PMP Recruitment Employee Reviews

fun and productive workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Magor16 January 2019
hard work but a fun environment to work in. always work to be done. ive learnt how to work as part of a team and to work individually, ive learnt that hard work pays off and you hit targets provided then good results in workplace come your way. the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people, learn new skills and push yourself to do better everyday.
A terrable company to work for
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Lcy8 hoo13 January 2019
The money was good but I worked there for 3 months and only once had 4 shifts the Rest of the weeks was 1-2 shifts a week, that part time hours and I was supposed to be full time. I would highly recommend that u just do u self a favour and don't bother with going to them u are just a number on a sheet. u could work ur hardest but be I'll for a day or 2 and that's it when ur 3 months is up they will fire u, but u could get someone that is in everyday and doesn't work when there are in they could score higher on there point system. don't bother unless u want to be treated like rubbish. They will also just tell you what you want to hear they will lie at every point to get there way. If u are going to go work for them I will just say good luck cause Ur gonna need it.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Not enough shifts to make the good money worth. Not an employee Ur a number on a sheet.
Never get paid correct and always late
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire10 January 2019
Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!!!!!! I never seen an agency like that I rang them every time for my money ,payslip and even after that nothing such as shame nothing organized they always found such as reasons:mistakes happen but how is possible every week and with almost everyone.
PMP - not good
Packer (Current Employee) –  ASOS Barnsley4 January 2019
I work for PMP based at ASOS Barnsley. Its been the worst three months of my life and has had a terrible affect on my mental health. I am due a attendance bonus on the 11th January but no matter how many times I contact them to confirm this payment they wont give me the details I have asked for. I have now noticed all the holiday pay I accrued has gone, I have again contacted them but as with all PMP e-mail responses the reply very rarely address the issue raised, so now I am worried about losing both my Bonus and my Holiday pay..

Knowing the problems others have faced with missing wages and holiday pay I know I have a fight ahead of me to just get the money I have earned and is legally mine..

The work at ASOS is ok but the treatment of staff is the worst I have ever experienced. The targets are so high few people can reach them without finding ways to cheat the system. You are not allowed an opinion and if you try to address any problems with team leaders they are patronising, condescending and at times nasty. There is no point in trying to defend yourself against a Manager even in a professional manner it can just lead to being sacked or at least face a disciplinary. The workers at ASOS are human but its sometimes hard to believe it - you really have to leave your dignity and self respect at the door and accept for the next 8 hours you are worthless and only managers and their opinions matter. All the workers at ASOS have a wide variety of experience, knowledge and have a lot to give to the work place but it doesn't matter they don't listen or value you.
  more... The peak time for employment at ASOS has just finished so all PMP staff are just waiting to hear if they still have a job but it looks likely at least 80% will be left go over the next month and those keeping there job be offered very few hours.

If you want to work for PMP at ASOS please think very carefully and think whether you are ready to be treated this badly and whether you want to face getting text messages cancelling shifts or having your time and money waste because when you turn to work you get sent home. Hours are not guaranteed I know people who have had as little as 5 hours work per week.
Pros
Uniform, Easy Work
Cons
Ridiculous Targets, Terrible treatment from Management, Canteen to small for No. of Workers, Endless queuing to get in/out of building. the list is endless
Liars - don't waste your time
Casual Worker (Current Employee) –  Amazon Dunfermline1 January 2019
Second time of being recruited by PMP for Amazon. This time I am lied to and told I have a 9 month contract, they apparently tell everyone this, only thing is they are lying. There is no contract, despite meeting my targets, being told by managers that I am the second most productive in their department and getting written positives I am being let go after 10 weeks. What an utter joke. Meanwhile the blue badges stand around doing nothing and Amazon leadership does nothing. PMP do not protect their staff and Amazon so called leadership are complicit. Amazon think they are such a great company, they are not they treat people like disposable commodities when we are not!
Pros
I can't think of any
Cons
All of it don't waste your life working for them
Productive and fast paced workplace
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Widnes, Cheshire27 December 2018
There is guaranteed work throughout the year. Hourly pay is performance based. Overtime is usually available during peak periods. However, heavy lifting and working in extremely cold temperature/environment is involved
Terrible agencie to work for mislead employees.
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff24 December 2018
Made to sit through 3 hour induction, told do not get paid for that. They do not understand policies/law/ procedures within a working environment. Worked 4 days a week plus overtime, mobile number told only for emergency use and aggressive shouting its not a emergency, this is my time...would cancel your work days/night shifts. management for example if a employee had done something wrong they have to firstly do-
1. Verbal warning
2. Written warning
3. Last warning then obviously you no longer work for the company/recruitment.
agencies, they need to know the procedures on employment rights.
Serious safety at a point where in Agony ontop of any injury/accidents suffered within the factory premises victimisation and discriminated against.
Pros
Quick to learn the ropes without supervision.
Cons
Serious failings, nothing is free, wages not there.
Excellent working place for those who can handle the standing or use to fast pace warehouse jobs
Amazon Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Purley, Greater London24 December 2018
The PMP Recruitment that helped me get into Amazon warehouse where extremely helpful.

