Here to help
Information from PMP Recruitment:

PMP Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom826 reviews
Featured review
PMP Recruitment selected this as a representative review
Job was very hard but fun. But it compensated good salary. I learned logistics basics, problems solving of parcels, use of scanners and other things.
24 January 2020
We are happy to hear that you have had a positive experience working with PMP Recruitment. We are also pleased to hear that you have gained experience working with us.
Not pmp s fault but there is no commication between people and managers on shop floor level
From pmp s side steuggle to get any communication from anyone

Dont bother asking for water breaks and holidays
Cons
Avoid working for PMP Armthorpe, Doncaster! The staff of the agency are unprofessional and slack! They will not pay your wages correctly despite having said so twice. 5 weeks on and still havent received my missed payment and they avoid all contact, texts, phonecalls and emails! Even after messaging one of the recruiters privately. They are very immature to be working as an agency.
Pros
Cons
Not paid correctly
I was employed by PMP at Nestles in Halifax, when I never even got a reply from the many hundreds of applications I made as an unemployed,
person aged 58. So I was grateful for any income however low. We did lots of different jobs, so it was not monotonous. The only fly in the ointment, was your shift for tomorrow, could be cancelled up to 9pm by text, If the Text took its time you may get up at 5am only to find your not needed. A Health and Safety lecture day was mandatory, not only did you loose a days pay, but were charged for it, so you lost 2 + 1/2 days pay, from a week that may not give 5 productive days.
Pros
Cheap cafe
Cons
Unreliable hours.
Slow to respond to emails, rude when doing so, Amazon needs to address this ASAP. You have to chase them up constantly, one of the worst agencies out there.
Pros
Cons
Rudeness, communication, unprofessional.
12 August 2020
We always try our best to ensure our employees are happy at work, we are sad to hear you've had a bad experience working with us! If you would like to discuss this further, you can email pmpcs@pmprecruitment.co.uk who will happily look into your situation.

PMP Recruitment
simply avoid this benny hill agency, they don't care about you, no progression throughout the workplace, won't let you clock in early to leave early with a very valid reason. Very high turnover which speaks volumes, they but hours massively and try to shift the blame to someone else. The jews got treated better at auschwitz, than you do by pmp.
Pros
Money
12 August 2020
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience, we would like the opportunity to pick this up with you offline if that is ok with you.

Please email pmpcs@pmprecruitment.co.uk and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your situation.

PMP Recruitment
Was a good agency with nice people. Salary paid on time. I rarely get canceled. Last job I did with them was a food factory where I get a permanent position as a line leader.
Friendly Management and colleagues. Shift patterns very well managed , including overtime sometimes ,Everyday shuffling at work and it's very good to be in here.
12 August 2020
Thanks for sharing your positive experience, it means a lot to all the team here at PMP Recruitment!
Atrocious company. Avoid at all costs misleading information poor contact (if you get any) they then lie about lack of contact or job offer blaming you for not contacting them despite call logs and emails. I should've read the rest of the reviews and followed them before wasting my time with these fraudsters.
28 July 2020
It's never nice to hear that someone has had a bad experience. We would really like to learn more about your time with PMP Recruitment feel free to tell us about it by emailing pmpcs@pmprecruitment.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.
I was working as a warehouse operative with PMP which was fine slight lack in communication between Amazon and PMP. The I was head hunted by the shift manager to become a PMP Coach which is a good role. I have enjoyed developing my excel skills and working with associates regarding attendance and performance.
Pros
Good pay
28 July 2020
A great company to work for if you are Romanian if your English you have a set of rules to follow you can do what you please if your Romanian including leaving and coming back to a job every 2 to 3 month after the run out of a weeks wage over there

PMP Recruitment
The staff are incompetent at their job. You never know when you are going to be working or whether your shift will be cancelled. They call you up when you are supposed to be asleep during the day on a night shift. Then when you contact them by text or email they are rude in response. They delay paying your holiday pay by 2 weeks even though they dont stipulate this when you start.
Pros
Salary is ok when you get enough hours
Cons
Unsure of job security, poor management, basically everyone in the company ive spoke to

PMP Recruitment
From the start to finish it was very difficult to obtain contact. Drugs test not needed. Not informed of the pay enhancement due to Covid-19. Pay was wrong on occasions
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Lots
28 July 2020
Hi there, We’re sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with us, we successfully manage thousands of payroll requests each week. Unfortunately from time to time mistakes can happen. We hope your issue has now been resolved, if it hasn’t been resolved please email pmpcs@pmprecruitment.co.uk with further details.

For anyone else reading this post, it is important that you raise any payroll issues to your line manager or branch team immediately. If you do not get success at a local level please also contact pmpcs@pmprecruitment.co.uk.

PMP Recruitment
-scheduled for 6 shifts a week... if only three of them are cancelled I’m lucky!!
-4am start to my shifts, I’m often called at 1am to say I’m no longer needed, however I must stay on call until 6am in the event of absences. Disgraceful, not paid for any of this “standby” work.

-upper management at amazon talk down to their staff. Often afraid of asking for help having been shut down in the past.
Pros
Competitive hourly
Cons
Rude management/short notice cancelled shifts

PMP Recruitment
management unfair and boast unfairly trated would not recommended to anyone have told multiple people about my experience there and they've not gone waist of time worst company ever
Pros
Cons
dont waist your time
14 July 2020

PMP Recruitment
They don’t care about their employees, they would talk to you like you’re dirt and they don’t care whether you’ve broken your bones or hurt yourself on site they still expect you to turn up.
Also it’s stupid that they only have mobile numbers to contact as they don’t even pick the phones up, you will get penalised for the smallest things. They said they will provide the safety shoes and so I didn’t bring any shoes. They sent me home at 2am when there wasn’t any travel . anything.
Pros
Cons
Basically everything
8 July 2020

PMP Recruitment
I have signed up for PMP recruitment in these difficult times ready to work ASAP as I have no income. My applications were withdrawn because "they didn't manage to contact me" twice which is untrue as I had no emails or phone calls regarding interviews or anything. After I filled all the documents online - dead end. Never heard from them and then they have the audacity to tell me it's my fault?!! The best part is they still have job openings and the internet is full of their ads.

I was ready to go to work within a day and do 40 hrs a week to join Amazon but apparently I was not meant to be there at all.

Very unprofessional and I just feel like they wasted my time. I'm quite mad as I wasted another job opportunity waiting for PMP recruitment to contact me.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no answers
8 July 2020

We look forward to hearing from you.
AVOID would not advice anyone to work here.
AVOID. Unorganised and dont know how to treat people

AVOID very demeaning to work for

AVOID dont hire the right people for job

AVOID at all costs
3 July 2020

PMP Recruitment
I can't speak for the other areas of the country this company works in, but the coventry branch are the rudest people I have ever had the misfortune of speaking to. Very unhelpful, slippy shoulders whenever they make a mistake they blame their clients. Zero respect for their clients or for each other. No communication between staff.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything. Rude. Disrespectful.
30 June 2020

PMP Recruitment
Amazon is a very big name in the world of business and shopping, and it has a good reputation all over the world. And for this fame I submitted my request to work with it and I wish success from God to work with you.
Good
Cons
Very hardworking
30 June 2020
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write us a review.
Great to make quick money, if you're looking for progression you won't find it here.
1st interview was okay got the job but when I needed another petition, they messed around and never did what they were supposed to. Even insinuating that they had called or emailed me when they never did. It was quite nerve wracking and depressing they conducted themselves as an agency.
29 June 2020
We always try our best to ensure our employees are happy at work. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience on Indeed!

PMP Recruitment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMP Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8