department.

other departments did always seem to be in high spirits.
Cons
hours where from 10:30am to 7pm
Marmite
I worked in Outbound for over a year and I hated it .... to me paymentshield is like marmite you either love it or hate it.
Long hours and very boring its hard selling a financial product that is over priced
Pros
on site canteen
Cons
long hours and large staff turnover so your team leaders change monthly
A fun work place to be in.
At Paymentshield the days are very similar. I outbound call around 100 people per day offering them quotations for their House Insurance.
Management and my colleagues are fantastic individuals. Everyone at the company is friendly and approachable and are a pleasure to be apart of.

The hardest part of the job will be continuous objections that customers give me on a daily basis. It can be challenging at times to maintain a high level of performance, however, with a strong mentality this can be achieved.

The most enjoyable part of the job is having some good conversations with customers explaining to them how beneficial the company could be for them. Especially if they're going to save money or get a better product.
Pros
not a bad salary cionsidering the work you have to do. holidays are good also.
Cons
unsociable hours, working so far from home and getting in in the evenings are hard to deal with at times.
Hard work lacked fun
co workers were great and a great team enviroment however the department I worked in had very high staff turn over I had 6 team leaders in 15 months and 5 new bonus structures
Pros
fantastic canteen
Fun place to work
paymentshield is a fun and lively place to work but has long hours and working late and also not the best basic pay
Pros
fun, lively
Cons
long hours, working late, no the best wages