PAREXEL Employee Review

Productive, target driven, focused, friendly team.
Study Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London2 November 2017
Assigned study lead for a Sponsor and attending study setup meetings with sponsor in attendence. Compiling recruitment strategy, target of volunteer population and study documents. Database searches, communcating with volunteers and other departments within the study team. Mentoring and training on study specifics. Reporting to line manager and other managers within the unit on recruitment issues pertaining to problem solving and resolution. Screening of potential volunteers and confirming appointments verbally and via email, all in accordance to protocol and ethic approved literature.

Knowing that utilising extensive knowledge and interpersonal skills resulted in providing accurate information and customer satisfaction.

Overall management was satifstory however due to the business needs there was a high level of department changes.

The culture of Parexel was harmonised and brought together talent and skills to make a successful environment.

The hardest challenges as part of my job was to ensure that targets were met when dealing with complex protocols that required specific patient populations that had to be recruited for within budgeted timelines.

Great satisfaction was working with my direct team and communicating with volunteers in person and via telephone and email building up good working relationships which enhanced my job.
Pros
Benefit scheme
Cons
Management Stability

Other PAREXEL Employee Reviews

Excellent place for career building
Manager (Former Employee) –  Nottingham12 September 2019
Parexel is a fantastic place to build and grow your career. The culture is ever evolving. This is the place to be if you're keen a very fast paced environment with a heavy workload and high expectations. They will support you to help you thrive and gain the experience you need. However, the strategic direction has been lacking and changes as often as you change your clothes. There needs a vision and a path to execution.
Not relevant to finding a new role
HR Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, Greater London28 August 2019
Not relevant to finding a new role and prefer not to say
The approach to obtain information about an ex-employer makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel my time is better spent focusing on finding a new role. Have you contacted PAREXEL to inform them you are asking these questions to ex-employees?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAREXEL. Our community is ready to answer.

PAREXEL Reviews by Location