Get rid of the manager and the owner of the stores.
Offer loyalty benefits to staff. I see a lot of people treat this as a throw away job. people dont stay long and those that do see no appreciation for their service or any benefits for example someone who has stayed with the company 2 years+ should get a premium hourly rate or something, as a way the company can show they value staff. As it stands now long term staff dont feel like they are valued.
Make sure the franchises are operating correctly and legally.
Get professional managers and tell them about workers right in U.K. .
Get more training done in Scotland.
Have an easy way for people working in stores to apply for a job at head office and possibly move up within the company.
- What is the Papa John's employee discount?12 people answered
- Do you get wage slips?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Papa John's?10 people answered
- Do they supply cars9 people answered
- What time do we get paid on pay day?7 people answered
- Do you get paid for the whole of your shift e.g. if you work 3 hrs 20 mins?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Papa John's each day?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Papa John's?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Papa John's? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Papa John's?4 people answered