Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Pandora
Pandora (Current Employee) –  Wakefield28 January 2017
Working out daily KPI's, greeting customers. Focusing on customer service and training staff. Problem solving when dealing with customer queries and complaints
Fantastic company
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire28 January 2017
Great Company to work for lots of benefits and progression for those that want it, I started from a Christmas temp and have worked my way up, would recommend to anyone.
Good Sales enviroment
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire24 January 2017
Good working environment for sales, a wonderful team and the job never gets boring. Serving new customers each and everyday is a good way to boost your communication skills and this job enables you to engage with a diverse amount of people.
Fun and Lighthearted Place to Work!
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leamington Spa, Warwickshire18 January 2017
I thoroughly enjoy working for the company. I enjoy being part of a team and interacting with customers all day. Who doesn't like selling jewellery?

Typically, a normal working day is 8-9 hours and involves constant interaction with customers on the shop floor. I consider it a great learning tool for being able to adapt your selling style in accordance with the type of person you are serving and what demands they may have.

The hardest part of the job is the commitment to longer hours during peak times, for example at Christmas you usually do 8-9 days straight and they tend to be 10 hour days. However, I also enjoy the busy atmosphere during these times so each to their own I guess!

The best part of the job is simply being able to make a customer feel good about themselves and knowing they can go away happy and enjoy the product. I also love working in a team who are passionate about the brand and strive for continual improvement.
Pros
Paid Lunch Break, Company Discount
Cons
Long hours in peak periods, e.g. Valentines/Christmas
sales advisory
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London12 January 2017
it was a great experience everyone was friendly and a very easy job to do once you get the hang of it training is required in order to make it easier for you
Work experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oxford Street, Greater London11 January 2017
was doing work experience and it was very simple because at the time I was really learning how to speak to customers and provide the best customers service.
Productive, challenging workplace
Sales Associate (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset9 January 2017
A typical day of work was selling the jewellery to different customers ensuring their needs have been met.
The selling of the jewellery had to be very personal and I learnt alot about customer service, my co-workers were all team players and were lovely. The hardest part of the job would be the customers that were quite difficult and adjusting your selling technique to fit their needs. However I loved how customer-focused the job was.
Pros
good breaks, good pay, good holiday
Rapidly growing business
Operations/Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Field Based3 January 2017
Great business to get into and help grow. Opinions and ideas are listened to and tried where appropriate.

Personable company where each employee is known.
Organised workplace
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire20 December 2016
I worked here during the busy christmas period.
I worked efficiently under pressure during a busy period in store, furthering my time-management skills as well as customer care as I had to analyse the customers needs and find the right item for them, whilst maintaining a professional, yet friendly approach.
Good Salary and Good benefits
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Basildon9 October 2016
Working in retail, especially jewelry can be challenging sometimes. It was a very rewarding job and the majority of the time, all the hard work was recognized and rewarded.
A typical day working at Pandora would be getting in at half 8, making sure that the store was tidy and clean ready for when the customers begin to come in. Customers were to always come first, so if you were doing a cleaning job because it wasn't bust at that time, you must stop and immediately approach the customer to see if they needed any help.
The most challenging part of the job was dealing with the customers who wanted to complain or the customers who had problems that we knew there was nothing we could do to fix. Although this was challenging, I always found a way to keep the customers satisfied and wanting to come back to our store.
The most enjoyable part of the job was most definitely serving customers overall. I'm a people person and I think that really helps when working in retail and sometimes seeing how much you have helped the customers is extremely rewarding.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long meetings in which were unpaid
productive, sales driven
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Leicester29 August 2016
As a manager my main roles are to run the store and staff alongside the manager, work to sales targets and set weekly store and individual staff KPI’s and sales targets, train staff on tills, stock, and customer service following a specific way of selling.
Pros
training
Cons
pay does not compare to job role
productive and fun work place
Sales Advisor - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Carlisle27 July 2016
a typical day at work is checking stock, putting stock out and sending stock to another store. making sure everything is at the standards set such as displays, cleaning up. making and taking phone calls. interacting with customers and making a sale is one of the most important parts of this job as we deal with customers day to day making sales and giving them the best customer service.
Pros
meeting new people
A Brand.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne21 July 2016
My time spent here was a mixture of emotions, the company as a whole are good to work for i.e. training and product information however I feel I was not in the right store to display my potential. Pandora are very good at keeping the brand to a high standard and keeping consistency in all areas of the company. They are very big on their staff being well educated on the product, right down to the fine detail. You never found yourself stuck every question you were able to answer, things like the materials, where it came from, how many stones were used and so on. This for me was very interesting, I was always learning and developing my knowledge.
We were expected to conduct ourselves in a manor which reflected the brand, again I feel that this was the correct way to be. All staff were expected to look a certain way, act a certain way and sell to the customer a certain way.
The company are world wide and I took great pleasure knowing I played a part in that. I feel that is was more the store not the company that made me leave. Pandora on the whole are a good company to work for and I feel I gained a lot of knowledge that I can take away with me.
Pros
Jewellery and the history of how it was made.
Cons
The store I was in was very clicky.
productive, busy and fun enviroment
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wales7 July 2016
Good opportunity for learning and training, busy and happy environment. Can be tough at times dealing with complaints and difficult customers.
Fast paced, slightly stressful
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chester7 June 2016
During Christmas time this was very stressful because the store was full of customers at all times. It was fast paced and although colleagues were friendly, I felt somewhat at sea during my time there. I didn't always know what to do and felt there was a problem with communication there.
Pandora Systems not Jewelry
Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  London25 April 2016
Project Leader
Senior Developer
Manager

The role was varied and covered every aspect of the business, from sales to banking and fabricating, it covered it all
Enjoyable and fast paced. Fun environment to work in.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes13 April 2016
Enjoyable and fast paced. Fun environment to work in. Learnt a lot in a quick space of time and worked with a strong team. The company is amazing and I enjoyed my time there.
Enjoyable Company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Newmarket12 April 2016
Working for Pandora is fantastic. Benefits financially may not be the best, but hearing the stories behind customers purchases and interacting with heart felt emotions really makes this a fantastic company to work for.

Difficult at times to work for a separate franchise.
Pleasant job and rewards, few issues
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, United kingdom10 March 2016
A typical day at work included serving lots of customers, leaving little time to do allocated tasks such as cleaning. The mystery shop criteria is very strict and you are constantly assessed and tested. It's easy after a while.
I learned the mystery shop inside out, alot about the products and materials used/ how they are made.
There were a few issues with management at the time and I got the impression that corporate management had unrealistic expectations for store managers and staff.
The hardest part of the job was the tedious hours doing the same thing all day, and staying late without notice.
The most enjoyable part was meeting different customers and working on a one-to-one basis with them- you meet some interesting people and become quite good at reading peoples wants.
Pros
commission
Excellent work environment
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coventry25 February 2016
Typical work day was always reasonable hours, good lunch break and consistent.

Learnt how to deal with all types of people; different ages, races, cultures, religions, class...

Management was fantastic in the Coventry branch

Hardest part was working christmas

Most enjoyable was receiving praise from customers on my service.