PAREXEL Employee Reviews in Nottingham

great place to work if you're healthy
Associate Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 June 2019
If you're perfectly healthy or only physically disabled they are fantastic to work for. They seem to look after you, if you work late, you get a taxi home if you don't drive, the canteen system is great. good location for commuting to the city.

If you're unfortunate enough to have an "invisible" illness, be prepared for a struggle. Especially if you have frequent but short periods of sickness. on the surface they appear to care but actually it feels like they're trying to find a way to push you out of the door
Pros
free taxi home if working late
Cons
don't be disabled
innovative, dynamic
Manager (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire4 February 2019
A very dynamic environment, with flexibility within some divisions and potential for progression if you are prepared to challenge yourself and learn new skills.
Pros
Great benefits, really brilliant people to work with
irritating managers
Software Integration Engineer (Current Employee) –  Nottingham4 November 2016
No healthy cuture , lot of micro management .
Hike is really low .

Managers sucks big time

The work culture is pathetic , no good quality of work as well .

Young developers are very few .
Enjoyable place to work though Finance team gradually reducing due to redundancies
Project Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, ENG17 September 2015
Good place to work. Unfortunately being made redundant at the end of September 2015 though there has been room for development throughout the last 11 years that I have worked at the company. A low turnover within the Finance team has meant that the core of the group has remained the same and we have grown as a team. I have learnt various aspects of the Finance department as a whole across the 3 roles that I have held within the company. A typical day currently involves many discussions with the contracts team and Project managers to break down what is required on change orders for our many clients, reconciling individual study budgets as studies move towards closure, providing client billing forecasts and overseeing the work done by the billers done within the team. It has been enjoyable and I will be sad to leave at the end of September 2015.
Pros
Good team, new office has provided great facilities, benefits/pension, has provided a solid base on which I can build on moving forward
Cons
Takeover has created redundancies/uncertainty, a gradual reduction in the team has meant that opportunities have been reduced since the takeover