PAREXEL
PAREXEL Employee Review

Summary

9 July 2018
Its a very nice place to work feels like a family and a second home, however, the pay is not that great and there is no progression, therefore, most people leave after a couple of years.
25 September 2016
Same role
Clinical Research Assistant (Current Employee) - Harrow on the Hill
A great place to work and very professional environment that allows me to complete all my daily task duties with respectable breaks and working hours.
18 July 2020
Same location
nurse (Current Employee) - harrow
Fast paced environment: good for learning and time management skills. Work - life balance: very poor. You will be required to work early and finish very late. You will be asked to work weekends too. While managers go home early or work from whever they like. Only 2 staff during night shift: volunteers are unsafe during the night Training: no proper training, no proper trainor. Bias and favouritism: manager tend to lean on favourites.
Pros
Fast paced, good for exercise
Cons
Favouritism
11 April 2019
Same location
Senior Clinical Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Harrow, UK
A very productive environment. I learnt so much working at PAREXEL. Started as a Research Assistant and learnt alot of skills that prepared me for my current role as a coordinator. Progression is available with in the company if you challenge yourself and develop the needed skills. The flexibility within some divisions is next to none , I felt so supported as a single mother and never felt sidelined even once. Glad to have been a part of the wonderful family at PAREXEL harrow.
Pros
Excellent management who are always there, proactive and understanding