Pandora Jewelry
Information from Pandora Jewelry:

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

United Kingdom279 reviews
Relaxed environment
Working at pandora is a relaxed work place, but can also be very boring at times when not in peel season, good first job for young individuals starting there careers.
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
Can be boring
Great company
Cares about employees
Good salary

A job that challenges you

Lots of training available

You will learn more than retail management this is sales, VM, training
Friendly and welcoming
it was a great place to work, I will definitely miss it. staff were great, friendly and welcoming. all super helpful getting me up to date with product knowledge etc.
would definitely recommend.
fun work place, great benefits
I loved working at Pandora, the pay was perfect, the staff were all lovely and welcoming and made me look forward to coming to work. It could be stressful working there but i never felt alone and there was always someone there to help me.
bad work place for mums!
I only worked for pandora for 3 months as due to management not understanding me taking sick days when my 1 year old was poorly she was in hospital for a week so I had to take a week off and because of that I got pulled on for a meeting and the management team was not happy with me having a week off and said I should of been at work and had someone else sit with my daughter!!!!

then they wanted me to attend a staff meeting at 6pm which would last till 8pm and I told them I couldn't come due to child care so they kept trying to force me to go with my 1 year old when I said I couldn't come as that's her bedtime and she would be playing up at the meeting so it would be hard for everyone to concentrate and also its not very safe to have her at the work place and after hours!!

after this took place I had to leave as they made me choice between working for them and being a mum!!!
Loved every minute until new management came in
I joined Pandora Wakefield when it first opened and stayed for 2 and a half years. I remember being daunted at the thought of working amongst a large group of girls but what an amazing set of people.

Customers would come in and have a chat with you even if they had no intentions to purchase anything.

Motivated constantly through incentives etc.

Only issue was once management changed in 2018 and the original staff began to leave, everything went downhill. Bitchiness occurred, for example, you'd enter the staff room and the 3 managers would be sat talking about a member of staff in a bad light. False accusations would be made etc. Just a shame the manager wasn't great otherwise it would still be incredible.
Nice
Cool place to work. Friendly customers and nice staff. Good staff discount and nice stock to work with. Very glamorous however a strict dress code. would recommend
Pandora
It was fine, but often put onto minimum hours for months on end meaning that you were hardly getting any money. Staff were so lovely but be prepared to get treated badly by customers and management to always be on their side
The best company
The best company i have worked for so far!! Great management team that always done their best to keep staff motivated! The staff discount is amazing! lovely place to work
Amazing
Lovely management and lovely girls work in there. It was hard learning all the Jewell’s of by heart but it easy as the times passes. Very supportive people who work in there
Rewarding and Friendly Experience
At Pandora you will be challenged on a daily basis, especially around peak festive seasons, but the friendships you make and experiences you share with customers make it so worthwhile.
Great Team
Loved working in the Poole store with a great team of girls. was a shame it was only a temp job but was offered full time after i had left. pop in now and again and they still remember me which is nice.
Friendly and welcoming place to work
I really enjoy working at pandora. The staff and managers are really friendly and helpful. The store is always busy so there is plenty of jobs to do .
Enjoyable Job
I enjoyed the role at Pandora and most of the staff were helpful and polite. I would recommend the company as I believe they are good to work for.. we were always paid correctly by the company however they would ammend the rotas and not inform you which i found very annoying. Overall a good experience 😊
Not great if you are a student
Management are awful, too much gossiping and getting into your personal life. They cause unnecessary issues between their employees with the he say she say.

no real time for yourself as you are even called in on your days off to come in and work. you have to do modules outside of work in your personal time to keep up to date with new products...when you could easily be briefed about them at the start of your shift.

you have to do quizzes on what you've learnt in store to prove you really understand the module.

the only positive about this place is the hourly rate and the 55% discount.
Fun workplace
Whilst working at Pandora Inverness i gained new skills. I have become more confident as a person and feel a lot more relaxed about speaking to the public.
A really good experience
The job was such an amazing experience and I enjoyed every second of it, but on the other hand I did find it very stressful and maybe that’s because it was my first job but the staff were so sweet so it did help a lot for the mistakes that I did make.
Lovely
Only a small team of staff so you get to know everyone so well. Training all online so it's a calm environment and you can do each module in your own time.
Get to know each customer to help guide your selling experience.
Excellent High profile place to work
Extremely busy at all times of the day.
Excellent training.

Thorough knowledge of Pandora products required.

High standard of customer service required.

Thoroughly enjoyed working with and assisting customers.
Stressful and fast paced
stressful and competitive. They put a lot of pressure on you to get the highest sales and do it all right. The management were nice and helpful however but the job overall I wouldn't recommend
Fun place to work, great team
It was a fun, fast paced environment with where I made lots of friends out of colleagues I was trained really well and there’s always support when needed by management. It did also have great incentives

The pay was rubbish for the hours and the jobs given... did a lot of hours especially over Christmas and changeovers