Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Room Attendant, Park Royal Park Plaza
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  London3 September 2019
If your Eastern European you get on fine. If not you won’t. At the Park Royal branch, I would check the rota to ensure I was working. I would turn up for work. The then Manager would change the rota without my knowledge and say I was not working today and send me home!
Another time, I came into work and was the only staff that was told, my hours have been reduced from full-time to part-time. This manager clearly did not want me there....
Pros
Free Lunches
Horrible place for housekeepers
Housekeeper room attendant (Current Employee) –  Westminster, Greater London29 July 2019
You will never know who your manager is, up until now I have no idea who’s in change. Everyone speaks Romanian or Spanish so don’t expect to be trained in English. You are basically a workhorse and will leave with blisters and pains with supervisors speaking to you rudely and then talk to colleagues in Romanian. I honestly feel this company should be fully investigated on how they treat housekeeping staf. All departments share the canteen people that work in other departments wear suits etc and act snobby to housekeepers (not me because I’m not Romanian) there really is a separation in the workplace.
Horrible place to work
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire17 July 2019
Horrible place to work the supervisor will sue you and speak ugly with you and treated you like a garbage...horrible place ....do not work there will be better for you and for your life if you whant to remain wellness
Fun Workplace
Handyman/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 June 2019
It was a fun workplace to work and I enjoyed my job. the stairs was the hardest part of the job. meeting new people was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Absolutely Loved my time working for Park Plaza Hotels!
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Nottinghamshire29 October 2018
Absolutely loved my time working for Park Plaza Hotels! Mission, Vision and Goals shared with all employees!
I have very fond Memories of working here :-)
Pros
Great Work life balance compared with most Hotels
Cons
Employee Parking
Excellent
OTA (Online) Sales Support (Former Employee) –  London2 January 2018
I have enjoyed working there. All the Park Plaza Hotels are very contemporary, a very good product to sell. The chain looks after their guests, VIP-s and takes any complaint very seriously.