Working at Amazon there is no way to get a parcel mixed up in the wrong sorting bag, as they are extremely accurate due to the fact that you must scan every individual parcel before placing it in the bag. If the parcel was scanned in the wrong place you would know. it can be a, extremely fast paced place to work at festivity time of year. Most parcel are heavy however they teach you how to lift it safely, if it is still to heavy for you there is help from others. The staff where really friendly as well, would recommend this job.
Pros
Extremely well paid with half an hours paid break
Cons
Standing long hours per day if not used to it
Avoid this place at all costs
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Barnsley, South Yorkshire20 December 2018
If you want to be treated like a child, be accused of lying , oh and if you are non-English off you go. The staff in the PMP ASOS Office are absolutely idiots. the English speaking staff in the office try to help you yet when you speak to a polish worker they get rid and say you have not followed the procedure even though you have records of everything and accuse you of lying.

If you have Mental Health Issues forget it - you are only going to get worst. When they are suppose to support you even though they are claiming to be supportive
Terrible
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Barnsley, South Yorkshire13 December 2018
Do not work here even if yr desperate I would rather be penniless, rude staff in the office, trainee speaking to you like a kid at school you have to do a stupid exam what a one year old could do. I went for 3 hours then left on my break, my stuff was stolen from the locker a cardigan and scarf. Unless yr thick and have no self respect do not go here.
Pros
Cons
Everything they say
A really poor company to work for, an absolute nightmare.
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  St James Square, Manchester11 December 2018
This job had by far one of the worst management structures in place, the training that was supposedly given was really amateurish at best. I would strongly advice any jobseeker out there, against ever working for this company.
Pros
The location
Cons
Bad Management, False promises, Really Bad training.
Well equipped lot of Knowledge and experience
Warehouse Operative at Amazon (Former Employee) –  Swansea, UK7 December 2018
I work night duty with PMP company at the Amazon located at Swansea from Monday to Thursday.
Learn how to picking, stowing, receiving and shipping of consignment or Amazon products.
Their management is quite good. They the job to be more fun for employee and make sure that the workers are paid as at when due.
The workplace is ok because they make that workers are given adequate training such as OHS and they provide health care for the workers too
Awful
Slave,wipping boy for non english staff (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth Airport6 December 2018
Lied too from the off, and abused by pmp rep and two Polish members of staff. When the foreign rep was told she just told me not worry. I was witness too a staff member being treated apaullingly by a Romanian staff member, again nothing done. This company clearly allows people too be abused in a racial fashion. Supervisors in bournemouth have no idea how too run a depot of multi million pound stature, no wonder pmp have money they don't pay anyone properly. I am taking legal action against the pmp rep, and the company. Liers and con merchants without a doubt
false advertisment
Food Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire5 December 2018
i thought when i would apply for a full time job which was stated i wouldnt be spending 3 weeks out of work, no reply to a text asking even if it a no
dont they have to say its agency on the job page cause all of my course were unaware till we got to nestle
trust they will work you of your bum for a couple weeks then jus forget bout ya till they feel its right, but even then i havent heard a peep in weeks so
Pros
semi decent pay least when youve work
Cons
no shifts or cancelled, constant back pain, boring
Lovely environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Tilbury5 December 2018
I am on contract as warehouse operative with PMP but my experience so far with the on site support team, staff's and managements are excellent. If PMP terminate my contract tomorrow. I will still find a way to work with them in future because of my exeperience with them. I wouldn't want to mention a name of a lovely lady who encouraged me over the phone and give me hope without even knowing or seeing me. I will reccomend PMP again and again....
Pros
free coffe and tea plus large canteen area.
Absolute shambles of a company.
Amazon (Former Employee) –  Fife3 December 2018
They do not keep their staff up to date on when they are working.
They make them travel without any warning that they will be sent back home.
They refuse to let people work.

All in all, rubbish company to work for, rubbish company to be employed with.
Absolutely useless!
Cons
Worse agency I’ve ever worked for
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wales2 December 2018
Making me work 7 days straight without no day off & making me work more than 48 hours a week.They even sack people for not working the weekend! Clowns
Pros
Cons
Rubbish pay
Contact Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Salford, UK2 December 2018
Whilst working at the recruitment agency I developed skills and learnt new things, I was trained in administration and this has benefit me. Giving people jobs was a nice job role and I really enjoyed it.
A propper bunch of cons they are
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Aylesford, Kent1 December 2018
Went there just for the interview...Pictures for ,,badges they said'' taked by phone!? Lack of profesionalism beside total lack of comun sense...Lies about wages...
Pros
Do not recomend at all
Cons
They treat people way too bad
Order Picker
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Grimethorpe, South Yorkshire28 November 2018
They were bvery organisaed and stated in the interview the type of employees they were actually looking to employ and the working hours and overtime policies.
Pros
on site canteen facilities, uniform provided
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMP Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7