PAREXEL Employee Reviews in Harrow

Productive and busy work place
Senior Clinical Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrow, UK11 April 2019
A very productive environment. I learnt so much working at PAREXEL. Started as a Research Assistant and learnt alot of skills that prepared me for my current role as a coordinator. Progression is available with in the company if you challenge yourself and develop the needed skills. The flexibility within some divisions is next to none , I felt so supported as a single mother and never felt sidelined even once. Glad to have been a part of the wonderful family at PAREXEL harrow.
Pros
Excellent management who are always there, proactive and understanding
Summary
Clinical Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrow9 July 2018
Its a very nice place to work feels like a family and a second home, however, the pay is not that great and there is no progression, therefore, most people leave after a couple of years.
Tasks that I complete in my current role
Project Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrow, ENG12 July 2013
My office hours are from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with flexability allowed. I assistant the project managers in all administration tasks i.e from EC documentation to ISF maintanence. I have learnt to work in a team and manage my time more effectively. I work with a small team but can adapt to a bigger or smaller team but also not a problem working on my own.
The hardest part of my job at present is trying to resolve the amount of emails that one recieves in a day. I would prefer to go see the staff member or call for a meeting. This is still in progress.
Pros
I have been with the company for 6 years.
Cons
Financial