PAREXEL Employee Review

Great staff to work with, awesome work environment
Meetings Associate (Former Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex12 November 2018
Although my experience at Parexel was a short one due to being a temp worker through an agency, I thoroughly enjoyed myself working in their close-knit team.

Management were friendly and easy to approach although there were quite a few managers in charge of a rather small staff team which meant that they often crossed over in and out of their general role to assist in projects and meet targets which can be confusing when trying to grasp who you are supposed to take orders from or who you are to report to and also often ended up in miscommunication issues. I would suggest a rethink with how management and associates operate on a day to day basis.

The atmosphere of the office was a jovial one and there was a great sense of being part of a solid team. The general feeling was of a unit all aiming to "get the job done".

I feel that the training was too intense and short for the job role considering they were employing people without a need for prior experience in that field but expecting immediate targets to be reached and that put quite a lot of un-needed stress on new recruits to perform instead of to learn and adapt organically.

If the opportunity were to present itself, I would certainly work at Parexel again and would suggest anyone who enjoys events planning based work and being able to micro-manage yourself to look into a role at Parexel.
Pros
job satisfaction, worldwide travel, possible job progression
Cons
short training for the level of expection in results over a short period

Other PAREXEL Employee Reviews

Excellent place for career building
Manager (Former Employee) –  Nottingham12 September 2019
Parexel is a fantastic place to build and grow your career. The culture is ever evolving. This is the place to be if you're keen a very fast paced environment with a heavy workload and high expectations. They will support you to help you thrive and gain the experience you need. However, the strategic direction has been lacking and changes as often as you change your clothes. There needs a vision and a path to execution.
Not relevant to finding a new role
HR Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, Greater London28 August 2019
Not relevant to finding a new role and prefer not to say
The approach to obtain information about an ex-employer makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel my time is better spent focusing on finding a new role. Have you contacted PAREXEL to inform them you are asking these questions to ex-employees?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAREXEL. Our community is ready to answer.

PAREXEL Reviews by Location