Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Seasonal Associate

Fun
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scotland13 March 2018
Great place to work as it provides greta benefits to its employees and gives you a great amount of training beforehand so you are well aware of what is going on with all the products within store.
Fun workplace
Christmas Temp (Former Employee) –  Bluewater, Kent22 October 2017
A company that welcomes talent and innovation. Appreciates new ideas and out of the box approaches. Very flexible and accommodating when it comes to business - personal needs.
Recognises hard work and awards accordingly.
Work colleagues are very helpful and always ready to support. Global experience with different cultures and time zones added a lot to my experience and knowledge.
didnt enjoy
Visual merchandiser - Christmas temp (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire, UK9 June 2017
This wasnt a job i enjoyed, the company being franchised made it difficult as you never knew who to go to direct. Targets were unrealistic and difficult to hit in such a small store.
Lively and enjoyable work environment.
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff6 June 2017
Working over the Christmas period was a highly enjoyable experience in the constantly busy store. Managers are approachable and very friendly, and make you feel part of the 'Pandora family' the minute you arrive. The job certainly keeps you on your toes which can be difficult at times, but the positivity of other colleagues makes it all worthwhile.
Pros
Free Lunches over Christmas Period, Insentive.
Cons
Long hours (especially working 'late' shifts)
fun workplace but some cons
Christmas temp sales advisor, (Former Employee) –  Cambridge12 May 2017
very fun!
loved working but had to leave due to university workload and studying.
lots of incentives and bonuses.
enjoyable.
very good pay + commission.
not many hours given.
lots of training.
you need to remember and know your stuff - you will get tested and mystery shoppers come all the time
Pros
good pay, fun
Cons
too much to remember and know
Temporary Christmas Job
Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham20 March 2017
Only needed as temporary position for the busy Christmas period however many skills obtained such as working well under pressure and dealing with a variety of customer needs.
Pros
Immediate work
Cons
Temporary contract
bad
Christmas Temporary Role (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells, Kent10 March 2017
unfortunately I have to say this was not an enjoyable experience for me at all, the management were not very friendly or personable, and came offto be very rude
Pros
wear box
Cons
rude
great place to work
full time sales assistant, Christmas temp work (Current Employee) –  Bluewater, Kent1 March 2017
training was great especially joining at Christmas, all staff as lovley very helpful .i have learnt that there is a lot more to it than just a charm, like the materials of the products how to sell and up sell.
hardest part is when customers come to complain about the product
Great environment and place to work
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire12 February 2017
I absolutely loved working at pandora the environment was fab and made friends that I would love to stay in touch with I really hoped that I would of stayed on as a full times sales assistant as I loved the job so much
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
A lot of hours
Productive and enjoyable experience
Sales Advisor (Christmas Temp) (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich4 February 2017
My role was a sales advisor (Christmas temp), I believe that the training I had for this job was excellent. I understood all the key features and my roles and the training was effective.

On a regular day there are many duties you have such as being an assistant, being on host, cleaning and tidying. These jobs have prepared me and helped me develop my skills I need in the future.

The team are amazing, very friendly and helpful. Each individual personality shines beneath them and they are truly a pleasure to work with.

The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to listen to why people wanted products and share my story built through my Pandora Jewellery.
Pros
Long lunches, regular breaks