Bosses at store take them extra minutes away and would only pay for the 3 hours
Yes, you would clock yourself in at the start of your shift on the system (that is used to take orders and whatnot) and then clock yourself out when you are finished. You would be paid for the exact number of minutes you had been clocked in for.
Nope itl be rounded down trust me never bother helping
I think it was to the nearest hour.
No. If you work 3 hours and 20 minutes, the shift time was rounded down to the nearest 15 minutes, so you'd lose out on at least 5 minutes per day of pay.
Yes - unless you're taking a break, in which case, you shouldn't be paid anyway!
- Do you get wage slips?13 people answered
- What is the Papa John's employee discount?13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Papa John's?11 people answered
- Do they supply cars10 people answered
- What time do we get paid on pay day?8 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Papa John's about how to improve it?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Papa John's?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Papa John's each day?5 people answered
- When do we get our staff discount card and uniform?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Papa John's? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered