We know that to improve yourself at work you need to be given constructive, regular feedback by your manager, and the head of your team. We offer feedback regularly through one-to-one meetings, appraisals, and operate an open door policy. It means you should always feel able to speak to a senior member of staff about your performance.
Swiftly and constructively meaning that I am able to continually able to develop and progress.
- What is the interview process like at Page Personnel?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Page Personnel?4 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Page Personnel?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Page Personnel?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Page Personnel? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Page Personnel?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Page Personnel?2 people answered
- Do they have office in manchester2 people answered
- Does Page Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Pag…2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Page Personnel?2 people answered