Smart casual, such as a smart pair of jeans and a clean non offensive t-shirt!
Our interviews are held either at your local PMP Recruitment branch or onsite office in a friendly and relaxed environment so most of our interviews will call for a smart casual dress code.
Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner, I hope your interview with PMP went well!
19 November 2018
Anything, they will employ anybody.
A polish or any other Eastern European football jersey. You’ll be guaranteed a job with more hours than you can work
Agency don't care what you look like. They're there to hire people. Just look smart for the interview.
Nice top jeans n trainers as it’s casual.
Some people came dressed formal and looked and felt silly
Where casual clothes like tracksuit or clothes you don’t use like sweaters as it’s not a formal interview like in most interviews with employers in retail they are interested in how much you can do , not so much how well you dress
Dark clothing like an undertaker is appropriate
- How are the working hours at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What questions did they ask during your interview at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- Does PMP Recruitment require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does PM…Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the PMP Recruitment employee discount?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- How are you paid your holiday pay and how do you claim it?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the interview process like at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- Are you paid for inductionAnswered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the work environment and culture like at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- I have heard that PMP pay no holiday or sickness pay? Surely you would be entitled to holidays by la…Answered by PMP Recruitment