PAREXEL

PAREXEL Employee Reviews in Sheffield

Sheffield5 reviews
I enjoyed working there, it was a friendly, collegiate atmosphere. The place has changed a lot since I worked there though, I understand that most people now work remotely most of the time.
Nice people to work with and flexible working conditions, but 24/7 culture of the business and organisational issues.
Pros
Free breakfast, tea, coffee
Cons
24/7 culture.
I have worked for PAREXEL for 19 years, and leaving my position due to redundancy.

My tasks have been varied and I have taken on more and more responsibilities over the years.

I worked directly for the Director, however, assisted a number of other employees ranging from junior staff to VPs.
Pros
flexibility
On a daily basis I deal with requests to update a specific Client's database with necessary update, amendments etc from colleagues from various locations worldwide. I also work through reports which are received on a weekly basis and compare the information on two different systems match. If not issues are raised to the relevant team members for resolution.

Having worked with the same Company for numerous years I've learned how to multitask between different tasks as well as working on various studies throughout the day many of which are for different Clients.

I feel I've managed my workload very well and priortise on a daily baiss.

I've built good working relationships with all my colleagues weather they be located in the same office as myself or different locations.

The most demanding part of my job is managing liasing with colleagues from different locations in finding resolution for issues that arise due to time difference but the majority of the time these are resolved in a timely manner.

The most enjoyable part of my role is being able to work with a diverse large team of colleagues and knowing that we've built up a good working relationship and understand each others needs so each can complete their jobs in a timely manner.
A typical day involved uploading documents, filing paper documents and electronic documents, creating electronic signatures for documents, data input, booking meeting rooms.
Pros
flexible working hours