Usually you can get maximum 50% discount but you can apply only for standard pizzas, You can't not use your concession for offers which are in the Papa John's app on your smartphone. Also you can't have it 50% discounts on ice creams offered in from Papa John's shop.
'50%' off but manager and bosses very funny about you using the 50% off, they say were allowed to eat mistakes but money will be deducted from wages for doing so and whoever on shift will have th money deducted for making this mistake
50%, one of the benefits of working there was the discount, free pizza after 6 hour shift and the fact you can eat mistakes made in store
£3 for a small pizza whilst on shift, 50% when off shift
Depends were u are and what store why would u want it though? There dominoes not too far away
50% of the food
Depends on Franchisee mine offered 50% off and a free small pizza after 6 hours of work.
There is no longer discount as the company is in a bad way
50% off food
There is no employee discount.
- Do you get wage slips?13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Papa John's?11 people answered
- Do they supply cars10 people answered
- What time do we get paid on pay day?8 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Papa John's about how to improve it?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Papa John's?6 people answered
- Do you get paid for the whole of your shift e.g. if you work 3 hrs 20 mins?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Papa John's each day?5 people answered
- When do we get our staff discount card and uniform?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Papa John's? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered