Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 140 reviews matching the search See all 1,018 reviews
Exciting place to work
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Birmingham New Street Station, West Midlands18 August 2017
I love Pandora's passion for its ever growing collections of jewellery launches. The people that I currently work with, I know I will be friends with for life. It is a fast paced, yet rewarding job to have, particularly when we have interactions with customers who purchase jewellery for a memorable occasion.
Amazing
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wrexham, Wrexham16 August 2017
My dream is to return to work at Pandora during my time at university as I had so much fun working here. The staff members were amazing and the management line was fantastic
Pros
amazing people and expereinces
Cons
Na
Enjoyable
Temporary Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire27 July 2017
Working at PANDORA jewelry provided experience in a fast paced and stressful environment. However, support from staff members aided me in my transition into this stressful environment and their support and help seemed endless.
Pros
Brilliant incentives
Cons
Perhaps a lack of clear instructions
loved it!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woking, Surrey20 July 2017
One of the greatest company to work with! great incentives to keep you motivated,great training and great environment. I would definitely want to work for them again if i would get the opportunity .
Pros
incentives
Cons
wearing black at all times
fun place to work for
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire18 July 2017
i really enjoyed working for Pandora great company and values. lovely team. but not enough commision or pay. The uniform wasn't ethic friendly either.
typical day
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corby, Northamptonshire18 July 2017
my typical day included making sales, helping customers and mostly handling of the jewelry. i would be using the tills and handling cash along with helping with store orders. also clean down at the end of the day.
Pros
good wage
fun and productive
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London17 July 2017
a very busy environment with all kinds of different character. The management isn't very great it too harsh and not the best support system, however that's only where i worked. the hardest part of the job is getting to learn about each product, as there are quite a lot of products it very difficult but once you get the hand of it you are good to go
Pros
commision
Cons
long hours, favouritism
Poor Management, Great Benefits
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire26 June 2017
My time working at Pandora was overall pleasant, except when I failed my probation, this was simply because my attendance to social gatherings wasn't consistent. I explained that the reason for this is that I am an A-level student and was very busy with exams at that time and so wanted to sort that out first. This fact was blatantly disregarded and, despite my sales figures being great and my consistently beating targets, I was dismissed. I still feel as though it was a personal dislike taken upon me by the manager.
Pros
High rate of pay, fantastic bonus incentives.
Cons
Very busy store, bad management.
Managment (Former Employee) –  West Midlands19 June 2017
Good place in regards to pace, staff, and overall atmosphere. The hardest part of it was learning the products and where they are all positioned within the store, however the team help to make this as easy as possible and Pandora themselves have a great training tool set up to help with this also, briefs are made fun with games which include product knowledge
productive
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire16 June 2017
There was always 2+ managers on duty on a daily basis. Most enjoyable part was getting along with all the girls while working there.
Hardest part of my job was the difficult customers.
didnt enjoy
Visual merchandiser - Christmas temp (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire, UK9 June 2017
This wasnt a job i enjoyed, the company being franchised made it difficult as you never knew who to go to direct. Targets were unrealistic and difficult to hit in such a small store.
fun
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire8 June 2017
alway fun at work and management are very helpful and understanding however a lot of work is required to be done by sales staff and pay is not that good
Fun workplace
Store Trainer (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire6 June 2017
Working face to face with customers can be scary but the way pandora have set out their Pandora way of selling makes it comfortable and easy to understand.
The job really does build confidence and you also build good relationships with customers!
Pros
Discount
Cons
Low pay
Lively and enjoyable work environment.
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff6 June 2017
Working over the Christmas period was a highly enjoyable experience in the constantly busy store. Managers are approachable and very friendly, and make you feel part of the 'Pandora family' the minute you arrive. The job certainly keeps you on your toes which can be difficult at times, but the positivity of other colleagues makes it all worthwhile.
Pros
Free Lunches over Christmas Period, Insentive.
Cons
Long hours (especially working 'late' shifts)
Pandora
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire22 May 2017
Good place to work, great insentives to work toward. Lots of chances to further your career through the company and such a positive outlook through the team and conpany.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Lots of understanding
Positive
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire15 May 2017
amazing company to work for, lots of pros to the job. need to be motivated to learn a lot such as the history, cuts of stones, materials, designs of products amd the high quality service pandora provide.
fun workplace but some cons
Christmas temp sales advisor, (Former Employee) –  Cambridge12 May 2017
very fun!
loved working but had to leave due to university workload and studying.
lots of incentives and bonuses.
enjoyable.
very good pay + commission.
not many hours given.
lots of training.
you need to remember and know your stuff - you will get tested and mystery shoppers come all the time
Pros
good pay, fun
Cons
too much to remember and know
Great people, not so great job
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire9 May 2017
*Can be very boring and monotonous
*Typical day doesn't vary very much
*Rude customers, especially due to varied store policies as we are franchised
*Fun colleagues
*No room for progression within a job like this
Pros
Generous discount on jewellery
Cons
Low pay, no room for progression, low hours
productive and great work place
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  London28 April 2017
Great work place with amazing atmosphere and work culture. Located in central London , fast paced and dynamic work place :) Great team to work with! :)
Pros
free lunches
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire21 April 2017
A typical day working here can be slow not everyone wants to buy jewellery. But in the holidays it can come very busy and stressful. But with the right attitude you can manage through the busy time. There is always something to do from cleaning to sorting out the jewellery in the displays.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Standing up all day