Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Found 59 reviews matching the search See all 1,018 reviews
Diabolical
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside6 December 2018
If your face doesn’t fit you aren’t welcomed
New staff never treated the best
Will chop and change shifts like no tomorrow without asking. Like adding additional shifts onto days off. 9 days straight without day off. Constant put on 5 and half hour shifts so they don’t have to give you dinner or breaks. If you work over scheduled time you aren’t paid. Pay is never correct but management always argue it. Forced to be in 10 mins before shift that you aren’t paid for to get a shift brief (which never happens till rota’d time in anyway), if not there 10 to your shift you’re “late” even if it be 9 minutes to the shift.
Pros
55% discount. Nice customers.
Cons
Bad training, bad management, unrealistic targets, poor pay, can’t belive shift pattern have to check rota everyday.
Poor Management
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trafford Centre, Greater Manchester11 November 2018
- Good pay and 55% discount
- Some managers were basically bullies
- Lot of pressure for sales
- A lot of unpaid training
- Very strict and unfair management
Pros
Good discount and pay
Cons
Awful managers
Store at Trafford centre
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trafford, Greater Manchester6 November 2018
I worked here for a long time and was on a poor wage ... I wasn't appreciated and was always made to feel stupid .. I was manipulated ...the hours were long underpaid very competitive ... poor management .... I felt as though had favourites and I wasn't one of them ... I was just a number in this company ... mystery shop was robotic
Pros
Discount
Cons
Long hours always made to feel stupid
terrible workplace.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockton-on-Tees21 September 2018
worked in the Teesside Park Retail store for a month, in which I felt like being one of the only male staff there i was pushed aside by the otherstaff. When I made a complaint against the assisstant manager it turned out the manager and assistant were really good friends from a long time and my complaint was made null and therefore nothing was done, shortly after my shift patterns decreased and eventually lost my job, also denied me for a reference.
Pros
nice owners
Cons
terrible management
Amazing job.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlisle18 June 2018
Absolutely loved working for Pandora. A typical day involves arriving at work, having a team briefing and working on the shop floor. Customers are generally lovely and you can spend time building a rapport with them. Staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. Management are also amazingly friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers as with any retail job but every other aspect of the job was enjoyable. It is very much who you work with that makes the job enjoyable.
Pros
Lovely staff and management.
Cons
On feet all day.
Fast pace, productive, team work based work place.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk12 June 2018
I would arrive to my shift approximately 10-15 minutes before my shift started to make sure we were informed on daily targets, goals and any other shift queries.
I learned how to meet targets, work fast pace and keep a level head along with responsibility and built a strong work ethic.
I really enjoy and excel working amongst a team, I enjoy everyone being there to help if you had any queries or concerns through out the day.
The hardest part of my job was working through the fast pace Christmas environment, I love either busy or quiet periods but it was a challenge to keep the consistency in such a hectic environment.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working along side a well approved brand, meeting targets and was very rewarding to know you've made the most of your shift and for filled the work needs.
Pros
discount
Cons
it wasnt a perminent position.
Fun and knowledgable place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Solihull, West Midlands4 June 2018
Enjoyed my time working there. Learnt a lot about the jewellery franchise and the staff and store was a fun and friendly place to work. Thoroughly loved my time there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Great company to work for
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear15 May 2018
Right from the very top Pandora is a very well organised, fun and supportive company to work for. The work team assembled there was fantastic and the management team were extremely dedicated in helping the store surpass its targets.
great env
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire4 May 2018
Great working environment, lovely staff able to develop skill easily and work in areas that I am interested in. strong family orientation.
very friendly managers. high pressure while working over festive period handled well
Premium sales experience
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glasgow26 April 2018
This job provided premium sales experience however the wages weren't great and neither were the breaks in comparison to other companies. It can be rewarding working with customers.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbury24 February 2018
Working for Pandora was a really good way to gain experience in Retail. I was taught the product line and how to sell to customers both in house and at a paid training course in London.

I sold to customers throughout the day and was freely given the responsibility of handling requests, phone calls and complaints.

The colleagues I worked with were friendly, and the regular customers were lovely to chat too!

It does get busy during the Christmas period, but having been trained for this, it wasn't as bad as you'd think.

I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company!
Pros
discount
Cons
busy during the Christmas period
Fun Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester17 February 2018
Working at PANDORA was not only a new experience but also such a lovely place to work. The staff at PANDORA WIGAN were so friendly and were always so happy to help, it was life working with a group of friends. I loved every minute of it and I'll always look out for any jobs going there!
Great workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow17 January 2018
I enjoyed working at Pandora as a Christmas temp. I learned a lot of knowledge of the brand and the importance of advertising and marketing. I was offered a permanent permission however declined due to focusing on college.
It's okay
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire16 January 2018
This is a franchise, so luckily the owners of the store I was at were lovely, and genuinely cared about their staff. Pandora themselves expect you sell a minimum number of items, and work with quite a big script that could never sound natural no matter how hard you tried. Their mystery shops are secretly filmed, which can make for a very anxious and stressful working environment. However, their customer service team who deal with customer complaints can't be faulted and have always got your back on instore decisions.
Pros
Incentives.
Cons
High targets, mystery shoppers filming you
Day at work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside8 January 2018
Start shift with a brief
product knowledge gained
constant one to one serving from start to finish, day goes quick
very busy shop
benefits are good
Staff are very friendly
Fun Place to work.
Colchester Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colchester2 January 2018
Pandora was a fun place to work because you spent so much time with the people you worked with you ended up becoming good friends with each other. This really helps with morale in store.
Pros
Made good friends
Average
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crawley29 December 2017
I was a Christmas temp employee
Learned all tasked that needed to be carried out on a daily basis including delivery, cleaning, altering displays.
Hardest part of the job was the busy seasonal rush close to Christmas time as customers would get impatient.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the workplace culture.
Customer oriented
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London28 December 2017
Staffs would be required to arrive earlier and prepare to serve as early as possible, overtime working is normal. When starting, would be fully trained on how to serve and the knowledge of jewelry. Managers care about earning money more than anything. Yet the colleagues are easy going and would not fight for commission.
Good place to work just poor pay:(
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire5 December 2017
Pandora is a lovely place to work. Staff is really nice and help is provided if you’re not understanding your role. The days goes by so quickly on shifts as it’s quite a fast pace environment unfortunately the shop is quite small so when it’s busy your head starts spinning! Working at pandora requires you to be confident to approach customers 24/7 so if you don’t like talking to people then this won’t be for you. Only main con is the pay is SO LOW for what your expected to do!
Pros
Lovely staff
Cons
Small working space, such low pay
Dissapointed
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire26 October 2017
expected a fun happy and friendly atmosphere to meet new friends and have a good time at work. ended up really hating it, poor pay unfriendly co workers and very unwelcoming environment.
Pros
discount
Cons
everything else

Pandora Jewelry Reviews by Location