PAREXEL

PAREXEL Employee Reviews in Harrow

Harrow5 reviews
The day is never predictable there is always something to keep you on your toes.
The management team are vey effective and proactive.

I have learned to cost projects effectively
Pros
Dynamic
Cons
Fast paced environment: good for learning and time management skills.
Work - life balance: very poor. You will be required to work early and finish very late. You will be asked to work weekends too. While managers go home early or work from whever they like.

Only 2 staff during night shift: volunteers are unsafe during the night

Training: no proper training, no proper trainor.

Bias and favouritism: manager tend to lean on favourites.
Pros
Fast paced, good for exercise
Cons
Favouritism
A very productive environment. I learnt so much working at PAREXEL. Started as a Research Assistant and learnt alot of skills that prepared me for my current role as a coordinator. Progression is available with in the company if you challenge yourself and develop the needed skills. The flexibility within some divisions is next to none , I felt so supported as a single mother and never felt sidelined even once. Glad to have been a part of the wonderful family at PAREXEL harrow.
Pros
Excellent management who are always there, proactive and understanding
Its a very nice place to work feels like a family and a second home, however, the pay is not that great and there is no progression, therefore, most people leave after a couple of years.
My office hours are from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with flexability allowed. I assistant the project managers in all administration tasks i.e from EC documentation to ISF maintanence. I have learnt to work in a team and manage my time more effectively. I work with a small team but can adapt to a bigger or smaller team but also not a problem working on my own.
The hardest part of my job at present is trying to resolve the amount of emails that one recieves in a day. I would prefer to go see the staff member or call for a meeting. This is still in progress.
Pros
I have been with the company for 6 years.
Cons
Financial
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PAREXEL?