Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

fun workplace
Temporary Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buckinghamshire5 February 2018
Friendly team, fun to work, very busy around Christmas time, flexible with hours although as being a temp you cant be guaranteed you will have more hours after your contract has finished.
Pros
discount
Cons
zero hour contract

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Amazing job.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlisle18 June 2018
Absolutely loved working for Pandora. A typical day involves arriving at work, having a team briefing and working on the shop floor. Customers are generally lovely and you can spend time building a rapport with them. Staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. Management are also amazingly friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers as with any retail job but every other aspect of the job was enjoyable. It is very much who you work with that makes the job enjoyable.
Pros
Lovely staff and management.
Cons
On feet all day.
Fast pace, productive, team work based work place.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk12 June 2018
I would arrive to my shift approximately 10-15 minutes before my shift started to make sure we were informed on daily targets, goals and any other shift queries.
I learned how to meet targets, work fast pace and keep a level head along with responsibility and built a strong work ethic.
I really enjoy and excel working amongst a team, I enjoy everyone being there to help if you had any queries or concerns through out the day.
The hardest part of my job was working through the fast pace Christmas environment, I love either busy or quiet periods but it was a challenge to keep the consistency in such a hectic environment.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working along side a well approved brand, meeting targets and was very rewarding to know you've made the most of your shift and for filled the work needs.
Pros
discount
Cons
it wasnt a perminent position.