Pallex

Pallex Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
Overall good
Good place to work just alittle to farfor commuting from swad 18 miles, it's very fast paced and the warehouse is old and dated but my time employed there was enjoyable.
It’s an average place to work
I didn’t enjoy this job because of the staff due to looking down on me even though they were at the same level as me, but the hours were nice and it was close to home.
Pros
Hours were good
Cons
Staff not friendly
Excessive pressure
No team culture, blame culture, high staff turnover. At the time there was a lack of direction, the directors where unable to make decisions and was very much a cottage type business instead of the corporate model that was marketed.
Pros
Runumeration package
Cons
Poor culture
hard, night work therefore a good salary
i had been only driver behalf 1 Class Transport therefore nice Fat Boys snack bar and a lot of pressure during nights. What ever had come during a night was incredible fast resolved, if you a driver you can make a lot of friends during waiting time for bay.
Pros
excellent snack bar FAT BOYS
Cons
nice very hard working people
Customer service duties, accounts, general admin.
I start with pulling a csv throughput to view all consignments each of our customers have manifested, this involves checking that all freight has been scanned onto our depots delivery vehicles, if goods have no scans then i have to investigate the reason why and and accordingly. I then pull a change report to see if any changes have been made to any of the consignments and amend accordingly and then add to the customers discrepancy report on a daily basis to advise of any changes to costings. I also send daily delivery status reports out to each of my customers to advise the status of each of their deliveries.

I do enjoy this position but I feel I need to progress to the next level.

I would like to stay with customer service/admin but within the logistics industry as this is something i have built alot of experience within this sector.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pallex?