PMP Recruitment Employee Reviews

Rubbish agency
Packing Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester12 June 2018
Rubbish agency and rubbish management it’s all wasting times at this company westing times for two week training with no paying what stupid people.
Will Be Leaving When I Get Something Better
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire6 June 2018
The job really is all kinds of lame. People can be sat at home for days and weeks at a time without any receiving any shifts,only get minimum wage if you work overtime and weekends and people have been with this agency for 7/8/9 years without receiving a fulltime Nestle job (these temps have to take some responsibility for this for coming back with their tail between their legs year in/year out). The job just a filling job, nothing else and I will be leaving when I get something better.
Pros
Jobs easy to get
Cons
Moneys rubbish, hours are sparodic and inconsistant
Shocking
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Amazon Dundee3 June 2018
Worked in Dundee for a few days but made on very clear not quick enough using scanner considering I had brain surgery a few months ago and actually went into acoma. I did not even know how to switch it on
Pros
Some nice guys
Cons
PMP were a joke
Enjoyable
Production operative. (Current Employee) –  Aintree, Merseyside28 May 2018
I started with pmp last August and have only been cancelled four shifts and two weeks off at christmas. It was explained to me this might happen so I always save my holiday days to use as wages. As an older unskilled worker I have found this agency very good.
Pros
Im working
Cons
No job security
Very friendly staff
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dordon24 May 2018
Was the same experience like Ocado,PMP Recruitment is agency who recruit for Ocado company.Was fun and was a pleasure to work for PMP Recruitment.I recommend this agency.
It was a hard work
Mobile worker (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes23 May 2018
As a picker I didn't have a lot of fun there.they push us to pick a lot of items in a short time.they chase you everyday if u don't do your productivity but I didn't have this problem because if u know English u understand what u have to pick
Pros
It was good because i had 3 breaks
Cons
Bad productivity asking to much
fun work place
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire22 May 2018
Friendly working environment and also very welcoming.
issues were promptly resolved and hard working colleagues were rewarded.
They embraced diversity and cultural differences .
Pros
free meal tickets for hard workers
fun workplace
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Rugeley21 May 2018
They treat people nicely, always there to listen and in case i needed to report something they have been very helpful. Since the job interview i always had a good relation with all the pmp staff.
Stay away from this
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunfermline, Fife15 May 2018
Only take you on for a few weeks then get rid of you. Zero in terms of job security. Good money for the brief time they use you but after that nah fam
Pros
Shockingly not much
Cons
They treat you like cattle
friendly workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Snodland, Kent8 May 2018
it was a nice friendly workplace, my typical day at work included taking cardboard out of the metal cages and throwing it into the baler. also i had to that with plastics as well.
Pros
nice people working there
Cons
short breaks
Team Coach
Team Coach (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire4 May 2018
As a Team Coach I would be the face of PMP recruitment whilst on site for associates working on that assignment. Handling queries from day to day and updating of trackers for such things as attendance, holidays and each associates progression whilst working. I found this to be a very fitting and enjoyable job whilst working there as I loved the aspect of taking an associates query and helping them through finding a solution.
Pros
enjoyable working with such associates
Cons
Nights
Fun, Experience, Management
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire30 April 2018
Starting already with some experience like team leader, I had idea what to do but of course as any new job we learn different things. Being in a warehouse and working every day with managers, I learned more skills as a manager, to pay a big attention on 5S as well, to involve in more commitments, more communications, reading e-mails...etc
A great place where I could learned, developed my skills, managing a department, learned to working on individual job and of course in a team.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester30 April 2018
I worked for pmp
They treat people nicely, always there to listen and in case I needes to report something they've been very helpful. From the job interview to the workplace, always had a good relation with all the pmp staff.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Less hours then initially did
great
agency coach (Former Employee) –  Rugeley, Staffordshire28 April 2018
Duties including helping with the lead roles and support where necessary. - Admin experience. - Coaching new hires on pick process. - Progress meetings with managers and associates. - Health and safety audits - Within a team of 5 coaches, we had to overlook 500+ associates through peak time.
Not good with holiday pay
Packer (Current Employee) –  Halifax25 April 2018
Never ans your calls, never ring u back when u ask them to, I was owed 10 days holiday buy cos I was on sick I couldn't take them so in April took them off me. Rang them a few times and all u get is I'll ring wages still waiting
Pros
Nice staff when want summet
Cons
Useless at comunication
temporary contracts
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Widnes23 April 2018
8 hour shifts typically 7 am till 3 p m log in collect a armband computer and a pump truck attend quick meeting then get allocated a job to go to a pallet collect point to unstack the pallet into designated cages or locations till the pallet is empty and you return to the start n pick up another pallet
Pros
set times for breaks or lunch
Cons
sometimes did not get full day in work
dadd
Team Leader/ konsultant do spraw operacji (Former Employee) –  South Yorkshire22 April 2018
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Awful agency
Picker in Tesco (Former Employee) –  Teesside, North Yorkshire18 April 2018
Low pay for long hours. Backbreaking mind numbing work, the people you meet in the job can be great. If you're a woman you get pervy men coming over. Management are s**t. Too many forced rest days and they simply couldn't care less about their staff!! (Teesport)
Pros
Possible movement to tesco itself
Cons
Long hours, they dont care, terrible wage!
Fun workplace
Mobile worker (Former Employee) –  Peterborough17 April 2018
A day in Amazon is like you are working with all your friends while you are having fun. The work is ok, the team lead are always there to help you, and people are most of them nice.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Overtimes
PMP Recruitment
Coaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire15 April 2018
A typical day at work would start with the time and attendance of associates within the fulfilment centre, it would then lead on to some admin work and filing of the associates previous days work and then formulating results through a system called Adapt. Once the admin work had been done we would then monitor and coach the associates throughout the day whilst relaying feedback based on their performance, other jobs included managing the safety of associates through a radio-based system. If there were any incident we would have to take full investigation with statements to ensure that all the correct information was available to ensure associates safety and well being. The job was very fast paced at times and dealing with over 100 associates within a small team could often prove difficult when having to assist the associates, however, we would always get the job done and work well as a team to overcome any daily issues. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the associates with there issues and problems they had and seeing their progression through the company after coaching had been given.
Pros
got to manage my own work load
Cons
late hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMP Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6