Page Personnel Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Never return calls or put you forward for roles
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds22 May 2018
Looks like they have loads of good, high salary vacancies, however when you call to speak to someone about it the person is never available. No point leaving a message as no one returns your call and then you find out that the job has already gone! Even had one consultant ask me to go in and register before they could put me forward for a role, even though I had registered over 8 months ago.
Pros
none that I can see
Secretary/Administrator
Secretary/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands18 May 2018
Page Personnel are a professional and friendly team.
They are very good at listening efffecively to the candidate and taking their career/work likes and needs into account.
They also offer very accurate and thorough skills assessments, which is very useful for both the candidate and for any prospective clients.

They are also very encouraging.
They placed me with a very pleasant work environment.
Pros
Comparatively good pay rates.
Cons
None.
They mess me around for my wages
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 February 2018
I can forgive most things, but messing me around for my wages isn't one of them. I was temping, I had a fall out and left the job. Three weeks have passed and I am still owed my wages. I have had nothing but lies and B/S from them on the phone. They try to blame others but after investigation, it's them. They have really stitched me up and it really is vindictive of them.

I wont be working for them any more.
Do not sign up with this agency!!!!!
Client (Former Employee) –  Slough21 February 2018
Save your time and don't join this agency, they act like they are lovely and want to help on the first day you meet them and then your details are passed on to a number of different consultants who call with jobs you have no interest in. The roles you do have an interest in you are never put forward for and if you say no to something they don't bother contacting you and become rude because they won't get their commission.
Pros
Cons
Disrespectful and do not help at all
several jobs
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire15 December 2017
Page have decent roles and decent pay to their roles. The only problem there is that the roles are temporary. I have had several roles from this agency.
Pros
good work
Cons
temp work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire7 December 2017
A friendly and lively place to with, with lots of progression opportunities. It is a very sociable environment, working for managers who want you to achieve as much as possible to enable you to grow in your role.
Pros
Lots of progression opportunities.
Excellent Recruitment Agency
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire7 December 2017
Helpful, knowledgeable and very proactive to recruitment. Excellent training provided at all levels. Progression structure is clean and have excellent benefits package.
Pros
Great Benefits
Unprofessional service
Senior Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands10 November 2017
They advertise jobs followed by a very short interview Over telephone. After you chaise them many times, they gave a feedback saying that those roles went another canditate but the unprofessional appproach is they even change the role after that! overall, they are unreliable!
Pros
I don’t see any
Cons
Lack of service and untrustworthy
Waste of time
Admin (Former Employee) –  Nottngham20 September 2017
Was approached by a Page Personnel consultant (Nottingham), who at the start was very good with communication, forwarded me for a job that I didn't get. After that she ignored my phone calls, and couldn't be bothered to even reply to an email I sent her. Already feel like I'm at rock bottom without being treated like I don't exist. Seems to be the thing that recruitment agencies don't treat candidates with respect!
Pros
Cons
Ignorant of candidates feelings
unreliable
Management (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester22 May 2017
they never call back, they never reply to emails

I am tired of constantly being ignored or being sent or push for roles not relevant to me or my experience
Completely ignorant and useless
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester14 April 2017
I have applied numerous times and contact their recruiting staff in Manchester I filled in a form afterwards only to be roundly ignored, there are other more reputable companies out there, try them !
Pros
Cons
Ignorance is bliss it seems
Not to be trusted
Job Seeker (Former Employee) –  Cornwall29 March 2017
Obviously only look after themselves.
Placed me with an incredible disreputable company and couldn't care less.
Stopped responding to calls and emails.
Do yourselves a favour and use someone else!
Not good experience
Jobseeker (Former Employee) –  Midlands20 January 2017
Despite being well qualified for jobs I've applied for they simply fobbed me off and do not return phone calls and emails. I thought recruiters were there to help candidates find jobs.
Candidates are the least they care about
Intern (Former Employee) –  Avon7 September 2016
Page personnel don't care about their candidates, giving you random positions, not relevant to your experience. No follow up, no interest. Best to avoid.