Page Personnel operates on a target and reward basis. If you hit a certain target you will be promoted up the ranks until you are considered for Manager, Business Manager, or Director level positions. This can happen at any time of the year. However, on a support level your pay and performance are reviewed twice a year.
You will attend a rigorous interview process, which will include talking to the line manager or team member that you will be working closely with. Team fit is a key aspect of our business, because our teams work well together. Therefore, we need to ensure everyone who joins the business is the right fit.
Monthly and quarterly
- What is the interview process like at Page Personnel?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Page Personnel?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Page Personnel?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Page Personnel? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Page Personnel?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Page Personnel?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Page Personnel?2 people answered
- Do they have office in manchester2 people answered
- Does Page Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Pag…2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Page Personnel?2 people answered