Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

good
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim22 August 2018
nice friendly staff, nice clean and tidy environment, all black uniform required, good holidays and staff discounts, busy during seasonal times Christmas
productive, hard working workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Worksop, Nottinghamshire1 May 2018
At Pandora in a work day there would never be an uncomfortable moment or a moment you wasn't being pushed to the best of your ability, the staff continue to support and help you in all new challenges, like developing customer service skills to helping you how to use the till, the management is amazing and everything is always brilliantly organised, In Pandora your always getting the opportunity to talk to people from all different cultures, the hardest part of the job is remembering where everything goes, the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and being challenged to the best of your ability, At Pandora the staff always make it a fun happy environment for both staff and customers.
Worst place to work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Weston-super-Mare17 April 2018
Worst place to work ever
Management are vile humans, they do not work
Treat staff like drit
Best thing is the customers and going home at end of shift
Pros
Nothing they are awful
Productive and fun
Jewellery Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chatham28 January 2018
Great place to work with great people. Working part of a team was great as it enabled us to help and learn from each over.
Targets were always set which gave you an incentive to be the best you can be.
Amazing
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Derby29 November 2017
Great company to work for.
Good:
management
team work
uniform provided
good pay
welcoming
help off anyone
Pros
good management
general overview
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire12 November 2017
Nice workplace and people. however felt under pressure when making a certain amount of money, I felt I was not paid highly enough for the long hours. also when making large sales I did not get any commission
Pros
nice atmostphere
fun
Sales Advisor - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Weston-super-Mare, Somerset26 September 2017
lots of opportunity to get to know the customers and providing a personal experience for them. Lots of pressure to hit targets, however when the store was busy this was easy to do, unfortunately in the store I worked in some of the staff were very clicky and pushed other staff out.
Pros
good discount
Cons
target pressure
excellent management and fantastic team to work with
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands14 September 2017
I have worked at Pandora for three years and have loved working with each person in the shop. It's very much a work family, very supportive, fun and welcoming to new employees. The management team are great. Easy to talk to, motivated and really care about their employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with such a wonderful team who are also real friends outside of work.

I have learned excellent customer service skills over the years.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who aren't so polite and do not have very much respect, but you get that in any retail job.

A typical day involves advising customers on the product and aiming to sell quality products to them. The store needs to be mainted clean, tidy and organised so this will be a job that is maintained through out the day, every day.
Team effort
Part-time Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Brighton6 September 2017
After working in this job for 8 years, I have made some great friends as we all work together as a team. We all have to hit targets which sometimes seem quite high but by all pulling together we reach them. Being part of the stocktake team is really interesting and I have learnt so much whilst doing iy
Pros
Great team
Cons
Christmas can be manic but it makes the day go quickly
fun place to work for
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire18 July 2017
i really enjoyed working for Pandora great company and values. lovely team. but not enough commision or pay. The uniform wasn't ethic friendly either.
Poor Management, Great Benefits
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire26 June 2017
My time working at Pandora was overall pleasant, except when I failed my probation, this was simply because my attendance to social gatherings wasn't consistent. I explained that the reason for this is that I am an A-level student and was very busy with exams at that time and so wanted to sort that out first. This fact was blatantly disregarded and, despite my sales figures being great and my consistently beating targets, I was dismissed. I still feel as though it was a personal dislike taken upon me by the manager.
Pros
High rate of pay, fantastic bonus incentives.
Cons
Very busy store, bad management.
productive
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire16 June 2017
There was always 2+ managers on duty on a daily basis. Most enjoyable part was getting along with all the girls while working there.
Hardest part of my job was the difficult customers.
Rewarding and enjoyable workplace
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Warwickshire27 March 2017
Working at Pandora there is always something to do, wether it be serving a customer, preparing for a busy day or cleaning. Management are fantastic and helpful. Customers are mostly friendly and each day is enjoyable.
Pros
Rewards from managment when targets are met.
Fun workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire26 March 2017
Good first job
Enabled strong sales skills to be established and development
Developed customer service skills and confidence
Good team - supportive management
Pros
Working Environment
Cons
Salary
productive and fun work place
Sales Advisor - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Carlisle27 July 2016
a typical day at work is checking stock, putting stock out and sending stock to another store. making sure everything is at the standards set such as displays, cleaning up. making and taking phone calls. interacting with customers and making a sale is one of the most important parts of this job as we deal with customers day to day making sales and giving them the best customer service.
Pros
meeting new people
Good Experience
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Norwich, ENG19 January 2016
I learnt many things working in Pandora like the business part of the retail business, from this I learnt how to sell effectively and sell the utmost amount that I could. I also learnt how to incorporate each of the customers interests in a single charm and with that provide better customer service than they had expected. A typical day at work consisted of friendly "Hello's" as you walked in from other members of staff then 5 minutes before the start of the shift a brief overview of sale requirements and any extra information each staff need to know about stock, sales etc... Dependent on the hours that are worked the usual length of a break would be an hour. The hardest part of the job would be keeping up with the demands of each customer when the stock was running low and also the fact that Pandora was very busy during the Christmas period thus meaning a lot of the customers had to wait to be served making some of them quite rude; and so some would be difficult to deal with. However, the most enjoyable part of the job would have to be serving the customers itself. I love communicating with people and the fact that my job required interaction with each customer allowed me to enjoy what I do. In a way, the job was also rewarding as some customers really valued the jewellery as each has some sort of meaning to them or came from someone that meant something to them.
Pros
Discounted Products
Great
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Essex24 November 2015
This is a family run business, and I cannot recommend the management enough. The owners are very fair people who reward their staff greatly, I love working for such helpful people.
busy and fun.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, ENG22 September 2015
Very welcoming, Great management and co-workers.
Extremely busy towards the Christmas period - always a customer to be served, never standing around bored.
Loved it!
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chichester, ENG27 February 2015
Loved working in the Pandora shop in Chichester, the staff were lovely.
It was a Christmas position so it was very busy.

I loved serving customers and helping them create a Pandora braclet for a loved one..
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short term position
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham16 September 2014
Busy days, good working hours, understanding management, friendly co-workers, great working environment.