Pavers Shoes

Pavers Shoes Employee Reviews

United Kingdom155 reviews
There is always lots to do, it never gets boring.
I love working at Pavers. Everyday is different as there are so many different daily tasks, it never gets boring. You get the chance to make use of your strengths, be it organisational skills, a flair for display or even just getting along with the general public.
Overall I find it rewarding in so many ways.
Pros
I enjoy interacting with the public
Cons
Sometimes the work can be heavy going. But hey.....
Fun and caring workplace
I love working at Pavers, all the staff made me feel welcome from my first day at work. The management are fantastic, very approachable and always willing to help you out.

Each day has different tasks to be done so never boring. I have been able to learn new skills such as following display plans and learning about different types/styles of shoes to recommend to customers. Delivering great customer service is the number one priority.
Love working for such a caring family orientated business.
Love my work at Pavers. A family business who is kind and very caring towards they're employees .working day revolves around top one to one customer service . Happy friendly and welcoming atmosphere!!! Who definitely recommend.
Family run business
This is a family run business. Management are excellent, always approachable, and always willing to help you work to a high standard. A good working atmosphere, there are targets, but there is a good bonus in return. Many customers are returning due to there shoes, sandals, boots etc are good quality.
Great company to work for.
Really enjoying working for Pavers shoes.
Wonderful colleagues who work well together to enable smooth running of our store. We need to work flexibly at times to cover holidays etc. This is essential as we are a small team and need to ensure we are able to offer our customers the best shopping experience.
Pros
Comfortable working conditions.
Cons
Occasional shop lifters
Pavers
The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new things. Like the different types of shoes and where they come from. Also learning about the shoes care products and what types of products work well on what shoes.
A great company
I have worked with pavers since November, it’s a great company to work for. I have learned so much and everyday is a learning day.
Fantastic team to work with and an amazing manager.
Top company
As a company Pavers are great to work for. You feel listened to right at the very top level. The colleagues I work with are all great and on the whole real team players.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pavers Shoes?
Great company to work for
I have worked for pavers for coming up 11 years. I have watched the company expand take on new projects and adapt to every challenge . It is a family run company and this shows in how they look after their staff . There is a yearly bonus, long service recognotion and lots of incentives to want to work hard and be the best you can be . Pavers prides itself on excellent customer service and quality , affordable comfy shoes.
Brilliant
Family firm who look after both customers and team. Kept busy daily and
Feel valued for the job that we do.communication between HO and stores is really good also
Pavers family values
Great company. Family run business who treat their staff like one big family.
Really care about people as has been shown throughout covid 19 pandemivwe were all kept up to date on a weekly basis by the top managememt
Pros
Understanding of people and fair in all aspects of the job.
Cons
Sometimes too much tasking at one time.
You will always be busy with something to do working for pavers. Be it helping customers to find their perfect shoes, putting stock out, moving displays or merchandising.

Pavers has a friendly and approachable feel to it’s colleagues and management with plenty of opportunities for growth within the business.
Pros
Opportunities within the business
Relaxed and enjoyable
I enjoy working for Pavers, my colleagues are amazing and the work is relaxing and stress free. I've learned new skills and the training wasn't difficult but trained me everything I needed to know
Pros
Relaxing
Cons
Sometimes not busy
Excellent company to work for
Having worked in retail for over 10 years it was a breath of fresh air to work for pavers, although I’ve only been with the company for just over 2 years I appreciate all they do for their employees and customers! Head office staff and management are very approachable and very pleasant. Working for a family run business like pavers is a true honour and hope to continue the rest of my future career with them
A good place to work.
I have worked at Pavers for just over a year now and Pavers was my first retail job. I really enjoy working there, I am fortunate that all my colleagues are friendly and we all get on well together. We often work as a team and do competitions and the management team are just so friendly and supportive. If you have a problem you know your manager will sort it out for you. I couldn’t ask for a better place to work, I’ve received so much support.
Good job!
I really enjoy keeping up my customer service and representing the company. Talking to everyone and ensuring they receive any assistance they need, hearing about their lives and putting a smile on their face!
Excellent family company to work with
Have worked there a number of years. Have always found the business to be supportive and caring. Allowing you to manage your store and your team. Putting people first with a strong ethos on customer service.
Working at pavers
Enjoyable company to work for ,always busy and things to learn , different seasons of stock , different products, never boring always something to do days go quick , days always different as range of customers who shop and range of things to do each day
A Fun and Family orientated workplace
I have worked for Pavers for approximately 8 months and can't really fault the company at all.
The store is absolutely fantastic, fun and vibrant place to work. The staff are all lovely and will push in the right direction. They are extremely focused on each day's tasks and above all customer service.

A typical day is usually open up, get till and paperwork ready for the day. Most important aspect is customer service, this comes above all and is very natural in it's approach. I have worked for many companies and a lot of training and application of that comes across as very false. However, here it's encourged for you to professional but natural, which I feel fits my style.

The hardest for me personally has been learning the different shoe styles, I came from different disciplines in my previous roles so have found this along with the VM side of it quite challenging. However, I am encouraged and given conifendence to try and try again.

I throughly enjoy working here and look forward to going back after this lockdown is over.
Positive thinking with a positive attitude
A positive can do attitude needed and the ability to use own initiative , with a willingness to learn. Dress smartly/casual. Good time keeping and helping out with additional hours if needed.
fast paced day on shop floor and enjoyable
I now have lots of friends who I actually work with through the week. Every day is different and the customers are lovely. Very rarely do you get problem customers. It's a fun place to work but you do have to work hard while you are there.
Pros
Great colleagues to work with who create a great team!
Cons
Hard work, personal/shop targets