Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester17 February 2018
Working at PANDORA was not only a new experience but also such a lovely place to work. The staff at PANDORA WIGAN were so friendly and were always so happy to help, it was life working with a group of friends. I loved every minute of it and I'll always look out for any jobs going there!
Fun and vibrant working environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire13 February 2018
Learnt a lot in a short time. Really nice working environment and flexible hours.Though you don't get any discount on their products and lunch breaks can be as short.
Pros
Learnt about the products
Cons
Often only a 15mins lunch for the whole day if its busy
Productive and fun
Jewellery Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chatham28 January 2018
Great place to work with great people. Working part of a team was great as it enabled us to help and learn from each over.
Targets were always set which gave you an incentive to be the best you can be.
Great workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow17 January 2018
I enjoyed working at Pandora as a Christmas temp. I learned a lot of knowledge of the brand and the importance of advertising and marketing. I was offered a permanent permission however declined due to focusing on college.
It's okay
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire16 January 2018
This is a franchise, so luckily the owners of the store I was at were lovely, and genuinely cared about their staff. Pandora themselves expect you sell a minimum number of items, and work with quite a big script that could never sound natural no matter how hard you tried. Their mystery shops are secretly filmed, which can make for a very anxious and stressful working environment. However, their customer service team who deal with customer complaints can't be faulted and have always got your back on instore decisions.
Pros
Incentives.
Cons
High targets, mystery shoppers filming you
Always busy, challenging but rewarding
Sales Assistant (Christmas Temp) (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 January 2018
Matching targets
Learned about all the jewellery
Management was always well maintained
Know everything about the jewellery and where it was from
Hard parts upsealing
Good parts always being busy
Pros
Wearing our jewellery to promote
Day at work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside8 January 2018
Start shift with a brief
product knowledge gained
constant one to one serving from start to finish, day goes quick
very busy shop
benefits are good
Staff are very friendly
Favourite workplace so far.
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  New South Wales7 January 2018
Pandora was a really fun work place where our store had incentives of jewelry to motivate us in sales. Its fun because you work in a group of girls and you just get to talk to people about jewelry all day!
Pros
Free Jewelry / Discounts
Cons
Long hours, sometimes you finish late one day and then have to be back early the next morning.
Fun place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom7 January 2018
A typical day was fun at pandora, i had lovely work colleagues so it made my job better! Pandora it self was great to work for, but i worked for a franchise who owned the store. Their management was slightly poor, not much support from the area manager and things constantly changing.
Pros
good staff discount
Cons
pay could have been better from the franchise
Great place to work.
Christmas temporary shop assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire5 January 2018
Very interesting shop to work in, love the products and great customers.

I learnt how to deal with a large number of customers during the Christmas period.

My day work involve serving customers, answering and dealing with customer queries, hosting customers waiting to be served, packaging & gift wrapping their purchases if they were brought as a gift.

I enjoyed the process of serving the customers and seeing them leave satisfied with their purchases.

Want to know more about Pandora Jewelry?

Ask a question
productive
Retail assistant (Current Employee) –  Rugby, Warwickshire2 January 2018
I was brought in as a Christmas temp and learnt about Pandora and the companies values. My manager made it fun to be at work and I enjoyed every minute of it.
I learnt new skills about customer service and met lots of lovely people.
Fun Place to work.
Colchester Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colchester2 January 2018
Pandora was a fun place to work because you spent so much time with the people you worked with you ended up becoming good friends with each other. This really helps with morale in store.
Pros
Made good friends
Average
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crawley29 December 2017
I was a Christmas temp employee
Learned all tasked that needed to be carried out on a daily basis including delivery, cleaning, altering displays.
Hardest part of the job was the busy seasonal rush close to Christmas time as customers would get impatient.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the workplace culture.
Customer oriented
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London28 December 2017
Staffs would be required to arrive earlier and prepare to serve as early as possible, overtime working is normal. When starting, would be fully trained on how to serve and the knowledge of jewelry. Managers care about earning money more than anything. Yet the colleagues are easy going and would not fight for commission.
Good place to work just poor pay:(
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire5 December 2017
Pandora is a lovely place to work. Staff is really nice and help is provided if you’re not understanding your role. The days goes by so quickly on shifts as it’s quite a fast pace environment unfortunately the shop is quite small so when it’s busy your head starts spinning! Working at pandora requires you to be confident to approach customers 24/7 so if you don’t like talking to people then this won’t be for you. Only main con is the pay is SO LOW for what your expected to do!
Pros
Lovely staff
Cons
Small working space, such low pay
Amazing
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Derby29 November 2017
Great company to work for.
Good:
management
team work
uniform provided
good pay
welcoming
help off anyone
Pros
good management
general overview
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire12 November 2017
Nice workplace and people. however felt under pressure when making a certain amount of money, I felt I was not paid highly enough for the long hours. also when making large sales I did not get any commission
Pros
nice atmostphere
Dissapointed
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire26 October 2017
expected a fun happy and friendly atmosphere to meet new friends and have a good time at work. ended up really hating it, poor pay unfriendly co workers and very unwelcoming environment.
Pros
discount
Cons
everything else
Fun workplace
Christmas Temp (Former Employee) –  Bluewater, Kent22 October 2017
A company that welcomes talent and innovation. Appreciates new ideas and out of the box approaches. Very flexible and accommodating when it comes to business - personal needs.
Recognises hard work and awards accordingly.
Work colleagues are very helpful and always ready to support. Global experience with different cultures and time zones added a lot to my experience and knowledge.
Great team to work with, productive, fun and inspiring.
Sales Assistant (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Hastings, East Sussex8 October 2017
Pandora is a lovely company to work for, good fun, inspiring, they push you to your full potential, fairly understanding, they do amazing events for the staff members at amazing venues. Head office do regular visits and they are all kind and friendly, they help us to point out where we are going wrong and where we could improve to keep our shop in tip top condition!

The pay is near enough minimum wage for sales associates which isn't great considering the expectations pandora have of you and what they ask of you.
They are extremely uptight and strict about appearance. tattoos, piercings (only allowed one pair of earrings), hair colour has to be a natural colour, no ombré, no silver, no Roots at all if you have high lights, you have to have your hair up one day, half up half down the next and down the next day and keep rotating it.

The one thing that is making me look for other jobs now is only being allowed off one full weekend every 5-6 weeks, and maybe having one Saturday OR Sunday off a month. That's the biggest problem for the staff, rather than employing weekend workers to come in weekends and then people who would like Monday -Friday have the option.
Pros
Fun team.
Cons
Never having weekends granted to see my family.