I made a phone call and started the next day
You can either apply online or as I did, ask the manager directly to see if there are any openings.
A very quick interview they dont ask a lot of questions maybe because half the time they forget that they even have interviews
Just walk in and ask. i advise stay away tho
My friend worked at Papa John's so all i had to do was walk in, give a 5 minute interview and then complete safety regualtions online.
- What is the Papa John's employee discount?12 people answered
- Do you get wage slips?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Papa John's?10 people answered
- Do they supply cars9 people answered
- What time do we get paid on pay day?7 people answered
- Do you get paid for the whole of your shift e.g. if you work 3 hrs 20 mins?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Papa John's each day?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Papa John's?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Papa John's about how to improve it?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Papa John's?4 people answered