Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 140 reviews matching the search See all 1,019 reviews
Great place to work.
Christmas temporary shop assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire5 January 2018
Very interesting shop to work in, love the products and great customers.

I learnt how to deal with a large number of customers during the Christmas period.

My day work involve serving customers, answering and dealing with customer queries, hosting customers waiting to be served, packaging & gift wrapping their purchases if they were brought as a gift.

I enjoyed the process of serving the customers and seeing them leave satisfied with their purchases.
productive
Retail assistant (Current Employee) –  Rugby, Warwickshire2 January 2018
I was brought in as a Christmas temp and learnt about Pandora and the companies values. My manager made it fun to be at work and I enjoyed every minute of it.
I learnt new skills about customer service and met lots of lovely people.
Fun Place to work.
Colchester Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colchester2 January 2018
Pandora was a fun place to work because you spent so much time with the people you worked with you ended up becoming good friends with each other. This really helps with morale in store.
Pros
Made good friends
Average
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crawley29 December 2017
I was a Christmas temp employee
Learned all tasked that needed to be carried out on a daily basis including delivery, cleaning, altering displays.
Hardest part of the job was the busy seasonal rush close to Christmas time as customers would get impatient.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the workplace culture.
Customer oriented
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London28 December 2017
Staffs would be required to arrive earlier and prepare to serve as early as possible, overtime working is normal. When starting, would be fully trained on how to serve and the knowledge of jewelry. Managers care about earning money more than anything. Yet the colleagues are easy going and would not fight for commission.
Good place to work just poor pay:(
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire5 December 2017
Pandora is a lovely place to work. Staff is really nice and help is provided if you’re not understanding your role. The days goes by so quickly on shifts as it’s quite a fast pace environment unfortunately the shop is quite small so when it’s busy your head starts spinning! Working at pandora requires you to be confident to approach customers 24/7 so if you don’t like talking to people then this won’t be for you. Only main con is the pay is SO LOW for what your expected to do!
Pros
Lovely staff
Cons
Small working space, such low pay
Amazing
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Derby29 November 2017
Great company to work for.
Good:
management
team work
uniform provided
good pay
welcoming
help off anyone
Pros
good management
general overview
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire12 November 2017
Nice workplace and people. however felt under pressure when making a certain amount of money, I felt I was not paid highly enough for the long hours. also when making large sales I did not get any commission
Pros
nice atmostphere
Dissapointed
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire26 October 2017
expected a fun happy and friendly atmosphere to meet new friends and have a good time at work. ended up really hating it, poor pay unfriendly co workers and very unwelcoming environment.
Pros
discount
Cons
everything else
Fun workplace
Christmas Temp (Former Employee) –  Bluewater, Kent22 October 2017
A company that welcomes talent and innovation. Appreciates new ideas and out of the box approaches. Very flexible and accommodating when it comes to business - personal needs.
Recognises hard work and awards accordingly.
Work colleagues are very helpful and always ready to support. Global experience with different cultures and time zones added a lot to my experience and knowledge.
Great team to work with, productive, fun and inspiring.
Sales Assistant (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Hastings, East Sussex8 October 2017
Pandora is a lovely company to work for, good fun, inspiring, they push you to your full potential, fairly understanding, they do amazing events for the staff members at amazing venues. Head office do regular visits and they are all kind and friendly, they help us to point out where we are going wrong and where we could improve to keep our shop in tip top condition!

The pay is near enough minimum wage for sales associates which isn't great considering the expectations pandora have of you and what they ask of you.
They are extremely uptight and strict about appearance. tattoos, piercings (only allowed one pair of earrings), hair colour has to be a natural colour, no ombré, no silver, no Roots at all if you have high lights, you have to have your hair up one day, half up half down the next and down the next day and keep rotating it.

The one thing that is making me look for other jobs now is only being allowed off one full weekend every 5-6 weeks, and maybe having one Saturday OR Sunday off a month. That's the biggest problem for the staff, rather than employing weekend workers to come in weekends and then people who would like Monday -Friday have the option.
Pros
Fun team.
Cons
Never having weekends granted to see my family.
Awful
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Staffordshire7 October 2017
After working here for a while I can say it was the worst job I've ever had. Training is very brief and the higher members of staff are very cold. The company treats you like a number, not a person. The hours and shifts were good but the environment was extremely intimidating. The believed I wasn't capable of working in that level of work, despite the fact I have recently become a full-time lawyer. I do not recommend you work here, it's extremely degrading and not a pleasing experience.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else
fun
Sales Advisor - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Weston-super-Mare, Somerset26 September 2017
lots of opportunity to get to know the customers and providing a personal experience for them. Lots of pressure to hit targets, however when the store was busy this was easy to do, unfortunately in the store I worked in some of the staff were very clicky and pushed other staff out.
Pros
good discount
Cons
target pressure
intensive work place/ good benefits
assistant (Former Employee) –  Oxford20 September 2017
good if you like interpersonal customer interaction
hard job to leave at store
fantastic job to learn how to multitask
company is a very structured and kind company to work for
Pros
enjoyable, nice overall
Cons
too intense
excellent management and fantastic team to work with
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands14 September 2017
I have worked at Pandora for three years and have loved working with each person in the shop. It's very much a work family, very supportive, fun and welcoming to new employees. The management team are great. Easy to talk to, motivated and really care about their employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with such a wonderful team who are also real friends outside of work.

I have learned excellent customer service skills over the years.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who aren't so polite and do not have very much respect, but you get that in any retail job.

A typical day involves advising customers on the product and aiming to sell quality products to them. The store needs to be mainted clean, tidy and organised so this will be a job that is maintained through out the day, every day.
Wouldn't recommend
Manager (Former Employee) –  Varied13 September 2017
You were treated as a number and someone that was expendable when you were no longer needed. No matter the experience or character, if you made sales, you were promoted or given a free pass on issues that other staff would be brought up on.
Very productive
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire7 September 2017
Unfortunately I will not disclose information whether it be a review or not about a place of employment as everyone has a different experience but I would recommend as a place to work.
Pros
You get to meet many different people and help them pick the perfect gift
Cons
Aren't really any
Team effort
Part-time Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Brighton6 September 2017
After working in this job for 8 years, I have made some great friends as we all work together as a team. We all have to hit targets which sometimes seem quite high but by all pulling together we reach them. Being part of the stocktake team is really interesting and I have learnt so much whilst doing iy
Pros
Great team
Cons
Christmas can be manic but it makes the day go quickly
Great place for exposure
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Anonymous28 August 2017
Great product, great work environment. Good for progression and international exposure. Good benefits and flexible working hours. Very flat organisation with few layers. Extremely fast paced and still a little unstructured.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
unstructured
Exciting and Varied place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woking, Surrey21 August 2017
A typical day at work is never the same in Pandora. since it's a customer facing job there is always going to be something new, whether you get to listen to a customer talk about their life experiences or whether you're dealing with a customer who isn't happy with the service that they have recieved in your store or another Pandora store. There is always another mountain to climb in retail and that's what keeps it interesting. In general, working for Pandora kept me on my toes and taught me the true importance of customer service and really creating a rapport with your customers and clients.
Pros
Meeting interesting people and the discount on products
Cons
dealing with complaints and lack of incentives for part-timers