Papa John's

Papa John's Pay & Benefits reviews

Delivery driver
To be honest everything is depends on your management. I work a year there with 3 management. 2 was perfect, they were very flexible with me but the last one is horrible! Indian management what you need to avoid! They just use people like objects. Now I need to fight to get all of the money what they owe me and probably I need to go to tribunal...
Not good
Low level of training, as better training could have been given however i got on with my job as told to. Additionally, got paid the minimum wage for a 16 year old, which i thought it was unfair as the amount of work was the same to an adult.
Best days of my life
Absolutely amazing team and management and perfect as a fist job it may be fast paced but it always comes with benefits. I really enjoyed my time there.
They don't pay on time and they don't pay the pension!!
They don't care about you nor will they ever! Be warned, they pay late, don't pay the pension and they tell you to work with very few staff...........
Don’t pay you the right wages, don’t pay you on time
You never get your wages on time and get underpaid frequently. Worst job I’ve been at. Management don’t know how to speak English, also don’t help you receive money if you’ve been under paid. Owner doesn’t reply when you ask when your getting paid/ why you got underpaid. Overall, dead.
The one in Llansamlet/Morriston
Allways late to get my monthly pay ,minimum wage, and to top it off they didnt pay us at all in june and closed the shop without any notice...
All and all SHAMBLES
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Low and late wages
Horrible Company
The work itself is bearable, but went through five store managers in three months I was there, pay day is 15th of every month, never ever happens anywhere near. Had to wait week for wages or more. The company that own franchise don't have any contract details and works underhand.
Part time delivery driver
I was working evenings shift pizza delivery and paid minimum wage plus whatever number of delivery I have made that evening. The working environment was clean and collaborative. Average pay £70 a day.
Rubbish
It is awful good staff members but rubbish work the store is so unorganised and you never get your full hours of work most of the time you have to teach yourself what to do
Very repetitive
Gets very boring, staff are okay, but can get very boring there. Been a handful of times when i enjoyed it, but i no longer have motivation to go there anymore.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Long hours, repetitive, boring
Very bad
They make you work a couple days for free. They don’t even do an interview they just force you to start working. You do long hours and the pay is very poor. No communication with the managers
productive and a fun place to work
I had a good experience here in this company. I enjoy everyday of my life working in here. salary is good plus benefits as well. colleagues are treating you well. there will be times that the shop is very busy but with all the staff I have it was very manageable. I would recommend working in this company.
good people, bad company
Papa Johns is an OK company to work for if your just looking to get by inbetween jobs. Poor Managment and practices, but the people are down to earth.
Pros
relatively stress free depending what your role is.
Cons
minimum wage. zero hours. no extra for working bank/public holidays which they will try make you do
fun workplace
get in to work get the moped ready for the day and if I was working in the kitchen I would get the kitchen ready for the days work my managers was good to work for and the work place was go to work in
Pros
free lunch
Papa Johns
Good place to work if you need quick money, but what is required from each staff member is now quite high, even early on into starting your job. Under new management so everything is a lot stricter and harsher.
workplace culture
Papa johns is very unprofessional. Most staff either get underpaid or not paid on time and will have to wait months for payment. You most likely won’t receive breaks.
Management haven’t got a clue what their doing.

Training you receive is the bare minimum.

Hours are very long and you probably won’t receive the wage that they advertise.
Good experience
I would love to go back if they offer me better salary plus work is ok not bad it depends on the person how they take the role other then that no problem but clean environment and great food
Run buy monkeys
I worked for papajohns for a year, the pay was never right, my tax and NI contributions was never paid, and as soon as I brought this up with my manager I was dropped to 0 hours a week. Never work here
Boring and underpaid
the work was boring and lacked difficulty. The customers were often obnoxious and rude often but sometimes nice. Undemanding but underpaid. minimum wage minimum effort. Management were nice and relaxed and were willing to back you
Not a place I would recommend to work...
If you wish to be underpaid, not receive minimum wage and be asked to go pick up the managers family members from vaious places this is the job for you! Also if you're expecting your boss to have compassion with sensitive information and keep your private and intimate problems to himself you're wrong as they will be broadcasted to his family who work there and your fellow colleagues who you did not wish to know about your circumstances . Also he will not tell you upon starting but a week in hand gets taken from your first months pay and you will likely never see it again as I have not. Overall... AVOID AT ALL COSTS, IT IS SLAVE LABOUR!
Typical fast food take away
Made good friends either than that...dont think I would want to work there ever again as it is really stressful job and hours are unpredictable.......