Normally they will phone you and just ask you to come to a trial shift, and if you show up you've basically got the job (hardly anyone shows up). Questions would normally be about your availability. During the trial shift they will show you what a typical days work would be, from being on bases to makeline or on sides. And a trial shift is unpaid FYI.
Smart casual. Don’t go nuts, they’re probably more interested in the fact you have a car and you can deliver pizzas.
Casual clothing will suffise as once you accepted we will provided uniforme
What ever you want as boss done more drinking and perving on the young girls
Anything really, i just walked in as there was a poster in my normal clothes and got the job
Casual clothing will suffice as once accepted you will be provided a uniform
You could go in your PJ's and i doubt they would care
Smart t-shirt and smart jeans
Does not matter.
- What is the Papa John's employee discount?12 people answered
- Do you get wage slips?11 people answered
- Do they supply cars9 people answered
- What time do we get paid on pay day?7 people answered
- Do you get paid for the whole of your shift e.g. if you work 3 hrs 20 mins?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Papa John's each day?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Papa John's?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Papa John's? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Papa John's about how to improve it?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Papa John's?4 people answered