No chance, they don't. You have to use your own car. And they don't pay for your utilization.
That's mean manger don't care. He is also saying that in case of accident on the road - you are insured by A.I.G company and he is showing to you expired insurance which is hanging in his office. In case of any accident more likely they don't care and they will not do anything to help you.
No . You use your own car .
No, they require you use your own vehicle.
No its either drive your own or get out and if yours breaks enjoy getting sacked
No chance I drive my one
Not sure I drive my own
They barely supply staff, no chance in he&l.. unless ofcourse you're banging management
They do not
Not a chance
- Do you get wage slips?13 people answered
- What is the Papa John's employee discount?13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Papa John's?11 people answered
- What time do we get paid on pay day?8 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Papa John's about how to improve it?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Papa John's?6 people answered
- Do you get paid for the whole of your shift e.g. if you work 3 hrs 20 mins?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Papa John's each day?5 people answered
- When do we get our staff discount card and uniform?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Papa John's? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered