Similarly to interviewing for any role, you should be prepared to talk about the business and the role that you are interviewing for. Prepare competency-based answers based on your previous experience and rework your answers so that they fit well with the role you are going for. It is important to tailor your approach to each business to show your enthusiasm and drive for applying.
By talking to the manager not the consultant
You wont get one!
- What is the interview process like at Page Personnel?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Page Personnel?4 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Page Personnel?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Page Personnel? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Page Personnel?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Page Personnel?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Page Personnel?2 people answered
- Do they have office in manchester2 people answered
- Does Page Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Pag…2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Page Personnel?2 people answered