Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Fun Place to Work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames17 July 2018
The company cares a great deal about their staff and ensuring they receive all the training they need to excel in sales. They also provide great marketing campaigns and in-store events
Pros
Lots of Training
Amazing job.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlisle18 June 2018
Absolutely loved working for Pandora. A typical day involves arriving at work, having a team briefing and working on the shop floor. Customers are generally lovely and you can spend time building a rapport with them. Staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. Management are also amazingly friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers as with any retail job but every other aspect of the job was enjoyable. It is very much who you work with that makes the job enjoyable.
Pros
Lovely staff and management.
Cons
On feet all day.
Fast pace, productive, team work based work place.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk12 June 2018
I would arrive to my shift approximately 10-15 minutes before my shift started to make sure we were informed on daily targets, goals and any other shift queries.
I learned how to meet targets, work fast pace and keep a level head along with responsibility and built a strong work ethic.
I really enjoy and excel working amongst a team, I enjoy everyone being there to help if you had any queries or concerns through out the day.
The hardest part of my job was working through the fast pace Christmas environment, I love either busy or quiet periods but it was a challenge to keep the consistency in such a hectic environment.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working along side a well approved brand, meeting targets and was very rewarding to know you've made the most of your shift and for filled the work needs.
Pros
discount
Cons
it wasnt a perminent position.
Great Workplace
Supervisor/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Maidenhead, Berkshire5 June 2018
Pandora is a Fantastic and supportive company to work for with excellent salary and progression opportunities. high standards of customer service and all necessary training is given.
Pros
Excellent salary
Fun and knowledgable place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Solihull, West Midlands4 June 2018
Enjoyed my time working there. Learnt a lot about the jewellery franchise and the staff and store was a fun and friendly place to work. Thoroughly loved my time there.
Pros
Free lunches
No Job Security
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  East Midlands31 May 2018
Working at Pandora is a huge risk they are mostly franchised and are there for not the best of places to work, Depending on the owner in my case a terrible one who lied too staff mislead people and played mind games ( Really was a nasty person and place to work ) It gets you down having too much of a work load no reward or commission on top of sales and bad pay basic upon that, There is no team effort it's a dog eat dog I'm glad to be out this place depressed me.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Everything else
Great company to work for
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear15 May 2018
Right from the very top Pandora is a very well organised, fun and supportive company to work for. The work team assembled there was fantastic and the management team were extremely dedicated in helping the store surpass its targets.
great env
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire4 May 2018
Great working environment, lovely staff able to develop skill easily and work in areas that I am interested in. strong family orientation.
very friendly managers. high pressure while working over festive period handled well
productive, hard working workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Worksop, Nottinghamshire1 May 2018
At Pandora in a work day there would never be an uncomfortable moment or a moment you wasn't being pushed to the best of your ability, the staff continue to support and help you in all new challenges, like developing customer service skills to helping you how to use the till, the management is amazing and everything is always brilliantly organised, In Pandora your always getting the opportunity to talk to people from all different cultures, the hardest part of the job is remembering where everything goes, the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and being challenged to the best of your ability, At Pandora the staff always make it a fun happy environment for both staff and customers.
intricate and enjoyable
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London28 April 2018
Typical day calm and relaxed
I learned how to work better with women
Hardest part of the job was to remember the names of all the charms
The most enjoyable part of the job was to help customers with their problems.
Premium sales experience
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glasgow26 April 2018
This job provided premium sales experience however the wages weren't great and neither were the breaks in comparison to other companies. It can be rewarding working with customers.
Worst place to work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Weston-super-Mare17 April 2018
Worst place to work ever
Management are vile humans, they do not work
Treat staff like drit
Best thing is the customers and going home at end of shift
Pros
Nothing they are awful
Enjoyable and fun
Sales Assistant/ Visual merchandiser (Former Employee) –  glasgow24 March 2018
Role:
Sales assistance, visual merchandiser, Key holder

Responsibility:
- Seasonal display changeovers
- sales
- dealing with complaints politely
- closing/ opening store and cashing tills

I enjoyed working as visual merchandiser as I could design the window displays to promote new products and upsell new and existing products.
Pros
staff discount, sales training
Cons
working more roles on minimum wage, working weekends, working late during christmas season, quiet periods during the week
Not a great company to work for when pregnant
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Midland22 March 2018
I started working for Pandora not knowing that I was pregnant, while still in my 3 month probation period I sadly had a miscarriage. On my return to work with no warning they asked me to leave as I’d left work the day I had my miscarriage.

No words really can describe how I feel about this company.

But it’s important that people know exactly what they did.
Review
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster22 March 2018
A brilliant supporting company with rewarding incentives. I learnt many skills such as leadership and was given a brilliant opportunity for progression with support from senior management.
Fun
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scotland13 March 2018
Great place to work as it provides greta benefits to its employees and gives you a great amount of training beforehand so you are well aware of what is going on with all the products within store.
ambiente de trabajo bueno
Dependienta de tienda (Former Employee) –  Berkshire12 March 2018
Pocas tareas a realizar en temporada baja, ambiente laboral poco deseable, poca formación
Pros
descuento y ambiente tranquilo
Cons
personal critico y jornadas aburridas
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbury24 February 2018
Working for Pandora was a really good way to gain experience in Retail. I was taught the product line and how to sell to customers both in house and at a paid training course in London.

I sold to customers throughout the day and was freely given the responsibility of handling requests, phone calls and complaints.

The colleagues I worked with were friendly, and the regular customers were lovely to chat too!

It does get busy during the Christmas period, but having been trained for this, it wasn't as bad as you'd think.

I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company!
Pros
discount
Cons
busy during the Christmas period
Fun Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester17 February 2018
Working at PANDORA was not only a new experience but also such a lovely place to work. The staff at PANDORA WIGAN were so friendly and were always so happy to help, it was life working with a group of friends. I loved every minute of it and I'll always look out for any jobs going there!
Fun and vibrant working environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire13 February 2018
Learnt a lot in a short time. Really nice working environment and flexible hours.Though you don't get any discount on their products and lunch breaks can be as short.
Pros
Learnt about the products
Cons
Often only a 15mins lunch for the whole day if its busy