PAREXEL Employee Reviews for Financial Analyst

3.2Job Security & Advancement
Enjoyable place to work though Finance team gradually reducing due to redundancies
Project Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, ENG17 September 2015
Good place to work. Unfortunately being made redundant at the end of September 2015 though there has been room for development throughout the last 11 years that I have worked at the company. A low turnover within the Finance team has meant that the core of the group has remained the same and we have grown as a team. I have learnt various aspects of the Finance department as a whole across the 3 roles that I have held within the company. A typical day currently involves many discussions with the contracts team and Project managers to break down what is required on change orders for our many clients, reconciling individual study budgets as studies move towards closure, providing client billing forecasts and overseeing the work done by the billers done within the team. It has been enjoyable and I will be sad to leave at the end of September 2015.
Pros
Good team, new office has provided great facilities, benefits/pension, has provided a solid base on which I can build on moving forward
Cons
Takeover has created redundancies/uncertainty, a gradual reduction in the team has meant that opportunities have been reduced since the takeover