Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 137 reviews matching the search See all 1,006 reviews
Poor Management
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trafford Centre, Greater Manchester11 November 2018
- Good pay and 55% discount
- Some managers were basically bullies
- Lot of pressure for sales
- A lot of unpaid training
- Very strict and unfair management
Pros
Good discount and pay
Cons
Awful managers
Store at Trafford centre
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trafford, Greater Manchester6 November 2018
I worked here for a long time and was on a poor wage ... I wasn't appreciated and was always made to feel stupid .. I was manipulated ...the hours were long underpaid very competitive ... poor management .... I felt as though had favourites and I wasn't one of them ... I was just a number in this company ... mystery shop was robotic
Pros
Discount
Cons
Long hours always made to feel stupid
terrible workplace.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockton-on-Tees21 September 2018
worked in the Teesside Park Retail store for a month, in which I felt like being one of the only male staff there i was pushed aside by the otherstaff. When I made a complaint against the assisstant manager it turned out the manager and assistant were really good friends from a long time and my complaint was made null and therefore nothing was done, shortly after my shift patterns decreased and eventually lost my job, also denied me for a reference.
Pros
nice owners
Cons
terrible management
Welcoming.
Customer Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whiteley14 September 2018
Everyone at Pandora was very welcoming and friendly. Even though i only worked there for a couple of months i found it very easy to ask for help if needed.
good
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim22 August 2018
nice friendly staff, nice clean and tidy environment, all black uniform required, good holidays and staff discounts, busy during seasonal times Christmas
fab
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southport22 August 2018
No complaints, loved working for them great training, treat staff well and very helpful with any issues and very understanding, great management and lovely people
Fun Place to Work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames17 July 2018
The company cares a great deal about their staff and ensuring they receive all the training they need to excel in sales. They also provide great marketing campaigns and in-store events
Pros
Lots of Training
Amazing job.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlisle18 June 2018
Absolutely loved working for Pandora. A typical day involves arriving at work, having a team briefing and working on the shop floor. Customers are generally lovely and you can spend time building a rapport with them. Staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. Management are also amazingly friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers as with any retail job but every other aspect of the job was enjoyable. It is very much who you work with that makes the job enjoyable.
Pros
Lovely staff and management.
Cons
On feet all day.
Fast pace, productive, team work based work place.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk12 June 2018
I would arrive to my shift approximately 10-15 minutes before my shift started to make sure we were informed on daily targets, goals and any other shift queries.
I learned how to meet targets, work fast pace and keep a level head along with responsibility and built a strong work ethic.
I really enjoy and excel working amongst a team, I enjoy everyone being there to help if you had any queries or concerns through out the day.
The hardest part of my job was working through the fast pace Christmas environment, I love either busy or quiet periods but it was a challenge to keep the consistency in such a hectic environment.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working along side a well approved brand, meeting targets and was very rewarding to know you've made the most of your shift and for filled the work needs.
Pros
discount
Cons
it wasnt a perminent position.
Interesting learning aspect
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ealing Broadway Station8 June 2018
Working at Pandora I gained a lot of product knowledge to the point where I had become familiar with specific item codes for items. I gained skills in customer service very well and now I have a strong set of skills regarding interaction with customers.
Pros
Paid lunch
Great Workplace
Supervisor/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Maidenhead, Berkshire5 June 2018
Pandora is a Fantastic and supportive company to work for with excellent salary and progression opportunities. high standards of customer service and all necessary training is given.
Pros
Excellent salary
Fun and knowledgable place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Solihull, West Midlands4 June 2018
Enjoyed my time working there. Learnt a lot about the jewellery franchise and the staff and store was a fun and friendly place to work. Thoroughly loved my time there.
Pros
Free lunches
No Job Security
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  East Midlands31 May 2018
Working at Pandora is a huge risk they are mostly franchised and are there for not the best of places to work, Depending on the owner in my case a terrible one who lied too staff mislead people and played mind games ( Really was a nasty person and place to work ) It gets you down having too much of a work load no reward or commission on top of sales and bad pay basic upon that, There is no team effort it's a dog eat dog I'm glad to be out this place depressed me.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Everything else
Good to start
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London26 May 2018
If you're looking for a start in retail, then you can't go wrong with Pandora. You do get good training, provided of course that the store team is good, and you do get to build your confidence with dealing with the public. However, if you're looking for a career, then you will need to start looking elsewhere after a couple of years, as there is little to no room to move up in store, unless there is a high staff turnover in store.
Great company to work for
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear15 May 2018
Right from the very top Pandora is a very well organised, fun and supportive company to work for. The work team assembled there was fantastic and the management team were extremely dedicated in helping the store surpass its targets.
great env
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire4 May 2018
Great working environment, lovely staff able to develop skill easily and work in areas that I am interested in. strong family orientation.
very friendly managers. high pressure while working over festive period handled well
productive, hard working workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Worksop, Nottinghamshire1 May 2018
At Pandora in a work day there would never be an uncomfortable moment or a moment you wasn't being pushed to the best of your ability, the staff continue to support and help you in all new challenges, like developing customer service skills to helping you how to use the till, the management is amazing and everything is always brilliantly organised, In Pandora your always getting the opportunity to talk to people from all different cultures, the hardest part of the job is remembering where everything goes, the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and being challenged to the best of your ability, At Pandora the staff always make it a fun happy environment for both staff and customers.
Not the job for me.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Liverpool29 April 2018
The management in Pandora was poor, not very organised and used to get annoyed at staff because they couldn’t do their job properly. Most temporary members would have to cover permanent members shifts as management were to lazy book other people in themselves.
intricate and enjoyable
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London28 April 2018
Typical day calm and relaxed
I learned how to work better with women
Hardest part of the job was to remember the names of all the charms
The most enjoyable part of the job was to help customers with their problems.
Premium sales experience
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glasgow26 April 2018
This job provided premium sales experience however the wages weren't great and neither were the breaks in comparison to other companies. It can be rewarding working with customers.