Pamela Neave Employment Group

Pamela Neave Employment Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
I went here for an interview for a position within the company (or so it was advertised) then when I got there the woman interviewing me started going on about jobs in retail. I was not impressed they had scammed me into thinking that a job in their office was available just to boost the number of clients they had. Absolute scum of the earth. If you want a decent agency I recommend JUICE
Cons
Scammers
In seven months of being signed with this employment agency, they have only offered me two temporary positions, with three months in between these jobs. On top of that, they were late in payment by three weeks. Despite their helpful and mildly friendly attitude at the beginning of my relations with them, I would advise against looking for work through them.
Pamela Neave is a great place to work. The team are lovely and the managing staff are extremely caring. They provided me with any training I needed to do my job to the best of my ability. The role is fast paced and can become stressful but thats if you dont put the effort in. The managing staff have carried the business since it opened so they know what works and what doesn't. Some candidates can be rude but unfortunately that is the nature of working in recruitment in the centre of bristol. If you aren't prepared to work hard and give it your all then this isn't the place of work for you. Everyone from the receptionist, admin, payroll and the different recuritment consultants work closely together and if one is slacking then it affects everyone.
Lovely company but no guarantee how long you would have work for. Management would pick on any little problem to get rid of you.
Sacked me but had no valid reason why and rang me 1 year later asking to come back and work for them.
Pros
good money
Cons
not permanent
Avoid at all costs, the management here goad their staff into confrontational situations and have an incredible turnover of staff - no surprise. They only care about making money, not the staff or their customers...
As an Agency I can not say anything bad about the Pamela Neave. They doing their job properly, since can start work it is become to your work to keep the job.
Collect the notes from the wards, dealing with emails and phone calls. Helping other people with the notes. I really like this job because I have a contact with other people. I enjoy it but I am looking more challenging job.
company is very good, the staff understanding and offic very good