Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Not a great company to work for when pregnant
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Midland22 March 2018
I started working for Pandora not knowing that I was pregnant, while still in my 3 month probation period I sadly had a miscarriage. On my return to work with no warning they asked me to leave as I’d left work the day I had my miscarriage.

No words really can describe how I feel about this company.

But it’s important that people know exactly what they did.
Review
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster22 March 2018
A brilliant supporting company with rewarding incentives. I learnt many skills such as leadership and was given a brilliant opportunity for progression with support from senior management.
Fun
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scotland13 March 2018
Great place to work as it provides greta benefits to its employees and gives you a great amount of training beforehand so you are well aware of what is going on with all the products within store.
ambiente de trabajo bueno
Dependienta de tienda (Former Employee) –  Berkshire12 March 2018
Pocas tareas a realizar en temporada baja, ambiente laboral poco deseable, poca formación
Pros
descuento y ambiente tranquilo
Cons
personal critico y jornadas aburridas
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbury24 February 2018
Working for Pandora was a really good way to gain experience in Retail. I was taught the product line and how to sell to customers both in house and at a paid training course in London.

I sold to customers throughout the day and was freely given the responsibility of handling requests, phone calls and complaints.

The colleagues I worked with were friendly, and the regular customers were lovely to chat too!

It does get busy during the Christmas period, but having been trained for this, it wasn't as bad as you'd think.

I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company!
Pros
discount
Cons
busy during the Christmas period
Fun Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester17 February 2018
Working at PANDORA was not only a new experience but also such a lovely place to work. The staff at PANDORA WIGAN were so friendly and were always so happy to help, it was life working with a group of friends. I loved every minute of it and I'll always look out for any jobs going there!
Fun and vibrant working environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire13 February 2018
Learnt a lot in a short time. Really nice working environment and flexible hours.Though you don't get any discount on their products and lunch breaks can be as short.
Pros
Learnt about the products
Cons
Often only a 15mins lunch for the whole day if its busy
fun workplace
Temporary Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buckinghamshire5 February 2018
Friendly team, fun to work, very busy around Christmas time, flexible with hours although as being a temp you cant be guaranteed you will have more hours after your contract has finished.
Pros
discount
Cons
zero hour contract
Productive and fun
Jewellery Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chatham28 January 2018
Great place to work with great people. Working part of a team was great as it enabled us to help and learn from each over.
Targets were always set which gave you an incentive to be the best you can be.
Great workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow17 January 2018
I enjoyed working at Pandora as a Christmas temp. I learned a lot of knowledge of the brand and the importance of advertising and marketing. I was offered a permanent permission however declined due to focusing on college.

Want to know more about Pandora Jewelry?

Ask a question
It's okay
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire16 January 2018
This is a franchise, so luckily the owners of the store I was at were lovely, and genuinely cared about their staff. Pandora themselves expect you sell a minimum number of items, and work with quite a big script that could never sound natural no matter how hard you tried. Their mystery shops are secretly filmed, which can make for a very anxious and stressful working environment. However, their customer service team who deal with customer complaints can't be faulted and have always got your back on instore decisions.
Pros
Incentives.
Cons
High targets, mystery shoppers filming you
Always busy, challenging but rewarding
Sales Assistant (Christmas Temp) (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 January 2018
Matching targets
Learned about all the jewellery
Management was always well maintained
Know everything about the jewellery and where it was from
Hard parts upsealing
Good parts always being busy
Pros
Wearing our jewellery to promote
Day at work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside8 January 2018
Start shift with a brief
product knowledge gained
constant one to one serving from start to finish, day goes quick
very busy shop
benefits are good
Staff are very friendly
Favourite workplace so far.
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  New South Wales7 January 2018
Pandora was a really fun work place where our store had incentives of jewelry to motivate us in sales. Its fun because you work in a group of girls and you just get to talk to people about jewelry all day!
Pros
Free Jewelry / Discounts
Cons
Long hours, sometimes you finish late one day and then have to be back early the next morning.
Fun place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom7 January 2018
A typical day was fun at pandora, i had lovely work colleagues so it made my job better! Pandora it self was great to work for, but i worked for a franchise who owned the store. Their management was slightly poor, not much support from the area manager and things constantly changing.
Pros
good staff discount
Cons
pay could have been better from the franchise
Great place to work.
Christmas temporary shop assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire5 January 2018
Very interesting shop to work in, love the products and great customers.

I learnt how to deal with a large number of customers during the Christmas period.

My day work involve serving customers, answering and dealing with customer queries, hosting customers waiting to be served, packaging & gift wrapping their purchases if they were brought as a gift.

I enjoyed the process of serving the customers and seeing them leave satisfied with their purchases.
productive
Retail assistant (Current Employee) –  Rugby, Warwickshire2 January 2018
I was brought in as a Christmas temp and learnt about Pandora and the companies values. My manager made it fun to be at work and I enjoyed every minute of it.
I learnt new skills about customer service and met lots of lovely people.
Fun Place to work.
Colchester Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colchester2 January 2018
Pandora was a fun place to work because you spent so much time with the people you worked with you ended up becoming good friends with each other. This really helps with morale in store.
Pros
Made good friends
Average
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crawley29 December 2017
I was a Christmas temp employee
Learned all tasked that needed to be carried out on a daily basis including delivery, cleaning, altering displays.
Hardest part of the job was the busy seasonal rush close to Christmas time as customers would get impatient.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the workplace culture.
Customer oriented
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London28 December 2017
Staffs would be required to arrive earlier and prepare to serve as early as possible, overtime working is normal. When starting, would be fully trained on how to serve and the knowledge of jewelry. Managers care about earning money more than anything. Yet the colleagues are easy going and would not fight for commission.