PAREXEL Employee Reviews

Not relevant to finding a new role
HR Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, Greater London28 August 2019
Not relevant to finding a new role and prefer not to say
The approach to obtain information about an ex-employer makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel my time is better spent focusing on finding a new role. Have you contacted PAREXEL to inform them you are asking these questions to ex-employees?
Snr Director Presales
Senior Director, Presales (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 July 2019
Day to day management of SE team and sales operations.

Good company with clear vision. Great culture and leadership team. An enjoyable position to hold during my employment.
great place to work if you're healthy
Associate Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 June 2019
If you're perfectly healthy or only physically disabled they are fantastic to work for. They seem to look after you, if you work late, you get a taxi home if you don't drive, the canteen system is great. good location for commuting to the city.

If you're unfortunate enough to have an "invisible" illness, be prepared for a struggle. Especially if you have frequent but short periods of sickness. on the surface they appear to care but actually it feels like they're trying to find a way to push you out of the door
Pros
free taxi home if working late
Cons
don't be disabled
Productive and busy work place
Senior Clinical Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrow, UK11 April 2019
A very productive environment. I learnt so much working at PAREXEL. Started as a Research Assistant and learnt alot of skills that prepared me for my current role as a coordinator. Progression is available with in the company if you challenge yourself and develop the needed skills. The flexibility within some divisions is next to none , I felt so supported as a single mother and never felt sidelined even once. Glad to have been a part of the wonderful family at PAREXEL harrow.
Pros
Excellent management who are always there, proactive and understanding
Satisfactory
Project Quality Lead (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 April 2019
Busy work day
Quality management review was good
Learnt many aspects of Protocols and multiple sponsor handling
workplace is busy as this is CRO
Overall good experience
Pros
Learning lot on different projects
Cons
No specific lunch timings
innovative, dynamic
Manager (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire4 February 2019
A very dynamic environment, with flexibility within some divisions and potential for progression if you are prepared to challenge yourself and learn new skills.
Pros
Great benefits, really brilliant people to work with
Great staff to work with, awesome work environment
Meetings Associate (Former Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex12 November 2018
Although my experience at Parexel was a short one due to being a temp worker through an agency, I thoroughly enjoyed myself working in their close-knit team.

Management were friendly and easy to approach although there were quite a few managers in charge of a rather small staff team which meant that they often crossed over in and out of their general role to assist in projects and meet targets which can be confusing when trying to grasp who you are supposed to take orders from or who you are to report to and also often ended up in miscommunication issues. I would suggest a rethink with how management and associates operate on a day to day basis.

The atmosphere of the office was a jovial one and there was a great sense of being part of a solid team. The general feeling was of a unit all aiming to "get the job done".

I feel that the training was too intense and short for the job role considering they were employing people without a need for prior experience in that field but expecting immediate targets to be reached and that put quite a lot of un-needed stress on new recruits to perform instead of to learn and adapt organically.

If the opportunity were to present itself, I would certainly work at Parexel again and would suggest anyone who enjoys events planning based work and being able to micro-manage yourself to look into a role at Parexel.
Pros
job satisfaction, worldwide travel, possible job progression
Cons
short training for the level of expection in results over a short period
Fast paced and dynamic
Laboratory Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrow11 October 2018
The day is never predictable there is always something to keep you on your toes.
The management team are vey effective and proactive.
I have learned to cost projects effectively
Pros
Dynamic
Nice place to work
SAS Programmer (Former Employee) –  Sheffield1 August 2018
I enjoyed working there, it was a friendly, collegiate atmosphere. The place has changed a lot since I worked there though, I understand that most people now work remotely most of the time.
Summary
Clinical Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrow9 July 2018
Its a very nice place to work feels like a family and a second home, however, the pay is not that great and there is no progression, therefore, most people leave after a couple of years.
Excellent learning curve
Senior Drug Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge26 January 2018
A professional and productive environment to work in with good training and much skills learned. Can be pressured with work deadlines. Flexible working hours and focus on work life balance.
Fun and Friendly workplace
Facilities, IT and HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, Greater London7 January 2018
I worked in all departments for my work experience so I don't get paid. I loved every moment and the people you work with are very friendly and easy to talk to also very organised
Pros
Friendly Workers
Cons
Productive, target driven, focused, friendly team.
Study Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London2 November 2017
Assigned study lead for a Sponsor and attending study setup meetings with sponsor in attendence. Compiling recruitment strategy, target of volunteer population and study documents. Database searches, communcating with volunteers and other departments within the study team. Mentoring and training on study specifics. Reporting to line manager and other managers within the unit on recruitment issues pertaining to problem solving and resolution. Screening of potential volunteers and confirming appointments verbally and via email, all in accordance to protocol and ethic approved literature.

Knowing that utilising extensive knowledge and interpersonal skills resulted in providing accurate information and customer satisfaction.

Overall management was satifstory however due to the business needs there was a high level of department changes.

The culture of Parexel was harmonised and brought together talent and skills to make a successful environment.

The hardest challenges as part of my job was to ensure that targets were met when dealing with complex protocols that required specific patient populations that had to be recruited for within budgeted timelines.

Great satisfaction was working with my direct team and communicating with volunteers in person and via telephone and email building up good working relationships which enhanced my job.
Pros
Benefit scheme
Cons
Management Stability
Challenging and rewarding time
Senior Medical Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge25 September 2017
I enjoyed my time at PAREXEL and working with the small team that I did. My daily work involved liaising with colleagues from many departments to ensure that goals were achieved on time.
PAREXEL is a large Contract Research Organization
Associate Director, Resourcing (Former Employee) –  Home Based19 September 2017
PAREXEL is a large Contract Research Organization engaged in clinical research. If runs Phase II/III clinical trials on behalf of sponsor organizations.
Excellent place to work
Project Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge1 June 2017
Excellent place to work, varied role and a lot of interaction with all the business units.

Month End and Quarter End were always busy, but the team delivered accurate results in these busy times.
Specialist, Pharmaceutical Services (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London24 May 2017
Good working environment allowing employees to move departments/sectors and expand on their skills. New challenge are always available to undertake. Flexible hours when needed.
Review Summary
Data Management Lead (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire19 February 2017
Nice people to work with and flexible working conditions, but 24/7 culture of the business and organisational issues.
Pros
Free breakfast, tea, coffee
Cons
24/7 culture.
Productive and very good place to work for
Meetings Associate (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex2 January 2017
Great team and company to work for.
Continuously need of helping people by finding solutions to their problems. Understanding their requirements and be able to meet or exceed their expectations.
irritating managers
Software Integration Engineer (Current Employee) –  Nottingham4 November 2016
No healthy cuture , lot of micro management .
Hike is really low .

Managers sucks big time

The work culture is pathetic , no good quality of work as well .

Young developers are very few .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAREXEL. Our community is ready to answer.

PAREXEL Reviews by Location