My experience what I would I do in certain situations
There's not necessarily an interview. It's called a shadow. they show you where everything is set up and how to top the pizzas and in the second shadow they teach you how to stretch the pizza bases. After that if they believe you done okay as a beginner you will be started on trial.
What makes you so different to anybody else?
Have you got a car?
When can you start?
- Do you get wage slips?13 people answered
- What is the Papa John's employee discount?13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Papa John's?11 people answered
- Do they supply cars10 people answered
- What time do we get paid on pay day?8 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Papa John's about how to improve it?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Papa John's?6 people answered
- Do you get paid for the whole of your shift e.g. if you work 3 hrs 20 mins?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Papa John's each day?5 people answered
- When do we get our staff discount card and uniform?5 people answered