Before you become a recruitment consultant with us, we want to make sure that you are the right culture fit for our organisation. We recruit people at all levels and help them to develop their skills to become a world-class recruiter in the future. Our interview process comes in stages; first we will meet you to discuss your goals, motivations, and suitability for the role. Then, we will undergo a test to gauge your commercial skills. Lastly, dependant on your experience level, you will meet with a senior member of staff as a final stage.
It’s not very pleasant because of the shouting and screaming done directly in your face
It's a very long process my interview actually lasted 7 hours with 9 interviewers pumping me for my life story.
No idea. Still awaiting confirmation of interview.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Page Personnel?4 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Page Personnel?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Page Personnel?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Page Personnel? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Page Personnel?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Page Personnel?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Page Personnel?2 people answered
- Do they have office in manchester2 people answered
- Does Page Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Pag…2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Page Personnel?2 people answered