Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

very professional and productive place to work in.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, Greater London20 April 2017
Working in Pandora was really good experience its a very productive, and professional company to work for.
I have learnt detail knowledge about their jewellery such as (stone setting,designs and patterns etc.)
It was a good management to work with.
The best part of the job was when they make your job fun by organising little competitions and quizzes at work place and you are left with detailed knowledge about the products at the end.
great working environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire3 April 2017
If you enjoy working with jewellery this is an ideal company to work for. depending on the franchise owner benefits can vary. Usually an all girls environment and mostly young staff can be hard at times but keeping busy is pretty easy. overall an enjoyable career.
Rewarding and enjoyable workplace
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Warwickshire27 March 2017
Working at Pandora there is always something to do, wether it be serving a customer, preparing for a busy day or cleaning. Management are fantastic and helpful. Customers are mostly friendly and each day is enjoyable.
Pros
Rewards from managment when targets are met.
Fun workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire26 March 2017
Good first job
Enabled strong sales skills to be established and development
Developed customer service skills and confidence
Good team - supportive management
Pros
Working Environment
Cons
Salary
Challenging fun environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 March 2017
Working for a prestigious jewellery brand is an experience anyone with an eye for detail would make the most of. Learning about the history's behind the jewellery becoming an expert in my field then excelling to supervisor.
Pros
50% staff discount
Temporary Christmas Job
Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham20 March 2017
Only needed as temporary position for the busy Christmas period however many skills obtained such as working well under pressure and dealing with a variety of customer needs.
Pros
Immediate work
Cons
Temporary contract
Productive Workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, Essex12 March 2017
A typical day at Pandora is a very busy environment. I have learnt a lot of customer service skills and different ways of communicating with customers.
Pros
Commision
Cons
bad
Christmas Temporary Role (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells, Kent10 March 2017
unfortunately I have to say this was not an enjoyable experience for me at all, the management were not very friendly or personable, and came offto be very rude
Pros
wear box
Cons
rude
Productive and fun workplaace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire2 March 2017
I become much more confident around others, i had many responsibilities such as keeping the customers happy. The hardest part of the job was most definitely keeping the difficult customers constantly happy. I enjoyed conversing with others. I got on with all the other workers well despite the variety of age as they were all very friendly.
Pros
Friendly workers
Cons
Long Hours
great place to work
full time sales assistant, Christmas temp work (Current Employee) –  Bluewater, Kent1 March 2017
training was great especially joining at Christmas, all staff as lovley very helpful .i have learnt that there is a lot more to it than just a charm, like the materials of the products how to sell and up sell.
hardest part is when customers come to complain about the product
Failure of management
Sales Advisor and Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester24 February 2017
Working here was fun to start off with but management quickly declined when an 18 year old assistant manager was taken on. A typical day at work is relatively quiet with too many people on the shop floor all battling for sales and customers. Despite this, as a team we all work well together.
Fun workplace but expected to work extra shifts during busy periods
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh Gyle Centre20 February 2017
I loved working at Pandora during the christmas period, but I am currently at school and I had a few exams which I couldn't study for as I was asked to work a lot of extra shifts. Pandora is very busy at christmas time whereas after this period, it is very quiet and you are standing about for hours without serving any customers. Management team were amazing and could easily talk to them if i had any problems or queries. I learned a lot working there such as high quality customer service. The co-workers were lovely, all very nice and easily spoken to. Overall, a good place to work
Pros
Management team were amazing, bust during seasonal periods
Cons
Long hours and always asked to do extra shifts.
Great perks
Merchandise Planner (Former Employee) –  London19 February 2017
Very interesting company to work for at the time (2013).

Lots of cultural differences, but good view of work life balance with enforced early finishes on Fridays
Great environment and place to work
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire12 February 2017
I absolutely loved working at pandora the environment was fab and made friends that I would love to stay in touch with I really hoped that I would of stayed on as a full times sales assistant as I loved the job so much
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
A lot of hours
Productive and enjoyable experience
Sales Advisor (Christmas Temp) (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich4 February 2017
My role was a sales advisor (Christmas temp), I believe that the training I had for this job was excellent. I understood all the key features and my roles and the training was effective.

On a regular day there are many duties you have such as being an assistant, being on host, cleaning and tidying. These jobs have prepared me and helped me develop my skills I need in the future.

The team are amazing, very friendly and helpful. Each individual personality shines beneath them and they are truly a pleasure to work with.

The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to listen to why people wanted products and share my story built through my Pandora Jewellery.
Pros
Long lunches, regular breaks
Pandora
Pandora (Current Employee) –  Wakefield28 January 2017
Working out daily KPI's, greeting customers. Focusing on customer service and training staff. Problem solving when dealing with customer queries and complaints
Fantastic company
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire28 January 2017
Great Company to work for lots of benefits and progression for those that want it, I started from a Christmas temp and have worked my way up, would recommend to anyone.
Good Sales enviroment
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire24 January 2017
Good working environment for sales, a wonderful team and the job never gets boring. Serving new customers each and everyday is a good way to boost your communication skills and this job enables you to engage with a diverse amount of people.
Fun and Lighthearted Place to Work!
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leamington Spa, Warwickshire18 January 2017
I thoroughly enjoy working for the company. I enjoy being part of a team and interacting with customers all day. Who doesn't like selling jewellery?

Typically, a normal working day is 8-9 hours and involves constant interaction with customers on the shop floor. I consider it a great learning tool for being able to adapt your selling style in accordance with the type of person you are serving and what demands they may have.

The hardest part of the job is the commitment to longer hours during peak times, for example at Christmas you usually do 8-9 days straight and they tend to be 10 hour days. However, I also enjoy the busy atmosphere during these times so each to their own I guess!

The best part of the job is simply being able to make a customer feel good about themselves and knowing they can go away happy and enjoy the product. I also love working in a team who are passionate about the brand and strive for continual improvement.
Pros
Paid Lunch Break, Company Discount
Cons
Long hours in peak periods, e.g. Valentines/Christmas
sales advisory
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London12 January 2017
it was a great experience everyone was friendly and a very easy job to do once you get the hang of it training is required in order to make it easier for you