Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

intensive work place/ good benefits
assistant (Former Employee) –  Oxford20 September 2017
good if you like interpersonal customer interaction
hard job to leave at store
fantastic job to learn how to multitask
company is a very structured and kind company to work for
Pros
enjoyable, nice overall
Cons
too intense
excellent management and fantastic team to work with
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands14 September 2017
I have worked at Pandora for three years and have loved working with each person in the shop. It's very much a work family, very supportive, fun and welcoming to new employees. The management team are great. Easy to talk to, motivated and really care about their employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with such a wonderful team who are also real friends outside of work.

I have learned excellent customer service skills over the years.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who aren't so polite and do not have very much respect, but you get that in any retail job.

A typical day involves advising customers on the product and aiming to sell quality products to them. The store needs to be mainted clean, tidy and organised so this will be a job that is maintained through out the day, every day.
Wouldn't recommend
Manager (Former Employee) –  Varied13 September 2017
You were treated as a number and someone that was expendable when you were no longer needed. No matter the experience or character, if you made sales, you were promoted or given a free pass on issues that other staff would be brought up on.
Very productive
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire7 September 2017
Unfortunately I will not disclose information whether it be a review or not about a place of employment as everyone has a different experience but I would recommend as a place to work.
Pros
You get to meet many different people and help them pick the perfect gift
Cons
Aren't really any
Great place for exposure
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Anonymous28 August 2017
Great product, great work environment. Good for progression and international exposure. Good benefits and flexible working hours. Very flat organisation with few layers. Extremely fast paced and still a little unstructured.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
unstructured
Exciting and Varied place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woking, Surrey21 August 2017
A typical day at work is never the same in Pandora. since it's a customer facing job there is always going to be something new, whether you get to listen to a customer talk about their life experiences or whether you're dealing with a customer who isn't happy with the service that they have recieved in your store or another Pandora store. There is always another mountain to climb in retail and that's what keeps it interesting. In general, working for Pandora kept me on my toes and taught me the true importance of customer service and really creating a rapport with your customers and clients.
Pros
Meeting interesting people and the discount on products
Cons
dealing with complaints and lack of incentives for part-timers
Exciting place to work
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Birmingham New Street Station, West Midlands18 August 2017
I love Pandora's passion for its ever growing collections of jewellery launches. The people that I currently work with, I know I will be friends with for life. It is a fast paced, yet rewarding job to have, particularly when we have interactions with customers who purchase jewellery for a memorable occasion.
Amazing
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wrexham, Wrexham16 August 2017
My dream is to return to work at Pandora during my time at university as I had so much fun working here. The staff members were amazing and the management line was fantastic
Pros
amazing people and expereinces
Cons
Na
Enjoyable
Temporary Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire27 July 2017
Working at PANDORA jewelry provided experience in a fast paced and stressful environment. However, support from staff members aided me in my transition into this stressful environment and their support and help seemed endless.
Pros
Brilliant incentives
Cons
Perhaps a lack of clear instructions
loved it!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woking, Surrey20 July 2017
One of the greatest company to work with! great incentives to keep you motivated,great training and great environment. I would definitely want to work for them again if i would get the opportunity .
Pros
incentives
Cons
wearing black at all times
fun place to work for
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire18 July 2017
i really enjoyed working for Pandora great company and values. lovely team. but not enough commision or pay. The uniform wasn't ethic friendly either.
typical day
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corby, Northamptonshire18 July 2017
my typical day included making sales, helping customers and mostly handling of the jewelry. i would be using the tills and handling cash along with helping with store orders. also clean down at the end of the day.
Pros
good wage
fun and productive
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London17 July 2017
a very busy environment with all kinds of different character. The management isn't very great it too harsh and not the best support system, however that's only where i worked. the hardest part of the job is getting to learn about each product, as there are quite a lot of products it very difficult but once you get the hand of it you are good to go
Pros
commision
Cons
long hours, favouritism
Poor Management, Great Benefits
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire26 June 2017
My time working at Pandora was overall pleasant, except when I failed my probation, this was simply because my attendance to social gatherings wasn't consistent. I explained that the reason for this is that I am an A-level student and was very busy with exams at that time and so wanted to sort that out first. This fact was blatantly disregarded and, despite my sales figures being great and my consistently beating targets, I was dismissed. I still feel as though it was a personal dislike taken upon me by the manager.
Pros
High rate of pay, fantastic bonus incentives.
Cons
Very busy store, bad management.
Managment (Former Employee) –  West Midlands19 June 2017
Good place in regards to pace, staff, and overall atmosphere. The hardest part of it was learning the products and where they are all positioned within the store, however the team help to make this as easy as possible and Pandora themselves have a great training tool set up to help with this also, briefs are made fun with games which include product knowledge
productive
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire16 June 2017
There was always 2+ managers on duty on a daily basis. Most enjoyable part was getting along with all the girls while working there.
Hardest part of my job was the difficult customers.
didnt enjoy
Visual merchandiser - Christmas temp (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire, UK9 June 2017
This wasnt a job i enjoyed, the company being franchised made it difficult as you never knew who to go to direct. Targets were unrealistic and difficult to hit in such a small store.
fun
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire8 June 2017
alway fun at work and management are very helpful and understanding however a lot of work is required to be done by sales staff and pay is not that good
Fun workplace
Store Trainer (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire6 June 2017
Working face to face with customers can be scary but the way pandora have set out their Pandora way of selling makes it comfortable and easy to understand.
The job really does build confidence and you also build good relationships with customers!
Pros
Discount
Cons
Low pay
Lively and enjoyable work environment.
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff6 June 2017
Working over the Christmas period was a highly enjoyable experience in the constantly busy store. Managers are approachable and very friendly, and make you feel part of the 'Pandora family' the minute you arrive. The job certainly keeps you on your toes which can be difficult at times, but the positivity of other colleagues makes it all worthwhile.
Pros
Free Lunches over Christmas Period, Insentive.
Cons
Long hours (especially working 'late' shifts)