PAREXEL

PAREXEL Employee Reviews for Associate

Associate2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
Although my experience at Parexel was a short one due to being a temp worker through an agency, I thoroughly enjoyed myself working in their close-knit team.

Management were friendly and easy to approach although there were quite a few managers in charge of a rather small staff team which meant that they often crossed over in and out of their general role to assist in projects and meet targets which can be confusing when trying to grasp who you are supposed to take orders from or who you are to report to and also often ended up in miscommunication issues. I would suggest a rethink with how management and associates operate on a day to day basis.

The atmosphere of the office was a jovial one and there was a great sense of being part of a solid team. The general feeling was of a unit all aiming to "get the job done".

I feel that the training was too intense and short for the job role considering they were employing people without a need for prior experience in that field but expecting immediate targets to be reached and that put quite a lot of un-needed stress on new recruits to perform instead of to learn and adapt organically.

If the opportunity were to present itself, I would certainly work at Parexel again and would suggest anyone who enjoys events planning based work and being able to micro-manage yourself to look into a role at Parexel.
Pros
job satisfaction, worldwide travel, possible job progression
Cons
short training for the level of expection in results over a short period
Great team and company to work for.
Continuously need of helping people by finding solutions to their problems. Understanding their requirements and be able to meet or exceed their expectations.