Page Personnel UK
Information from Page Personnel UK:

Page Personnel UK Employee Reviews

United Kingdom30 reviews
Demanding
The hardest part of this job for me was the constant pressure and stress regarding targets and KPIs. If you are someone who has never worked in sales before or you do not like working in a demanding environment then I do not recommend this to you. The experienced managers were great at coaching you and helping you through difficult client situations. Unfortunately my manager was highly inexperienced and had no more experience than myself at managing a team which reflected poorly on her and also made my own job harder and affected the team significantly. Overall due to my experience at this company I would not recommend it and although progression and the monetary benefits were good it did not make up for the stress and lack of work/life balance.
Pros
Good progression, commission
Cons
Long hours, lack of work/life balance
Great for those who want to succeed and make money
Great company - CEO is very inspiring and motivating and that filters through the entire directorship and management team. They were nothing but supportive throughout my entire time there, my only issue was the job itself - recruitment is not for everyone! You have to enjoy sales in order to do well here.
Page Personnel
Good company to work for. As the contract is what you are looking for, Page are a good firm to work with. I would recommend people to work for Page if the opportunity arose.
Not great!
Do not put forward for roles and calls on and off. Not great at building relationships. Waste of time registering. Over register people and not enough jobs.
Horrendous...
Page Personnel are one of the worst recruitment agencies I have ever encountered. Went to meet a consultant who mentioned loads of jobs, even had a few conversations after our meeting, and then I heard nothing ever again! It’s a wonder they ever place people.
Avoid ad they make up jobs ie contact centre manager in Leeds which is not true the job not exist
Poor poor poor. Made up jobs ie contact centre manager in Leeds is always advertised. The description is kept the same but there is obviously no role. Whole purpose is to get more people on the books and Pages database.
Pros
Cons
Misleading make up jobs particularly the contact centre manger job in Leeds
Temporary
The position is temporary therefore not much to do.
People in the office very lovely and easy to get along even with Page Consultant.

Enjoyed the job
Pros
Free breakfast
Excellent Service
I highly recommend this agency, the consultant guided me through every step of the process, taking the time to meet with me and provide detailed interview preparation. Due to this I was able to secure a fantastic role within an excellent organisation which can aid my career progression.
No Axe to grind as a serious and fair company
Working for one of the top CEO's in the country certainly doesn't get diluted with directors who have progressed through the business giving clear direction and with honest opinions having been there and done it themselves. The hours are long but if your doing the right things the rewards tend to come with the bonus being linked to relationships built and long term business won, making a sustainable business. Hardest part of the job is convincing clients you have their best interest at heart to find the best individuals as everyone seems to think you have an agenda but once you show your genuine this does work. The workplace and people make you feel part of a team and i was sorry to have to leave due to personal circumstances
Pros
culture and genuine approach to recruit the best staff for clients
Cons
its hard work and the usual cons of any sales job
Highly Recommended!
From day one the team at Page Personnel where helpful and easy to contact whenever I needed. They listened to my requirements and found me the perfect role very quickly.
Awful!
Terrible company. Not even worth wasting writing the minimum amount of characters on really. They NEVER respond. I feel sorry for the companies using them to resource on their behalf as they will never be forwarded the best calibre candidates from Page Personnel.
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Absolutely everything
Never return calls nor refer you to anything.
Waste of time. Loads of high paying sounding jobs but out of 10 submitted resumes not even a single phone call or email acknowledging email receipt. I wouldn't bother with this agency.
Pros
Na
Cons
As above
Dodgy. They advertise roles that do not exist
Be careful of this organisation. They advertise and pitch for vacancies that do not exist one assumes to get a bank of candidates. I would steer clear. PLENTY of ethicle organisations that provide the same service and act in more morally appropriate way. As someone who needs to recruits, I would steer clear on moral grounds.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Never return calls or put you forward for roles
Looks like they have loads of good, high salary vacancies, however when you call to speak to someone about it the person is never available. No point leaving a message as no one returns your call and then you find out that the job has already gone! Even had one consultant ask me to go in and register before they could put me forward for a role, even though I had registered over 8 months ago.
Pros
none that I can see
Secretary/Administrator
Page Personnel are a professional and friendly team.
They are very good at listening efffecively to the candidate and taking their career/work likes and needs into account.

They also offer very accurate and thorough skills assessments, which is very useful for both the candidate and for any prospective clients.

They are also very encouraging.

They placed me with a very pleasant work environment.
Pros
Comparatively good pay rates.
Cons
None.
got me a temp position
Page got me a temp position and were very clear with what I was to expect and contacted me to see how I was at the placement.
I would recommend their temping staff if asked to do so.
They mess me around for my wages
I can forgive most things, but messing me around for my wages isn't one of them. I was temping, I had a fall out and left the job. Three weeks have passed and I am still owed my wages. I have had nothing but lies and B/S from them on the phone. They try to blame others but after investigation, it's them. They have really stitched me up and it really is vindictive of them.

I wont be working for them any more.
Do not sign up with this agency!!!!!
Save your time and don't join this agency, they act like they are lovely and want to help on the first day you meet them and then your details are passed on to a number of different consultants who call with jobs you have no interest in. The roles you do have an interest in you are never put forward for and if you say no to something they don't bother contacting you and become rude because they won't get their commission.
Pros
Cons
Disrespectful and do not help at all
several jobs
Page have decent roles and decent pay to their roles. The only problem there is that the roles are temporary. I have had several roles from this agency.
Pros
good work
Cons
temp work
A friendly and lively place to with, with lots of progression opportunities. It is a very sociable environment, working for managers who want you to achieve as much as possible to enable you to grow in your role.
Pros
Lots of progression opportunities.
Excellent Recruitment Agency
Helpful, knowledgeable and very proactive to recruitment. Excellent training provided at all levels. Progression structure is clean and have excellent benefits package.
Pros
Great Benefits