You can wear a sweatpants - still will get a job because If they need you as driver with your own car - then you will get it without any hassle, manager - Asian guy will assess you from inside and outside, he will also asked you if you want cash in hand preferably. 6,50£ per hour this what he offered. At the time of interview - so Think twice before you agree to be a work for for them.
Normally they will phone you and just ask you to come to a trial shift, and if you show up you've basically got the job (hardly anyone shows up). Questions would normally be about your availability. During the trial shift they will show you what a typical days work would be, from being on bases to makeline or on sides. And a trial shift is unpaid FYI.
Smart casual. Don’t go nuts, they’re probably more interested in the fact you have a car and you can deliver pizzas.
Casual clothing will suffise as once you accepted we will provided uniforme
What ever you want as boss done more drinking and perving on the young girls
Anything really, i just walked in as there was a poster in my normal clothes and got the job
Casual clothing will suffice as once accepted you will be provided a uniform
You could go in your PJ's and i doubt they would care
Smart t-shirt and smart jeans
- Do you get wage slips?13 people answered
- What is the Papa John's employee discount?13 people answered
- Do they supply cars10 people answered
- What time do we get paid on pay day?8 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Papa John's about how to improve it?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Papa John's?6 people answered
- Do you get paid for the whole of your shift e.g. if you work 3 hrs 20 mins?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Papa John's each day?5 people answered
- When do we get our staff discount card and uniform?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Papa John's? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered