PassMeFast

PassMeFast Employee Reviews

Before lockdown my experience of the company was pretty positive. Everything was organised well and the workload kept me busy but was manageable. Of course the covid 19 pandemic had a negative affect on the company as it did elsewhere. The management were very slow to update their workers and their customers on how they were dealing with the situation which made the working day quite stressful. As more and more students signed up to use the company following lockdown restrictions easing the workload Increased daily for booking agents (I know from current workers that the workload is still increasing daily). The workload became almost unmanageable and each day was extremely stressful. Myself and most of the workers would be happy to deal with the workload if we felt like our hard work was appreciated by management. However, it feels like the management always find something to put you down about. Overall I enjoyed my time working at PassMeFast but feel like the management could learn to appreciate their staff a little more. Would also have been nice to receive a thank you/goodbye at least from the manager on my last day.
Pros
Good social life
Cons
Heavy workload
After originally applying and interviewing for a Bookings role, and having had no prior sales experience, PassMeFast gave me a chance that I didn't know I wanted! Working in sales has offered me a unique personal challenge and has helped me build my confidence, as well as build new office-based, communication and sales-pitching skillsCareer progression is on the table and loyal and long-term employees are met with extra responsibility, trust and financial reward. By working at PassMeFast I've met many like-minded people who I have great rapport with and friendships are easily formed at the company. With the company situated in MediaCity it makes socialising within and outside the company a cert!
Pros
Progression; Good atmosphere; Own kitchen with replenished snacks; Office cat;
Cons
Lack of parking (you have to park streets away)
If you want to work for a company that takes pride in scamming those looking for driving classes, with poor management that has zero regard for your well-being, then this is the place for you.
PassMeFast is a great place to work. The office is in a great location and the facilities are excellent. The team is amazing and really friendly - I was made to feel like part of the team on my very first day.The company is continuously growing and there are opportunities to develop not only your skills but also your career. I started as a Booking Agent and within my first year I progressed to call quality auditing and customer relationship management.The work/life balance at PassMeFast is really good. There are regular social events both planned by the company and the staff in general which really helps the team to bond and work better together.The management team are super supportive and during the COVID-19 situation have been providing regular updates and keeping in touch with staff.All in all a positive working experience where you can pick up new skills and progress your career.
Pros
Amazing team; Office cat; Great Location.
I don't usually leave reviews but I feel that PassMeFast have definitely earned one from me. I've been working in telesales for all of my early twenties and have certainly had a range of experiences, good and bad. From my first day and until my last day at PassMeFast I was taken great care of. The atmosphere was always vibrant, the staff are super friendly and the pay is generous. All in all I've really enjoyed my time here and I'm now getting ready for my next challenge.
I joined PassMeFast in January 2018, shortly after moving to Manchester. I was immediately welcomed by so many smiling faces, and was given clear and concise training by the team leaders. Not only that, but all other members of staff asked how I was getting on and to give them a shout if I ever needed anything. Needless to say I felt right at home after just a couple of days! I found it so exciting that we were helping students across England pass their tests ASAP. It's fast-paced, but if you focus and give 100% every day, you'll be handsomely rewarded! I could honestly not recommend PassMeFast enough—I'd still be working with them had I not needed to move to another city! Excellent communication and teamwork between management and employees, and there's never a dull moment with such a lively and vibrant workforce!
I really enjoyed my 3 years working at PassMeFast. I went from a graduate with little to no experience to a person who is now confident in any working environment. The atmosphere and environment is always very friendly and I have definitely made some friends for life here! On a more serious note, it was important for me to feel valued as an employee and to know that my contributions to the company were acknowledged. That has definitely been the case here as the management staff look after everybody very well. The business has grown tremendously since I joined, with many positions opening up. It's a great place for those starting their career and those looking for a new challenge in a fun environment!
My time at PassMeFast was great. I've made friends for life. The work is varied and enjoyable. There's a lot to do so if you're workshy PMF is not for you. That said, your life/work balance is great. There's also plenty of opportunity to socialise. I always found it easy to talk the management team including the owner. My ideas were always listened to and a number of them implemented. There's plenty of scope for progression, take the right attitude with you and you'll go far. I would recommend PMF to anybody.
I loved my time working at PassMeFast. As the business has grown so quickly over recent years, everything has been very fast-paced and exciting - there's definitely no time to clock watch! As part of this growth, there's plenty of opportunities to contribute ideas and suggestions as everyone's opinions are valued. There's also lots of career progression options if you're willing to put the work in! The office environment is very bright and airy, and the staff are all extremely welcoming and hard-working. Despite the rapid growth and constant stream of new employees, there's a real family vibe in the team. I felt supported by management and was paid fairly. Oh, and there's a cat in the office, so that's a lovely little bonus...
This is by far the worst place you could ever work. The atmosphere is absolutely horrific. As you will soon notice by the ridiculously high turnover of staff and the fact that the so called ‘management’ can’t even be bothered to communicate with you. Best part of the day here (apart from your pitiful 30 minute break) is when everyone leaves bang on their shift finishing and literally run for the door. Avoid at all costs. Awful awful awful place to work.
Horrible working environment, the most mismanaged company I have ever worked for. It was like being on a school playground. Never seen so many wannabes try to be boss! They have a real blame culture - pathetic! The “manager” has some serious issues and turned an eye to the fact staff turnover was so high.
  1. Employee reviews