Page Personnel UK
Updates from Page Personnel UK:

Page Personnel UK Pay & Benefits reviews

United Kingdom30 reviews
Demanding
The hardest part of this job for me was the constant pressure and stress regarding targets and KPIs. If you are someone who has never worked in sales before or you do not like working in a demanding environment then I do not recommend this to you. The experienced managers were great at coaching you and helping you through difficult client situations. Unfortunately my manager was highly inexperienced and had no more experience than myself at managing a team which reflected poorly on her and also made my own job harder and affected the team significantly. Overall due to my experience at this company I would not recommend it and although progression and the monetary benefits were good it did not make up for the stress and lack of work/life balance.
Pros
Good progression, commission
Cons
Long hours, lack of work/life balance
Never return calls or put you forward for roles
Looks like they have loads of good, high salary vacancies, however when you call to speak to someone about it the person is never available. No point leaving a message as no one returns your call and then you find out that the job has already gone! Even had one consultant ask me to go in and register before they could put me forward for a role, even though I had registered over 8 months ago.
Pros
none that I can see
several jobs
Page have decent roles and decent pay to their roles. The only problem there is that the roles are temporary. I have had several roles from this agency.
Pros
good work
Cons
temp work
Excellent Recruitment Agency
Helpful, knowledgeable and very proactive to recruitment. Excellent training provided at all levels. Progression structure is clean and have excellent benefits package.
Pros
Great Benefits