PAREXEL

PAREXEL Employee Reviews for Associate Director

Associate Director2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
PAREXEL is a large Contract Research Organization engaged in clinical research. If runs Phase II/III clinical trials on behalf of sponsor organizations.
Life at Parexel MMS was varied and stimulating. There was no typical day, as the nature of the work meant I could, for example, be working on planning and drawing together presentations for a symposium, reviewing manuscripts for journal submission, working on a publication plan, or developing content for a website. I might also be reviewing editors' work and work loads, or preparing for a regular client meeting. The people at Parexel MMS were friendly yet professional, and cooperative to work with and along side. Occasionally, it was necessary to put in long hours for a week or two in order to get a particular job done and done well. At these times, keeping on top of a number of different projects was a challenge. The best parts of the job were being able to work with some dedicated medical professionals and when we received praise and appreciation from satisfied clients. When I worked at Parexel MMS I also enjoyed traveling on business to different parts of the world.
Pros
Stimulating work and work environment
Cons
Occasional antisocial hours