PMP Recruitment Employee Reviews

Great work place
Temporary Fulfilment Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Amazon EUK516 November 2018
It is a pleasure to work for this company. Management is great, always taking care of you. If you need any support you will get it. Team members are great as well! Such a big support!
Pros
Cons
n/a
Not paid
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Belvedere, Greater London12 November 2018
Wasn’t paid for couple weeks, no emergency payment, shameless agency. Had to work without any food due to money. They knew I did not have money to travel, but I was expected to bump trains and buses to go work.

The supervisors are useless, they sit around and leave your problems to last minute. Take advantage of of employees to justify overtime, as their job only requires them to sit down and do nothing. For this reason they leave everything to last minute to fall into overtime.

When you sit down with them and explain the troubles your having due to payment failures, they will sit down apologies repeatedly and laugh in your face.
Pros
Work is manageable
Cons
Always problem with payment, expect to fight for your money
Terrible
Operative Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire8 November 2018
They are horrible they get you work you pass every test and then pass the training.Then they tell you you have a month dont worry about performance and two days after you start work they tell you im afraid its gonna be a day of work. while you bought train season tickets and payed taxis to get there. they dont even pay the days worked. they are terrible.
Pros
Cons
disrespect for employees
solid agency
picking, shipping (Former Employee) –  Doncaster7 November 2018
A solid and professional agency. Everything runs quickly and efficiently.The agency does not create pointless problems.
I have no objections.........
Nights
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Amazon Leyland30 October 2018
Poor communication, will text you (rather than call) asking you to do a night shift 4-5 hours before hand! Then you try to call and text them and have no reply. Waste of time!!!
Pros
Non
Cons
Poor company that don’t care about the staff.
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, Tyne and Wear29 October 2018
Very little or no training.

Lazy staff, that get away with sitting in front of a computer watching YouTube videos or endless hours of social media.

The job is constantly chainging. These changes don’t need to be made.

People just don’t care.

One of the security guards is a thief, he thinks he can help himself to the staffs lunches kept in the fridge. I reported this and guess what. NOT A SINGLE THING WAS DONE.

Employment is only 39 weeks max. A lot of people walk out half way through their first shift because it’s that bad.

As a temp you’re looked down on by the permanent staff.

Very unprofessional place to work. Quite possibly one of the worse places I’ve ever worked at.

Wages are constantly wrong. Howay man. Is it really that hard to pay people the correct wage??? Maybe if the permanent staff leave the “clocking in” machine alone people would get the correct wages. Thats the problem!!! People being paid for hours not worked 🤫🤫.
Pros
Cons
Read the review, working for a bunch of amateurs 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Nice workplace
Picker/Loader (Former Employee) –  Widnes, Cheshire26 October 2018
Nice company, good supervisiors, friendly workers, beautiful kitchen in luch time, trainings goes high-recommends. hard work with bananas ant pateotos
Very supportive
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Long Sutton, Lincolnshire23 October 2018
PMP are willing to help you find the best place that best fits you as a person. Hours are always available and the pay is reasonable. The job itself is very repetitive but can be enjoyable at times.
Pros
good hours
Cons
repitition
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester15 October 2018
Best place I've ever worked. Worked for several agencies in a call centre & through the agency. Never been treated better, progressed as much or had as much fun with all the staff. Would recommend to any of my friends/family to go and work for them.
Pros
Great pay, great progression
Great Place to work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester15 October 2018
nice and freindly environment to work for, management is good and staff really freindly, positive vibes and atmosphere. great location and great hours and salary is good but gues good be better and with benefits would be much better. security of job is good but could offer more permanent roles. the staff and management are great and do go out there way too help you make you feel confortable and its fun. and targets are easy too achieve.
Pros
atmosphere and good management
Cons
long hours and need staff benefits

Want to know more about PMP Recruitment?

Ask a question
Job experience at PMP
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Littleborough, Greater Manchester12 October 2018
I've worked at various recruitment agencies in the past, but PMP Recruitment seemed to be not as organised as other places I have worked for, or through.
Pros
Good overtime rates
Cons
Unexpected cancelations and unorganised shifts from Management
Jo ceg
Data Administrator (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 October 2018
Nagyon szep kornyezetben dolgozhatok a Media Cityben, a munka nem nehez, mindent jol elmagyaraznak, ha van ideje a vezetosegnek. Ami nehezsegkent emlitenek meg, sokszor nehez kitalalni a vezetoseg iranyvolanat.
Fulfilment Associate
Fulfilment Associate (Former Employee) –  Enfield, Greater London6 October 2018
Absolutely appalling treatment by PMP staff. Please do yourself a favour and don’t apply unless your employed by Amazon directly.
Went to the induction with 40 people and nowhere to sit or fill in your application and they never make anything clear, which I thought it was a part-time role because I’m a student then they tell everyone it’s a full time role, which I applied for part-time, so I decided to leave.
Three months later I go back after finishing my college course, same PMP staff were there, so they give me the application form take my picture straight after they tell me they won’t go ahead because I can’t be trusted with a smile on their face.

the call centre gives you call them promises and its all lies

complaint made but got no response back.
Good pay bad hours.
Site Consultant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool6 October 2018
Working nights didn't agree with my body clock. Long night shifts with unsociable hours also found that I took work home with me when finished my shift.
Pros
Pay
Bad company
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Washington, Tyne and Wear3 October 2018
Mangers and staff made feel like a robot bad managers look down on you and awful agency, do not work there you feel like your outsider and bad training!
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Bad training, made to feel out of place
Wonderful place to work, great people, great working conditions
Recruitment Support (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 October 2018
Where do l start with PMP? l have worked for PMP for almost 6 weeks now and love working here. They are a very good company to work for and l have a supportive manager who makes it such a great place to work. She is very knowledgeable and has a can do attitude. Staff get recognition for their hard work in the business. Everyone loves working PMP in Salford Quays. PMP are very passionate about servicing their current clients including Amazon to the highest of standards. Wages are above the national living wage which makes it good financially. l was lucky to get star of the week and was rewarded with an early finish (paid) for my hard work. all of this makes working at PMP a pleasure.
Pros
recognition, great working conditions, good pay, overtime, happy workforce, spacious offices
Cons
none at the moment
Worse place to work
Sorter (Current Employee) –  Belvedere, Greater London2 October 2018
Worst company to work for avoid agency run by Romanians you don’t directly work for Amazon they don’t care about their staff they mistreat their staff
Pros
When you finish work
Cons
Long hours, short breaks, not allowed toilet breaks
Horrible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester1 October 2018
Promise you work then find out your basically covering shifts, they ring you either 10 mins before a shift or halfway through one
Don’t train you properly
Team leaders just leave you alone
Staff are friendly
Don’t my phone or text all day then message you asking if you want work then don’t reply
Wouldn’t recommend this agency
Pros
Staff are good
Cons
No work, horrible management and wrong wages
useless
slave (Former Employee) –  barnsley27 September 2018
Just avoid worked 5 week without a single payment and pmp couldent care as they just told me nothing could be done totally useless and wouldent recomend to my worst enemy
Pros
Cons
useless
Good Wage
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds25 September 2018
The Shifts were long, free transportation to and from the employer was helpful. The wage was good. The hardest part of the job was picking, the picking machines broke down on a regular basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMP Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6